Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:24:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the current market situation turn better?  (Read 18851 times)
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

Yes, I believe that soon the market situation will change and the market will begin to grow. so do not sell your coins now
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiklohor

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:08:56 PM

I think that soon the market situation will change and the market will begin to grow. so I will not sell my coins

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

If you coins have plummeted so much,i would advise you do not sell, if you can be patient enough to wait, most of the coins you have will rise again. The market will recover soon. I can perceive a better side of the market come up.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:20:02 PM

This is really hard to tell the market condition as to when it will turn better. If we think positively it will going to be better. The problem is we don't know when it can recover better to be patient during this long bearish market condition.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:29:47 PM

Will the current market situation turn better?

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

You are already a legendary, you should know better, of course, it will turn better, ever since cryptocurrency started and bitcoin was traded there was never a year that Bitcoin never increase its price, every year it's getting better and better although there is question if this year is another good year but we will see that.

bney

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

yes, you must hold mate. Most probably there is small bull run ongoing. So no need to hurry for selling coins. Just wait and see a couple of days and analyze the K lines. After that, you may understand the market behaviors clearly.
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

In the field of economy holding and selling plays a vital to get high the and low the price. As bitcoin's value is in a satisfying rate, mining percentage hopefully rise. So it clearly going to be a 2017 market.
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?
The only option to sell is if you really need money, if it's not better to hold because you will lose if you sell when the market conditions fall and the slump is like this. Even if you still have more capital, I would suggest buying more for greater profits in the future.
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:37:54 PM

I believe market situation will turn better. If you believe your coin price will rise then you can hold your coin and if you think your tokens price will not rise then you can sell it.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

The only joy of the present market is that the bottom of the storm had been found for bitcoin. Since bitcoin still hold the determining value for other altcoin , it remain the only factor to watch. Normally at this value, if it sustains for on a longer time, it will be attractive to investors and traders. I also expect more ICOs to demand for bitcoin and stellar than ethereum to retain the value of fund raised.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:50:26 PM

It all depends on the tokens that your holding right now. If do you think that some of your token still profitable if you sell it right now then why not. Do not wait that market will go down more. But if you are lossing  then better hold and wait for market to recover so that you earn atleast. Cryptocurrency business is all about good strategy, patience and right timing.
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

Selling the entire coins is not a better option. it will be better to keep some when the price will rise. And at the same time, the market will not be always in a dip.So when the price will rise, you might have to purchase these coins at a higher price then.
NervousWolf

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:05:38 PM

Definitely the situation will get better over time. We have seen in the past that whenever the prices of crypto currencies have fallen down they have risen again. It just need some time to recover and I think when the ETF of bitcoin will be passed by SEC the situation will be automatically improved.
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:14:56 PM

The current market situation will difinitely turn better because it shows from yesterday price rise that it is still OK to hold and transact on ethereum blockchain.
Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:19:14 PM

It varies from person to person, if you got the tokens from a bounty campaign or airdrops you can sell them, after all, I think they were meant as rewards from a work done and not as a piece of investment.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:20:36 PM

I'm a little surprised when legendaries ask such questions. Huh You should better know the answer to the question of what to do. At the moment, I think it is too late to sell, only if you don't have an extremely difficult financial situation and urgently need money.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

Sure it will.But it is not so bad
Look btc price 6500$ was hard to imagine over one year ago
Nothing really happen now. Crypto will need to survive yet another downturn if SEC will delay
ETF approval
BUT if SEC will delay ETF approval than we will see ETF approved at the end of Feb and we will enjoy hossa
we can have some fresh money in the market because emerging currencies will lose to dollar

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:42:42 PM

It's all your decision to make brother, it's really best for now to sell at once cause no one knows what the market is turning into and shouldn't risk losing your money.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
marvel21

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:45:57 PM

Yes , I think so. I guess market situation turn better starts already. Will see next week exactly.

Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:48:41 PM

Now that either sell do not see the point, almost all the coins at 80-90% fell in price from their highs, and now engage in trading too risky, there is a great risk to remain with nothing
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: