Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:46:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you here for the right reasons  (Read 2499 times)
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

Maybe its high time we worked out the reasons for still being here in the cryptosphere, pinpointing and exploring lucrative interconnected avenues through right research and education.
The main reason I am here is to be part of a great future. The future of payment, the future of controlling the way I spend without any interference from the bank, and the future where there will be different avenues for opportunities. A lot of people may be here for the wrong reasons which includes getting rich fast most of the time, and that is the reason they tend not to focus so much on the long term and all they get to think about is the short term.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

Yes i am here for right reason. I think crypto market is very huge and interesting market and this market always gives the chance to work and earn more and more money. So i am here to learn and earn money.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

Our time is a century of crypto currency and this is already clear. I agree it is necessary to teach children in schools what blockchain is and so on and this is a very profitable occupation. You can also say that this is the age of information who owns it and drives the market imagine that you would know that bitcoin will grow in value that you would then make.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:10:12 AM

I love cryptocurrency, I want to make my small contribution to the development of this sector. I want to associate with the work cryptocurrency, to quit my job and work from home.
vbnc1121

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

I'm here to learn about encryption. Besides I'm a bounty hunter, thanks to the bonus campaign I can earn more income.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:41:57 AM

I love cryptocurrency, I want to make my small contribution to the development of this sector. I want to associate with the work cryptocurrency, to quit my job and work from home.

Have you quit your job yet? I think it's a very inappropriate decision at the moment, or if you have made a lot of money earlier this year, you will not worry now, but if the market is forever How do you feel when your money goes away?
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

Basically, im here just to earn money. As they say that crypto is the way to become rich but its not. Maybe to those who have big capital to invest or to all professional trader. They can always make money on time. But for me as a bounty hunter, its hard to have a good profit nowadays because of many scam ICO allegation.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

I agree everyone's intention is to earn money I think crypocurrency is a wonderful technology for investment where you can double your money based on the market situation. Crypocurrency is the hot topic these days across the world. Lets believe in this for a good cause.
herateza

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

I'm here to know more in crypto world, gather more research and information about what is cryptocurrency all about. And being here is also another way of getting profit. In direct words, I'm here for money and knowledge.
endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

Maybe its high time we worked out the reasons for still being here in the cryptosphere, pinpointing and exploring lucrative interconnected avenues through right research and education.

if for me personally still plunge into this forum because I see that the longer the crypto is growing and giving benefits to the parties in this forum, so with that development sometimes economic needs can also be fulfilled.
Jateng

Activity: 1300
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

At first my reasons are :
1) To earn money in order to support my study especially my thesis in order to graduate and also to help my family in terms of money matters
2) To save bitcoin and other good coin in order to have a good future.

But now my reason is
1) To stay in cryptocurrency because I am seeing a good and positive future being involve in this kind of thing.
2) Prepare for the future because I think crypto will play a very important role in each and every country.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

What other reason will bring people here if not for learning and earning. Well, I can't really say for others but earning money can't be ruled out as to why people are here.
Some people here to do business, and of course to enjoy the opportunity we have in this market. We know that blockchain technology really helps us to transact faster, to earn more and to have a brighter future. I believe we are here for a good reason, we all have different goals in life and we will achieve that goal in the future.
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

I am here to contribute to myself and to cryptography, but the main reason is to generate income, to search for new information and knowledge.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:44:17 PM

Cryptocurrency is interesting and fun.  I think it's going to get better and we'll see what bitcoin is capable of. It is for this reason that I do not sell anything and try to even stock up for the future. For me it is very important at the moment
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:34:24 PM

I do not want to state my reasons but I'm sure that in most cases my reasons are correct and they coincide with the majority of people here, so I'll just leave it here with a note that my reasons for staying in crypto currency are completely truthful.

Why not? Everything is so simple - the main reason for each trader, holder, and an investor is the money. I am sure that all the guys on this Forum deal with the cryptocurrency to earn really much on it.
Grifosha

Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:46:13 PM

I am generally interested in the world of crypto currency. In addition, you can make good money here.
As robert kiosaki said - Gold is God's money, Fiat is the money of governments, and crypto currency is people's money.
It's great that people came up with the money for themselves!
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:47:43 PM

I think that I am here for the right reasons like getting income for my family. I have the job on the regular basis but I don't earn as much as I would like to earn. That's why I would like to trade
clonedone

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:17:17 PM

The opportunity to make a huge profit is the main reason why I'm here. I think that cryptocurrency is one of the most prospect and interesting fields at the moment. It's a great way to get rich but this way, like others, requires knowledge, resources, and patience.
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

Honestly, I sincerely want the crypt to grow. I have lost several hundred dollars so far, but I still believe that the market will recover. I think I am here for a right reasons.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:21:03 PM

I joined the forum because of the profits, but over time, when I began to understand, I'm now interested, I learned a lot of new things about what I did not even suspect)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: