Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the current market situation turn better?  (Read 18851 times)
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:22:41 PM

It is really tough to decide the best option considering currency situation. As the market is getting very unpredictable, there are no sign of market stability in recent time. So selling might be good option
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:25:46 PM

Will the current market situation turn better?

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?
I do think that there's hope for the market to recover since it have experienced such scenario before and was able to withstand and get up from the continuous dumps. Holding at this moment is really necessary given that the market is on green marks and we should wait more as the market value increases at this point and hope that before this year end, things will be back to its state last year.

cryptocrabs2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

It all depends how you really want make profit or just leave the burden of these coins fearing that the price will plummet more in future. But the price may rise. then you can earn more. So I think holding is not a bad decision
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

It all depends how you really want make profit or just leave the burden of these coins fearing that the price will plummet more in future. But the price may rise. then you can earn more. So I think holding is not a bad decision

in any case, we are now seeing a positive trend in the crypto-currency market. Almost a week of green color in the market and I hope that everything will continue as well.
EwaTohmi

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:56:45 PM

The current market situation of crypto is turning better than expected crypto market always decline yearly but it always recover back and often rise in the quarter of the year but because the decline this year is much some people already conclude that etheruem will drop to $50 which makes some to dump their coins for cheap price. But look at the market now it had already started its recovery journey.
LARSBAK

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:00:27 PM

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

of course the market will improve and will recover, we don't worry and panic. everything will be fine and the green market will come.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:04:11 PM

I don't know about this. Bitcoin still insists the short uptrend triangle, the upside target is 6745$, the only thing that Bitcoin needs to hit that is more daily volume.  If Bitcoin breaks out of the yellow triangle area, 6100$ is a target. I hope bitcoin stable, and then altcoin will rise up.
Gannet

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

Nobody knows when this will happen. But it will certainly happen. I think you need to hold your coins, until better times.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

Well, there is no one can tell you about the market situation in the future because of they knew, they would not telling us and secretly buying to accumulate. But in my opinion, it is better to pause your activity either buy or sell the coins, until there are some news about cryptocurrency.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:49:22 PM

The current situation is panicked and afraid of the situation, but I personally continue to do this work, even though sometimes there are many people fishing for sale, but I still keep and hold some of my tokens, because I believe there is still time for the next 3 months yes, my hope is that from 2018 this will be the best end.
Jwnamlinz

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:52:01 PM

Dude, your forum level is so high, you should have experienced many bear markets and bull markets. Estimated encryption needs to be persisted. Need confidence. The market will recover in a few years. Within two years.
Lol the market does not stay the same so this question is appropriate to post within the altcoin section.
Honestly I am not suggest to sell your coins in this market situations better you hold for some times , I believe not for a long time the situations will return to normal , otherwise you need money badly .
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

I think it's worth holding all your coins in the long run at the moment. You can sell your altcoins or Bitcoin, although at the moment this applies to altcoins, if they grow one and a half times, then it is worth selling them, since there will be a decline after.
Romich93

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 06:56:37 PM

The cryptocurrency market has been declining throughout this year, perhaps it will continue to hold on to the bottom. But I am sure that after a while the situation will improve.
DisBITcus

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

I think we all are now experiencing. What will happen to the market. And what forecasts we should wait. But all the same, everyone should be a bit more optimistic. And believe that everything will fall into place soon.
milah_ah

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:21:03 PM

No one will give an exact answer. Because the crypto market is unpredictable. Your decision depends on you.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:35:20 PM

it is strange to read those questions and doubts from legend. even fullmemers filling that market changing now.
Yes, the crypto currency market has changed a lot after the blood bath and market correction occurred cause trader prediction are not yielding the require result as before which was the thing that leads to the doubt and question which some legend account holder asked this days. I can assure you guys that the market will turn for better but it going to take awhile.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
lily9002

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

Crypto market is not stable. So bad situation like now won’t last long. So I think good time will come and everyone who invests here will be benefitted. Don’t lose hope and be patient.

I think both selling or holdig are equally acceptable at this point, you could sell later and get more profits possibly or sell now and avoid too much stress in the future.
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:14:16 PM

of course the market will get better, we must believe that the market will soon improve and the price of coins and tokens will increase again. for the current market situation you better keep holding tokens, don't sell it before the market recovers.
minivan

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

It will for sure, just a matter of time. BTC is stronger technically then way back in 2017, miners wont sell it under $6000 and ETF is coming
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:56:02 PM

Soemthing looks very interesting. ETF deadline is around 30 of september, also there is a waves theory of Technical analysis that says end of the cycle pointed to 30 september. I guess somebody wants to play crossing dates and events.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: