Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Survive  (Read 4653 times)
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research
And almost every portfolio is negative

All I can tell is don’t dump out of fear
Survivor this period and join in packing the dips

Be greedy when others are fearful

I believe that you make this post long term ago when the market is still in good shape and investors has not started selling off their holding.  Now I have decided to never tell any one not to sell as some of my friends are now counting what they have lost since January till now.

I understand your views, and i don't want you to feel disheartened by whatsoever advice you have given
their profits may take a few years, but i can assure you they will come back been greatful to you, and you will remember as well.

The future might be far, but it is near
Hodling and trading will become personal choices after all
don't blame yourself.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

Yes, I can still survive the current conditions, although bearishness occurs in almost all crypto currencies, we can do scalping trading, so we can get results every day even though there are not many but enough, keep the spirit because the future of crypto currency is still very long and bright
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

the value of the market is really low and it is not convenient to sell, I will adopt a long-term hold strategy with all my altcoins I will not sell anything at a loss, I will expect that the price rise again
trader4fun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Ivan, content-manager of TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

I look forward to your feedback about our website. So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

in such a market, you can also earn on altcoins, if there is free money - some coins make 5-10 percent growth per day. it is possible to earn a little
if you did not have time to sell with the least losses, then of course you should be patient and a little luck

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

You can only be greedy when others are fearful only of you invested in the right projects. Like you mentioned"through thorough research" its a good advice to not dump out of fear a it is a market for the faint hearted.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:53:19 AM

You can only be greedy when others are fearful only of you invested in the right projects. Like you mentioned"through thorough research" its a good advice to not dump out of fear a it is a market for the faint hearted.
This is a wise word from you, most of us did the opposite that is why some of us are complaining now because of the continues downtrend.
It's no normal as most of us are not in the early stage but wise people who invested early will see this as a normal thing.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

I dont know what we will get in result, but I sad that everything is stopping and dont working, just falling down.... my dream to know now what will be
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:18:26 PM

I dont know what we will get in result, but I sad that everything is stopping and dont working, just falling down.... my dream to know now what will be

Know we will survive. But many coins will leave the market. I think such a fall on them will significantly affect. Looking forward to the recovery together.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:26:07 PM

In my opinion it is really better to wait some period of time. Of course not every coin will survive, lots of them will finish to be the competitors and will disappear, so it is better to make a deep analisys of the assets and do not keep everything but hold only the perspective ones.
akafcka

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:30:33 PM

Probably many people want to know what will happen in the future, but then the investment would not bring income. Growth in the market will begin when many stop waiting.
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:36:38 PM

Without your best research you couldn't survive in this bearish market. To survive do selecting Best campaign, by trading best volume coin and your hard work.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

In this bearish market, it’s difficult to make profits without thorough research
And almost every portfolio is negative

All I can tell is don’t dump out of fear
Survivor this period and join in packing the dips

Be greedy when others are fearful

Well said Smiley For last couple of months I was trying to accumulate as much as possible, my investments are mostly for long term, I invested in projects I do believe might have a great future once crypto gets mass adopted. So yeah, even I'm in loss I'm not even thinking of selling now, because we are definitely close to the bottom, and there's just a matter of time when prices will pick up. So hold till the end.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:46:18 PM

many of them are only looking for a safe position by withdrawing all their assets, and of course that will make them regret it, when the market grows again. and they will be aware, how important it is to wait
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:54:37 PM

I think at this point in time, survival is very difficult why ? because hodlers are left with 2 terrible options
the options are:

1. Hodl longer.
2. Hodl longer and longer.

The bearish state has widened so much theres no more loss, but nothing anymore in investment.
Summon your courage, fight your fears, and hold onto the future.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:02:16 PM

In this bearish moment that exist for almost a year I think we need to survive by means of hodl and extend our patience to avoif making an investment that will bear only a big losses. What the best we can do at this moment is to buy potential altcoins and put it in a safe wallet for future investment plans.
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

Now you just have to wait or sell and then buy again at a lower price, as the market will grow, but it will begin only after the market falls even more. The market will start rebooting soon.

crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

I believe that you make this post long term ago when the market is still in good shape and investors has not started selling off their holding.  Now I have decided to never tell any one not to sell as some of my friends are now counting what they have lost since January till now.
That is the importance of determining BEP. If signs of price decline have been seen and are approaching the benchmark price, we will get a signal to immediately sell the assets we have before minus.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:09:38 PM

Yes, I can still survive the current conditions, although bearishness occurs in almost all crypto currencies, we can do scalping trading, so we can get results every day even though there are not many but enough, keep the spirit because the future of crypto currency is still very long and bright

You need to be patient and wait. Cryptocurrencies will survive and growth will not take long to wait for several years.
In order not to be bored, start trading coins that have large daily fluctuations in price and high trading volume.

mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:56:04 AM

That is right. Eventhough the other players are exiting right now and cause of the fear of the market that will collapse. You can grab these time to buy more. They will regret soon when they found out that the market is calm again.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: