Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:24:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Survive  (Read 4653 times)
cobra.artemon

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

i think it's a good idea now to wait too, the market is so low, i definitely think we will have a bigger rise
Yes, the market is low, but a few months ago it was also low and it seemed that it could not be lower. I myself thought that the etherium below $ 300 is a fairy tale, but here it is reality. Therefore, we still have to fall, but do not be too emotional because of this. First you have to think about your nerves

▶▶▶▶ SIDERA Blockchain Technologies ◀◀◀◀| ▶▶▶▶ JOIN US NOW: https://sidera.io ◀◀◀◀
✹✹✹✹ Decentralized Wearable Devices ✹✹✹ WEARING THE FUTURE
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

Every time you think that there is nowhere else to go, and this is the bottom, the crypto currency is breaking through yet another record low. It's no wonder that many lose their composure and go out to save at least some pennies.
They're running maybe that's all that can help them to survive to live. It's quite hard to make decisions especially in market situations many regret no selling it before, but regret is no room for now. Better find still other ways to earn than to withdraw holdings that are in too much lose.

BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:09:39 PM

I also think so, the one who survives this period after the crisis will bathe in gold, it can simply last from 1 year to 5 years, we will stand still (((

Xuaquing141

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

Thank you for your encouragement. You are right, we need to survive and overcome this difficult time. I know you trust the crypto and so do I. I will continue to hold tokens and wait for the market to recover
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

Why is every second topic on this forum calls not to sell, keep, continue to invest? Who cares what I'm going to do with my tokens? I understand this: those who write such posts are very insecure in themselves and in the situation and are looking for supporters and like-minded people in the holding of the tokens.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research
And almost every portfolio is negative
Yeah we must survive this long bear market, in order to that is buy when there's blood in the street. You're right on Be greedy when others are fearful because only the strong remains in this market and that is called survival of the fittest!
Dikarama7

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research

All I can tell is don’t dump out of fear
Survivor this period and join in packing the dips

Be greedy when others are fearful

It is better to survive when the market falls. The market decline makes most people afraid of losing and preferring to sell. If we think positively, this will be the time to buy, and then keep holding it, because in the end the market will be healthy again.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:35:42 PM

I think the best position in this situation is to wait and watch.Patience is the key to success.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

In my opinion now is the best time to invest and wait until the market goes up!
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

For this kind of system I think survival is the best , you cannot survive without believing , don't let negativity let you fall. Soon it will be great for us when we achieve our goals through waiting and believing.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

It’s better to respect fear than follow the greed,fear will help us slower the consistency of our investments while greed push you to bet and bet until you drove to failure.the bottom of all this is never become greed but have some fear in life this is how the crypto engagement is
ethmylovee

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

Eth is from $ 168 to $ 198 great. I think this is a time of market recovery. Bitcoin and altcoin prices continue to rise, I think this is the end of the bear market cycle
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

for us now also positive things we can hold a lot of altcoins for the long term, because now the price is still cheap, so we will get a lot of profit with a high selling price.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

In my opinion now is the best time to invest and wait until the market goes up!

Yes this the right time to invest in this new world to crypto, as of now the market is not good as expected but still we need to be patience but don't ever try to sell coins in this situation it might look scary but trust me this is not the end. Things may turn over a night. Let's believe in crypocurrencies for a good cause.

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

yeah that's true. In this bearish situation it's better to hold all your coins and be patient to wait for the recovery. Selling is not the best solution to cut the losses, you must buy if you can and add to your coins to increase your profits once the market bounce back.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

It is really hard to make decision on this kind of market, even surviving is hard and making profit is harder. Hope to see the green forest in the market sooner.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

You are right, nothing to lose if you wait for the bull period if you go with the dumpers then you are also a loser
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

It is really hard to make decision on this kind of market, even surviving is hard and making profit is harder. Hope to see the green forest in the market sooner.
indeed it is very difficult to get profits in daily trading or in making short-term investments in the current market conditions, it is still calm I am sure that prices in the market will recover and side with traders who hold the altcoins patiently.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

The best thing to do is to buy and hold more good coins, you will make nothing if you sold your token on panic especially in a bear market. This is not the end of cryptocurrency, always remember that and we will improve more so this market will be more worth it in the future. People quiet panicking when they saw big loses on their portfolio, you should avoid that emotion and focus on buying more, you can have good profit if you believe in cryptocurrency.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

all of that depends on yourself per individual, if by surviving can get a benefit why we should be afraid. psychological beliefs, emotions, can affect us, so stick with your convictions and beliefs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: