Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bulls will run Q4 2018. Thoughts?  (Read 3915 times)
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

In December New York Stock Exchange will launch a long-awaited cryptocurrency platform. They will offer Bitcoin futures for big investors. So I hope that this could change the current tred in crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

I think that the market will return by the end of the year ! I don't think you will reach 20 000 $ but the growth begin ! The market will not always fall !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

I think that the market will return by the end of the year ! I don't think you will reach 20 000 $ but the growth begin ! The market will not always fall !
But it will not go up in a short time. This is like a recession in 2013. And in 2013 it takes at least three years for the market to go up, so in 2018 the market will not be able to go up as you would like. At least we need to wait until mid-2019 or late 2019 for a new cycle beginning

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

Yes, I think you are right. The Bakkt is accepted in 12 december. It is the most important information in the Q4. I think that the price between 8-9k we will see soon.
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:59:43 PM

Personally i am not expecting a bull run for end of the year. But in my opinion we can see that bull market in 2019. Because there are too many positive news about bitcoin. And bitcoin not show any react  these news..
so i believe we will see the results in 2019..I think 2019 q2 or q3 will be the best period of the 2019 .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

But it will not go up in a short time. This is like a recession in 2013. And in 2013 it takes at least three years for the market to go up, so in 2018 the market will not be able to go up as you would like. At least we need to wait until mid-2019 or late 2019 for a new cycle beginning

Now the situation with cryptocurrencies is completely different than 3-4 years ago. You see that some large funds are starting to invest big money in cryptocurrencies. More and more countries recognize Bitcoin, many traders and investors have entered this market over the past two years. You can see for yourself that the industry is developing rapidly. Therefore, I think that we will see a market reversal very soon.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

Do you know what I think about crypto? I think that nobody ever knows exactly what will happen next day. So these all are just thoughts and hopes Smiley
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:40:10 PM

I truly doubt we will experience a burn before this year ends. Reason being that, there is so much uncertainty going on at the moment. Every coin/token seem to be nose diving with no indication of a reversal, we can only hope that new funds get injected into the industry. Only then will be see the market bouncing back. 
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:29:04 PM

I still do not see the  hype like we had last year and we are end of October. I have a felling Santa Claus will
not arrive this year and we won`t have a bullish market, only some ordinary increase.

ptcntt-gold

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:06:47 AM

The market is in a cumulative period, perhaps there will be a sharp increase this year. I think that's what most of us are hoping for. However, it will be difficult to reach the boom as in 2017.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:49:12 AM

Well it's Q4 now, so if there's gonna be a move it should probably start soon. I feel like crypto needs a big boost to get out of this funk.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:12:56 AM

Even November has no sign of it going up, you don't think every December there must be a moon run , but look clearly in to the history and the chart you will see that we are seriously in bear no matter what, it going to takes us some year before we Finally come out.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:19:15 AM

Well, i don't think bull run will effectively strike in a Q4 of this year becausei haven't seen a pump signal that we can prove to increase the value of highest coin in digiral currency which is bitcoin. Furthermore, it strikes a little bit  up and much down for reasonable value.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:23:14 AM

I believe in the coming weeks we are going to see a move which I suspect is likely going to be the bull run, through out October we moved in a side way movement which is very unusual for Bitcoin looking at the historical chart, if you like it or not just be prepared especially with the launch of BAKKT around the corner

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:28:19 AM

Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?

I have a feeling that in November the situation will stay quite similar. Nevertheless, I expect changes at the crypto market after new year. It should go up for sure and some positive changes will come for the crypto rates.

79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:40:44 AM

Today we went to the first day of November, and only two months left for the market to uptrend. To be honest, all my hopes are disappearing because the market keeps falling every day and the volume is dropping alarmingly, indicating that so few people are trading in this market

sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

I do not expect any bull run, we are almost in the middle of the quarter four yet there is no good signal. If there should be any good market for cryptos, then I think it will be in early 2019. I have already agreed to the fact that 2018 is bad year for cryptocurrency

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

Looking at the charts it still seems likely BTC will still fall well below 6000. Are you optimistics for a turn around in perhaps October or November?
In November and December there will be no change either, I want to see the market when capitalization drops to 150 billion. And what will remain on the market and what will be the future actions of the main engines of the blockchain.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:28:39 AM

I have a feeling that in November the situation will stay quite similar. Nevertheless, I expect changes at the crypto market after new year. It should go up for sure and some positive changes will come for the crypto rates.
It's probably a mistake to say that bullrun is back at the end of the year, because in 2017 the market price starts to rise in October, but this year is going against the real situation and the value is declining. There is no basis for the end of this year will be the rise of the penny.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

I see that many traders on tradingview predict 3000USD for one Bitcoin in few days! That wont be the best for me because I have no more funds to buy more Bitcoins Cheesy.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: