Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:41:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the dumping end?  (Read 2077 times)
vvalaby

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:40:36 PM

It is hard to say how many still it will proceed. Apparently still there is a lot of weak hands. Otherwise dumping would already stop.
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:43:01 PM

I feel that the prices are close to the bottom. it needs to end soon. from this point we will make a more smooth motion. and in 2019 we will have a bull run. Of course these are my little views. I hope it's right.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

token dumping will really end when the market must have bounced back from the bear status. we all need to be patient and hold on real tight for now, it's going to be fine soon.
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

I think this comes down to the ETF decision.  If negative there will be a dump down to the 180 billion market cap again at minimum.  If positive this thing could pump to a trillion fairly quickly like we saw last year.  Not much waiting time left.  One must be nimble over the next few days to not get wiped out. 

jemura

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:20:20 AM

I agree that autumn is very difficult for altcoins. But I hope the sales are over soon.

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:28:30 AM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
If you think about the loss you have, then your mind will continue to be trapped there and you will not be able to create maximum profit. Nobody knows when this dump will end and now you have many choices, such as cutting losses, continuing to hold them and buy back or fold them.

So consider and choose what you think is right and can provide maximum profit for you.
Jokerrrrrr

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:09:26 AM

We will see huge gain in price when some powerful news will coming about crypto
But this is just a hope
So please always use stop loss and manage your investment wisely

BTW Bakt and Nasdaq coming into crypto that will be turning point IMO
Also Do your own research I prefer
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:44:23 AM

It will still end sometime, but no one will say the exact date. The market will not drop to zero. They will simply eradicate unreliable users, lower the price to a minimum, and then mass procurement will begin again.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:17:12 PM

I also wish the dumping ends soon but its hard to believe that some people will still dump even more as the market is badly down.
I know it doesn't really make sense, but people take decisions that are not based on logic, the people that are dumping their coins right now are doing it out of fear, they thought the market will recover very fast and now they have found out that they made a mistake of holding their coins for too long and now they're fearing the price will crash all the way to zero and they're going to lose all their money.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
The truth is no one can tell when will the market go back on a bullish trend. But if you will  follow the season, last quarter of the year  is the usual uptrend for Bitcoin and altcoin. Although this year alone have a unique trend compared in the past years.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

It will still end sometime, but no one will say the exact date. The market will not drop to zero. They will simply eradicate unreliable users, lower the price to a minimum, and then mass procurement will begin again.

The market is unpredictable yes bad days continues again but still have patience hold your coins if you need good profit instead of focusing on selling. Everyone are desperately waiting for a change. Lets believe in the last quarter.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

i guess halloween will become a chance for me to wear a costume of a cryptocurrency as its dumping is so dreadful this year. no other choice but to wait, isn't it?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

25% loss you say? Be thankful that you did not invest in some coins that lost 95% (!!!) of their value in just a couple of days after having been listed.
I wonder what all these unlucky investors feel who relied on the projects but were literally scammed..

slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:12:08 PM

This year market goes down and after some days again come up and this cycle continues up and down again same. If you can find this pattern then make some profit in downtrend also. It's good if you get the price in the time of dumping. Maybe after 2 or 3 months again uptrend start that time you can't find bottom like this.

ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

Actually too many people waiting ETF news and as i heard they already delayed. I dont think etf is very important thing for us. but you know the market and investors. people immediately can start believe somethings necessary and they are startingh to wait that news. so finally i think yes we need etf to stop that dump

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:01:36 PM

if the price still goes on, you dont need to worry dude. it will recover ASAP
it's on bad market now, so normal if many coins are down
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:19:15 PM

I have the same experience as you, my advice is to stay and hold, because if you sell it now then you will experience substantial losses, but it looks like by the end of this year it will be a bull run again

Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

I agree that autumn is very difficult for altcoins. But I hope the sales are over soon.
2017 has shown that altcoins feels great in the fall. Last year, the market at this time has already gone into growth. Waiting for the arrival of the bulls.
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:40:56 PM

No one can know for sure when it will happen. Recently, I do not invest in cryptocurrency, although the price is very attractive. I intend to wait for the market to turn. I lost a lot because I invested in the minimum price (it seemed to me at that time).

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:46:15 PM

This is a million dollar question. But the fact is that no one knows when this will end. The most persistent investors continue to hold their crypto and this gives a chance for a market's turn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: