Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the dumping end?  (Read 2077 times)
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:50:42 PM

Hmm, I keep wondering too.
This dump is greeting too long that a lot of people have just been fed up. Many being discouraged and feel like quitting.  But I hope by the end of the year. Things will get better. We all anticipate to see it rise back.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:06:51 PM

When the panic ends or when the market starts to grow. But one cannot be combined with the other. As long as there is chaos, the market will not be able to rise.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:12:36 PM

When the panic ends or when the market starts to grow. But one cannot be combined with the other. As long as there is chaos, the market will not be able to rise.

I think we cannot predict on whenthe dumping end. It is all because the dumping is not depend on one person only it is depend on many individual inside the crypto feild. I believe that the dumping will end if the people will have more faith and trust into crypto. I think we need to buy more today and hold for good, because we on a great dip and the price is so low.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:23:33 PM

This is very good questions, but unfortunetly no one can answer it. I hope everything will be great and we will see only pumping and zero failed projects

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
i think tjat we will see ups and down as when there are only ups it is not so interesting ti watch game and participate

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:27:17 PM

No one knows that, if you can know it then really it does not matter when it will end, you can already make lots of money with such information  Smiley
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:45:02 PM

This is very good questions, but unfortunetly no one can answer it. I hope everything will be great and we will see only pumping and zero failed projects
of course all want it to happen but the current situation is the opposite of an unstable market and the more projects fail, so the steps for the future must be really ready and hopefully by the end of 2018 there will be a pump to start a good start.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

There doesn't seem to be an end in sight, nothing big has happened in crypto's favor as of late, so we can't expect to see any changes until that happens.

I am expecting to hover around the $6000 mark for a long while, possibly another year or more until Hyperledger and other blockchains start becoming woven into industries.

I expect we will retake $20,000 eventually, but it could take much longer than people expect.
kaizerwald75

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

I can only advise you not to panic. you have already lost. Your main goal of buying cardano is of course you hope that you can get a profit right? if your goal is like that stay focused on your goals, be patient and sell cardano when you feel profit
edynolan

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

Many coins have not found their historical lows, and there is room for falling! If the ETF is approved before September 30, then we do not have much time, and we can buy right now, but if the SEC does not approve, then there will be difficulties!
Many things depend on the SEC decision, and they are delaying it, which does not make things easier for us. If this situation continues for a year, more people will leave the market.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
This will never stop until the market never goes down. Even when the best Crypto market grows, many are dumping to sell all they own to make a profit. It is difficult to assert dumping will stop, and it only minimises when the market grows.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:32:56 PM

I think dumping will end when bounty hunters stop such behavior on the markets. They are those that dumps the much and also tokens that gives higher bonuses during their ICOs.

Penting

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

follow the plot, don't stick to one thing
bangkti and cob again, you can do it, take advantage according to our ability and don't be greedy in trading
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:36:30 PM

Definitely looks like it. The market is oversaturated and unstable as ever. I think it will dip some more before correcting.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:36:51 PM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
This will never stop until the market never goes down. Even when the best Crypto market grows, many are dumping to sell all they own to make a profit. It is difficult to assert dumping will stop, and it only minimises when the market grows.

This market is unstable,I believe there will be recovery as soon as possible ,now we must hoping that in this year definitely get good gainings.Don't stop hoping and make it sure to have a strong hand in hodling as this moment.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:37:35 PM

whenever the whales want. and the world's political leaders will find ways to market based on their international views and perspectives.
Action Gamble

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
I lost a lot of my money in this period  and I'm still waiting the refreshing of the market, but i heard that the dumping will end in 30 September, I'm not sure about this but that's what i heard recently.

evichi

Activity: 1204
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:04:51 PM

It is a critical issue in the cryptocurrency market. DUMPING. that is one of the issues that is makes people doubt the future potential of trading in cryptocurrency. 2018 has witnessed very poor growth in the crypto market and is really discouraging. Can crypto community come together to decide on how to tackle this problem?

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

new players are much more coward then olds. because of that they can easily sell their coin with huge loss. and again they easily buy a coin which it is already goes moon.
funny.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 435

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

Simple answer, 'Never'. And you wouldn't want to stop dumping of coins because it interferes with the dynamics of the market, plus there will always be some residual dumping its only the large scale ones that are of concern.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: