Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the dumping end?  (Read 2075 times)
larsbalzak (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:01:39 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:35:51 PM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
Yes, consider a lot of people are still waiting for another ETF deadline and it could give another bad impact to the whole of market. They should be gone but they will be back again if there will be a little recovery in the market. It's a big deal to buy crypto right now consider you don't even know how long it will go.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Betty10

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

I thought of buying some dip, only for the dip to control unabated. I have moved to a particular token that has been mooning no stop. This is however an organic growth. Am also shorting it ti increase my stakes.
larsbalzak (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:51:39 PM

Yes, consider a lot of people are still waiting for another ETF deadline and it could give another bad impact to the whole of market. They should be gone but they will be back again if there will be a little recovery in the market. It's a big deal to buy crypto right now consider you don't even know how long it will go.

Then I hope for a bad impact because after that I will put in all my investment money. It should go up from there, what else could hold crypto back? If Cardano hits $0.01 it should be a no brainer right?
Black Coffee

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

if the ETF agrees whether it will have a good impact on the market?
but I can't imagine if the ETF refused, surely the market will fall worse than now.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

this is not a dump "correctly" said. It's just than investors see this market as hugely oversold and utterly unestable. They are running away from crypto at huge speeds.

this market is dead

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
larsbalzak (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:54:30 PM

this is not a dump "correctly" said. It's just than investors see this market as hugely oversold and utterly unestable. They are running away from crypto at huge speeds.

this market is dead

Oversold? Then they should be buying not selling.  Huh
Piskeante

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

if the ETF agrees whether it will have a good impact on the market?
but I can't imagine if the ETF refused, surely the market will fall worse than now.

Remember my words, because i said that the recent drop for postponing decision to 30 september had already been said to big investors and they reduced their positions in this market.

30 September SEC will DENY ETF'S. 100% sure. And btw, i don't think we will have a big drop. Because that situation is already discounted in the market. Probably BTC will see a major drop, not ETH, because ETH is right now in the bones. Nowhere to take more money out.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Piskeante

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

this market is dead

Oversold? Then they should be buying not selling.  Huh

oversold means PEOPLE ARE SELLING THEIR COINS MORE THAN NORMAL, increasing number of coins available and dumping the price.

larsbalzak (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

this market is dead

Oversold? Then they should be buying not selling.  Huh

oversold means PEOPLE ARE SELLING THEIR COINS MORE THAN NORMAL, increasing number of coins available and dumping the price.

Then smart investors are buying, right?

'Oversold is a widely used term that refers to a security that traders and analysts believe is trading below its true value. The term generally describes a short-term movement in the stock’s price rather than a long-term condition.'
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

When is the next ETF deadline? I thought they rejected the most recent ETF request?

No doubt we will see another 10-20% dip when it gets delayed or rejected again. The market is pathetically weak right now.

Piskeante

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

this market is dead

'Oversold is a widely used term that refers to a security that traders and analysts believe is trading below its true value. The term generally describes a short-term movement in the stock’s price rather than a long-term condition.'

false, NO BIG INVESTOR IS BUYING. The only ones buying are those blind-ignorants guys that want to follow their dreams without no clue of how to achieve them, and that they will lose more money.

If big investors were buying, the market will would pumped hard. And it's not.

Stick to reality and forget about stupid people telling you to buy.

larsbalzak (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

this market is dead

false, NO BIG INVESTOR IS BUYING.

Do you have evidence for that claim?
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed

When many people lose their hope and cutloss in more than -40%.
That's the time for whales to buyback and the bull run will start
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

You were not wrong about trying to take the opportunity to buy some cheap coins, I think that your mistake was buying cardano, cardano was very overvalued in my opinion and while I think it is a decent coin in which to invest I would have waited a longer time to invest in it, so I think that you will need to hold your cardano for a long time before you see any kind of profits.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

All of you will feel better if you agree that the current situation in the crypto-currency market is a direct result of the machinations of large holders of crypto currency, such as the Winklevoss brothers and the like. Then, you will understand that the global crypto-Dump is not a crash and not a crypto-currency fiasco, it is only part of a complex game. I watch the events from the side, hoping to join this game, when I will start to arrange its rules and I think that intuition will not fail me.
spartaka

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

the shorters seem to expect aother rejection or at least delay from the SEC regarding the next ETF. Also more and more people seem to start to move out from crypto and just cut losses...not the big investors maybe but many people like you and me
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

Many coins have not found their historical lows, and there is room for falling! If the ETF is approved before September 30, then we do not have much time, and we can buy right now, but if the SEC does not approve, then there will be difficulties!

[
Yaddady

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

As it stands no one knows the bottom yet, reason buying the dip isn't encouraged at the moment as you may think you've bought the dip, only for it to dip even further, forcing you to hodl longer than necessary. Accept you're an active trader that uses Technical Analyses and fundamentals for your calls
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

It could continue for more than a year and for minor currencies holders it is a bad news. With this situation on the cryptocurrency market its recovery could not happen this or next year and the more people understand that - the more decreasing we will see.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: