Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:36:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleting posts on the forum  (Read 2205 times)
SaRmY (OP)

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

I participate in signature campaign, I do all the tasks, but not the first time I see that few of my messages are deleted, respectively stacks do not count. Spam is not engaged, I write in the Altcoin Discution and without offtopics
The only thing that the my grammar of English is not perfect, can this be the reason for deleting messages?
And what other reasons could there be?

Cheers
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:03:57 PM

I think it could be because I f the English
But the safest way out as a bounty participant is to make over 15 posts weekly
So that even if 2 or 3 post gets deleted

You are still able to meet up stacks and other requirements too
StImelda

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:04:50 PM

Most times there are no strong reasons ,you just have your post deleted, I have seen such many times, I even thought it only affects lower ranks, it makes one lose stakes if you run a campaign
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:06:37 PM

I think it could be because I f the English
But the safest way out as a bounty participant is to make over 15 posts weekly
So that even if 2 or 3 post gets deleted

You are still able to meet up stacks and other requirements too
It really  helps sometimes to make a few extra post so that if any is deleted for whatever reason, you will still meet the minimum requirements for stakes allocation
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

It does not really happen to me or should i say that i did not notice it happened to me, but i know of some people who also gave the same complain that their posts are being deleted. Most of those i happened to that i know of are those who are still new to this forum, most especially newbies and Jr. Members. My assumption to this is that, the forum might not find the posts to be good enough and that calls for them being deleted.
We can also wait until any of the moderators to address this issue and get the fact.
So before that you can add more posts than the minimum required.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

I saw in some other campaigns a lot of hero member and legendary members are getting there old posts from 2014 deleted so bitcointalk mods must be doing a cleanup of old messages on the forum. So be careful if you have an old account that you reach the required amount in any signature campaigns.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
SaRmY (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

It's true, my friends. Doing few extra posts is not so hard.
But I want to understand reason of deleting
SaRmY (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:16:51 PM

I saw in some other campaigns a lot of hero member and legendary members are getting there old posts from 2014 deleted so bitcointalk mods must be doing a cleanup of old messages on the forum. So be careful if you have an old account that you reach the required amount in any signature campaigns.

Yes I heard about old posts, but deleted my new posts from last week without any explain
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:26:58 PM

Well,  i do not have any knowledge about why messages (which we think shouldn't be deleted) are deleted but i think it will not harm to ask why,  especially for the ones we think should not be deleted....

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
abrr

Activity: 326

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

I also have similar problems. And I found a way out of this situation - I just do 3-4 post positions more. If they even remove 2-3 posts, I will still fulfill the  bounty compaign rules
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:31:37 PM

I participate in signature campaign, I do all the tasks, but not the first time I see that few of my messages are deleted, respectively stacks do not count. Spam is not engaged, I write in the Altcoin Discution and without offtopics
The only thing that the my grammar of English is not perfect, can this be the reason for deleting messages?

Cheers
i think taht it os okay any person has a rjgth to think oger hos or her opinion and change his or her mind so it is okay
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:32:14 PM

I also have similar problems. And I found a way out of this situation - I just do 3-4 post positions more. If they even remove 2-3 posts, I will still fulfill the  bounty compaign rules
ah that is what you are thinking abkut well i do not think that younwill hafe soem probleks with biunty campaigns
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:36:27 PM

Oh sometimes that's happen to me I do one to three post per day and I got shock when some of my post got deleted. Then I got message that my post have been deleted or the thread that I replay have been deleted. Now I try to post more so if there something happen I'm ready and I check it daily so I can prevent it.
beBearKing

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

Cheers
thee is nothing bad in deleting posts here a person has a right to change his or her point of view so why not to delete the post

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:48:39 PM

For signatures, you just need to write in live themes, with a minimum of bots and stuffing posts.
Write a little more than required by the task. And there are no problems  Wink
frankbeard

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

Yeah I have been having posts deleted.  Sometimes I think the entire thread can be deleted so your going to lose posts that way even if your posts are not spammy.  Also yo may have post inadvertantly deleted a swell.  I think the best thing to do is to simply make more posts than needed.  Oh the irony. In order to stop spam the mods delete posts and then we are forced to post even more. 
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

You only needs to improve in your grammar and try to make more of your post be constructive, and again you should always make an excess post incase if one or more is deleted you will still qualify for the stakes for that week.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
ovinna

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:50:39 AM

I suppose that it is not the problem, it is like the way to make the forum better and more nice in using, what is more it is a good chance for people who has done a mistake and do not want to be banned. I like this idea, I think that it works very good.
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

Brother, it's so pathetic, I have not gotten to that stage but I guess it could be right.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:16:56 AM

I've never really checked the signature task.
however, to anticipate unwanted things such as deleting comments,
you should write more quality comments that exceed the target, to anticipate comments that might not be accepted or lost.
Good luck for all the signature projects, Buddy. Wink

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: