Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the current market situation turn better?  (Read 18851 times)
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:16:01 PM

Yes the market will get better its a gradual process and it will recover although the bearish season in the market has made things so tough that most discouraging but lets be very hopeful and keep holding cause the market will be back soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vika0170

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:15:37 PM

Will the current market situation turn better?

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?
At this stage of market decline there is no sense to sell, you just need to keep the coins and wait for the price to rise, and it will grow, one question-when? However, you can calmly engage in self-learning than self-flagellation in the interval of silence.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

Keep or sell you have to make your own decision. I know that many at the moment cryptocurrency portfolio is at a great loss, not less than 100 percent. And to sell at this stage, I do not see the point. It is better to wait for the recovery of the market, and Vice versa to make money on it. In addition, the bitcoin rate will not fall below.
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:25:07 PM

I still don't see any good actions in cryptocurrency for improvement of the situation. If you still have coins, you should to hold it until 2019.

ay.postnov

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

I really start praying to God recently because this situation is making me feel very depressive and I am worrying about my money!!

satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:35:50 PM

everything is will , there are chance to market to get better  , just take care to information and news and become the fastest respond to that news
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:47:01 PM

In cryptoworld everything can happen but mostly happens that what no one expect.
By this movements lttle percent of peoples how usually earn moneys

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:06:31 PM

No one can say for sure. I think that the issue will be resolved when they consolidate and determine the status of a cryptocurrency of a country with a developed economy
VieleSind

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

The exchange rate in CMC is very optimistic, the price of cryptos is rising. I think you should hold for the long-term and do not panic sell at the moment because the market cap of the cryptocurrency market will surge in the next month. Wait for it and don't sell so soon to get the loss.
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

This will happen but not earlier than the second half of next year, so you should be patient to wait out this period without much excitement, it’s better to watch from the side and take only the most thoughtful steps towards investment.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

There is no need to panic sell your altcoins. The market will definitely turn better, I think what is happening presently is just market correction to the massive bull run that happened last year. You should see this as an opportunity to buy more altcoins at a lower price.

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:33:25 PM

yeah sure I believe the market will still turn better, it might not happen this year anyway, but i am believing it might happen the coming years ahead

andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

Hope will die the last. I still have a hope that market will recover and we will see a good price of BTC and another coins. Maybe it will happiens when next crysis come and people decide that investing in BTC more safety.

kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:43:50 PM

Don't wait for anybody to advise you on what to do. I will advise you to follow your because your heart won't deceive you. If your heart tells you to sell I will advise you to sell and if it tells you to hold I will advise you to hold.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:44:55 PM

Definitely.... This isn't the first time we are seeing the market going through some intense turbulence. The fact is, it always comes back stronger and I am positive this case wouldn't be an exception. Once, the panic dies down and there is some positive news like its been expected from the Bakkt early next year, everything should kick back to shape. We all need to be patient and take this opportunity to fill our bags with useful tokens/coins. When the bullish run come in, we will be glad we took the opportunity.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

Now you should hold and hold more , never sell it when the bull market appears , if you still have money , you should buy more when the price continues to decrease .  In the future , for me , I believe it will turn better  .
I make sure that when you wait it will make you get satisfying results !!! Don't make a decision at this time because the market conditions are very bad. I am optimistic that the development of the digital currency will improve, therefore holding and waiting can be the first choice. Never assume that we fail because during this phase we will start a much better era. Digital currency will become a major digital financial system, and I'm sure everyone in the world will eventually gain access to digital currencies !!!

The same optimistic thinking like you. At the time now, when the market is rising little a bit, I think holding is the best selection to make the high profit when the price boom. I think the future of currency is cryptocurrency and people will using it as the main currency for their life.

Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

Now you should hold and hold more , never sell it when the bull market appears , if you still have money , you should buy more when the price continues to decrease .  In the future , for me , I believe it will turn better  .
I make sure that when you wait it will make you get satisfying results !!! Don't make a decision at this time because the market conditions are very bad. I am optimistic that the development of the digital currency will improve, therefore holding and waiting can be the first choice. Never assume that we fail because during this phase we will start a much better era. Digital currency will become a major digital financial system, and I'm sure everyone in the world will eventually gain access to digital currencies !!!

The same optimistic thinking like you. At the time now, when the market is rising little a bit, I think holding is the best selection to make the high profit when the price boom. I think the future of currency is cryptocurrency and people will using it as the main currency for their life.

Holding is a last resort to make right now, and I think that's a very serious strategies to make. We see market tried to rise but it's not that early to rejoice since bearish still present at any random situations. Wait until it's the right target to hit that trigger shoot the right aim for your holding and definitely you'll be able to grab a good selling opportunity.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

The market will definitely recover but as to when is the issue. Even today I checked any many coins are retracing and it a good step toward the right direction. It better you buy more and hold.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:01:55 PM

I think the situation today is very good
More than 16%
volume increased more than 11 billion dollars
If the trend is going with the correction
We will finish this year at good levels
To restore confidence to the market again
This is more important now
Do not sell anything at all.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:09:05 PM

While this is indeed a State coins improved more than it already before. the weakening State of this market is very worrying and being able to make it so. with the restoration undertaken at this time it was getting better and increasing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆