Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bulls will run Q4 2018. Thoughts?  (Read 3915 times)
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:42:51 AM

The fortune of cryptocurrency is so strongly connected to news whether it's true or false. Whales can effect the market massively but some comments that they post.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:12:04 AM

Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?

It is possible mate, like what happened last year, that the bull run market occurred between November to December. But I am sure there will be a quick hard fork in that month , but it will not last long. So, since the value niw ia too low, why don't we invest more? It is our time to shine, If I could only had nore money, I will not hesitate to Invest with this bitcoin currency.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

My candid opinion is that everybody in the crypto world want the bull run to come very soon. The fourth quarter of the year most especially December has been look forward to experience another bull run. The question is that will the bull run in the fourth quarter? Then the answer is everything is based on prediction no one can say when the market will be in good condition.
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:18:50 AM

It's amazing how it's so based on confidence and the latest news. If somehow we decided to ignore the news the value would keep increasing  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

hiyla
Copper Member

Activity: 140

quarkchain.io

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

I also think that we will see the Bitcoin below 6000, I think it will be 4900-5100 and then up. Or it can be instilled into us from different channels and everything will be completely different .... Rarely, when the most obvious scenario is the market.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

I hope the Bulls come to us sooner. I will never sell my crypto assets when it does not appear. I think in 2019, the cryptocurrency  market will be better and this may be the best time to sell BTC.
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

My thoughts are that when the SEC make good decisions the price will go to a bull run end this year till Januar.

If again bad news it could happen that BTC goes down to 5k USD and maybe 3k before it will rise again next year.

55% of all BTC are in 1% of the wallets ... think about it. These are no wallets who buy last year or the year before. They are still in good profit when they sell at 4 -5 K. urrrg

Hope so much for the SEC Members to grant licenses for all waiting candidates - then we will see a real Bull run ....
crypto-futures
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

The trajectory at the moment suggests that we really can't be far away. It's so exciting but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much! Maybe time to stock up
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

Perhaps we won't see an increase as rapid as we did at the end of last year. I think those fringe crypto people that invested when Bitcoin was nearing $20,000 will have learned from it. I bet some of them lost a huge amount of money.

but we still have a chance to see the price will increase although maybe it will difficultly to reach $20,000 like the last year. and I think if the price can go up to $10,000-$15,000 until the end of the year, it will bring a good profit for us especially for people who are buying in more than $10,000. but still, we are almost at the end of this year, so everything can be possible and we can hope that the price will increase high. and the price now is trying to reach the higher price and still changing.
It can definitely cross $20,000 again maybe sometime next year but just not at the same pace it did the first time
Yeah! That is actually something that would only be realistic maybe sometimes next year or towards the end of next year even, but definitely not this year. Sure, we may end up seeing the bulls in some little action towards the end of this year as that is usually expected anyway, but at the same time, and just like you said, asides from it being not in the same pace as last year, it is not definitely going to be something pretty huge and even testing the previous ATH would only be a huge miracle if it ever happens.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

It's important that this market matures as well. The sign of a mature market will be when the volatility decreases. This won't happen until we have more utility for tokens making them far more stable. Although it would be really interesting to have some very stable coins mixed in with crazy volatility so there's something for everyone Smiley

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

I am optimistic that bitcoin will rally towards the last quarter. The MACD of bitcoin was able to cross over the datum for the first time since the beginning of the year. For this crossing which indicate that over sold is over or getting weak. The next thing that will happen will be a reversal of the price trending back and we will starts to expect this rally between  October and  November 2018.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

I hope the Bulls come to us sooner. I will never sell my crypto assets when it does not appear. I think in 2019, the cryptocurrency  market will be better and this may be the best time to sell BTC.
and now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin and other crypto assets. if the end of the year is correct it will increase until early next year I am sure the big profits will be obtained for those who remain patient holding their crypto assets without worrying about the current bad market.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

I do not expect the market to grow this year, on the contrary, I would like it to fall. This will make it very profitable to buy cryptocurrencies to keep it going for the next couple of years. I think that's how much time will pass before we see growth, as in January 2018.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

I do not expect the market to grow this year, on the contrary, I would like it to fall. This will make it very profitable to buy cryptocurrencies to keep it going for the next couple of years. I think that's how much time will pass before we see growth, as in January 2018.
if you trade crypto with down or weakening market conditions you will not have the opportunity to get big profits. As a result, you will only hold your crypto assets for a long time. if you have large capital, it's a pity if the funds have to wait a long time for profit. everyone hopes that by the end of this year all markets will improve again, because there are many people holding assets.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

For this year i think bitcoin still around 6-8k, i see nothing can make bitcoin bull again to last ATH this year, maybe next year some good news coming and make bitcoin reach new ATH
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

They are people who are only interested in the short term, because they are money investors need to use, if they lose, they will be very pessimistic about the market. By your post, I think you are an investor with idle money
shoupengyangguang

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

For me, I am still optimistic about this year's market. When we look back at the history of cryptocurrency development, we will find that the market law is always repeating, falling - rising - falling - rising, this is a constant Cycle.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?

I am one of the person that is waiting of a bull market run in this 4th Quarter and few weeks from today can now experience the effect and I am very positive and hoping that it will become successful considering that some investors are waiting so they can start buying.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
rizkyx56

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:52:30 AM

For me, I am still optimistic about this year's market. When we look back at the history of cryptocurrency development, we will find that the market law is always repeating, falling - rising - falling - rising, this is a constant Cycle.
but we must know that history isnt ALWAYS repeat.
for me, as long as no new good news, market is never going to good again.

ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:57:06 AM

All I could say is, anything can happen in bitcoins price. But I would prefer to believe that it will rise and reach again $20k than think of the worse that could happen to my investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: