Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bulls will run Q4 2018. Thoughts?  (Read 3915 times)
Virginia8

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

I am not so optimistic as you. Now the overall environment of the market is no longer comparable with that of last year. BTC is still adjusting for shocks this year. But I believe it will still fall. I have a hunch that there will be no bull market this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:02:34 PM

Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?

Looking back last year somewhen from october to midyear of december wherein Bitcoin and some of altcoin are having a bullish at year end  , so this is not over for the Bitcoin and Ethereum and all other cryptocurrency . There is enough time to recover .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

One case I do not understand: why is it definite that we should see bullrun and in nearest future.
prices are what they are, seems as for now - price reflects real value of crypto, as well as total market cap.
When new and significant feature or usability will be implemented from crypto - world will react.

Nearest possible such event is - Coinbase announcement for November - when they will initiate platform for corporations..
Unless, let`s not live in the dream and be realistic - there aren`t a lot of FOMO newbies left in the world, to whom we will be able to sell our coins at 10X price.
such fishes already entered crypto world and brought huge money, enough. Smiley
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

Funny thing it was said before about every months, season, quartal.
After big fall in January, we are still falling.
I really hope that at least in Q4 will be some changes. But, let's wait and see.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

I think below 6000 will not fall, at least 5900. The reversal of the market I think will start in November, in October expect some serious news, which will allow the market to turn around.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

It depends many on the Bitcoin ETF decision fromSEC. If it will be positive there are still good chances to have
a bull run in 4Q 2018. If ETF will not be approved then the bearish market will most probably continue.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
leha-muzichuk

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:57:26 PM

I believe that there will be a market growth in 2018. But only at the end of the year.
In 2019, I have great hopes for a large increase
pedpedped

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:10:04 PM

I am just optimistic that btc will not fall below 6000, because if it does, the general market will be affected and the likelihood of having bull run this year might not be feasible. In any case, things may still turn around for better. I am just eagerly expecting what would happen or become of the market.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:11:18 PM

The sentiment around several crypto communities is that there will be a replica of the 2017 Q4 bull run this year but for that to happen a lot has to happen aside from the hype. There has to be some legislations, some regulations ans some bans lifted in order to allow good market growth for crypto assets this year.
If all checks out then we are going to land on the moon.

oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:14:21 PM

The market can defy any technical analysis when it decides to do so, just a little spike is needed. We may be down for a while longer, maybe some thing positive will be as the year closes
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:19:53 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 07:12:32 PM by kwabeedat

The charts haven't been friendly off late but hey this is crypto, it can be done in a few secs. Also, one other thing I have realized is that almost all predictions made for this year haven't been able to realized and so the speculation keeps on getting high day by day. We hope things stabilize very soon.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:32:43 PM

Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?

If we take a closer look about past few years you can notice that mostly at the Q4 of the year that price starts picking and going up. If we follow this "Season trading trend" then we can assume that there is lets say good chance, good probability that it could happen this year as well. Although this doesn't guarantee nor mean that it is going to happen 100%. Given in mind that ETFs keep getting rejected and maybe there will be another "bad" news that could have an impact. Because you can't control things that might and could or even happen around. However I am staying optimistic. If nothing happens in Q4 of this year I have good feeling about the next year. All depends how afraid are the people of buying because of the big pump last year.

I agree with your "season trading trend" and believe that by December 2018, the ETH and the entire cryptocurrency market will rebound even though the ETH is currently at a low level Recorded in 2018, is only $ 186. At the end of the year certainly, investors will invest more in cryptos with the psychological hold to make profits.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
basescore

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:33:48 PM

Personally I'd prefer the bull run to start after January 1st, 2019 so that it'll be a low tax year for me Smiley

Basescore (https://basescore.co) aggregates cryptocurrency and ICO reviews scores from the leading critics. Access knowledge to over 5,000+ ICOs! 📊
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

Last year's scenario was really great wherein the bulls come together and lift the market sharply towards the end of the year. But, this year we never know what might happen. But with the top 20 coins out there, I think the future is good. Looking forward for a bull run before the year ends. Investors take this opportunity to buy the dips.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:38:51 PM

hmm so many predictions, I do not think so, the most we could expect to reach is $8000 and that being optimistic, of course, this would be a good scenario because a rise as last years would only leave us with more volatility than we have now, and if we expect the massive adoption of bitcoin, I do not think that's the best idea.

FinanceX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:54:41 AM

I'm seeing a big mixture of opinions on here. Perhaps many sensible people who have learned from the last 9 months of a bear market. Although these same people might miss out if the market takes off again  Cheesy Wink

KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:36:34 AM

Can't see it.  Way too much devastation has happened to make a comeback this year.  I see something going down in mid 2019 or winter 2019 with a full on bull for the entire year after that.  This is going to take a while to sort out.   You don't take hits like this and just do a 180. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:52:56 AM

Im still doubt about the crypto bull run in this years. This field need the trust &  proofs of their tech & usability IMO. We have lot of coin in this field & only few of this are legit, hope that the great will alive & can make crypto world more better.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

The entire community was expecting the growth of the market after the consensus, then the rates were made for the summer of 2018. Now everyone is waiting for a decision on ETF. As you can see, there's no point in making plans, let's just watch what is happening.

profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:05:45 AM

We have 3 months to know whether the bull market in 2018 will start, we don't see the market's momentum since the bear market is so strong and prices are constantly falling. But once the bull market returns, it is very fast for the market to recover as it did in 2018. The market can grow rapidly within a month and let's hope

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: