Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the dumping end?  (Read 2073 times)
anil_saini01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

The investors confidence is going low day by day and this has caused a lot of promising coins like cardano to fall pretty fast. One will now need to wait for a longer time to recover their money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
So many people like you, they think prices have come to the bottom and lowest. But then they realized they had lost money when the price continued to fall. I bought ETH for 230$ and now price is 190$, I do not know when I'll see ETH for 230$.Everything is too far and difficult

CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

ETH is the most complicated at the moment, I was shocked to see the price dumping so quick.I think autumn will be quite hard for alts.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Yaddady

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:45:06 PM

Many coins have not found their historical lows, and there is room for falling! If the ETF is approved before September 30, then we do not have much time, and we can buy right now, but if the SEC does not approve, then there will be difficulties!

The crypto world was supposed to be independent of any controls and not hinged on some regulations or some regulatory body to be alive. It's sad to see that we're now expecting a SEC ETF approval to chart as course for the market and be a major determinant for how the market will thrive in the nearest future. The market has been doing fine before now. The bull run of 2017 was not dependent on some SEC approvals. What changed??
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

You made a good choice buying then and the price was fairly low.
It is not always advisable to wait for further dips as cryptocurrencies are very unpredictable.
Hopefully, the massive sell offs end soon and we can have some growth.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

I will start to accumulate tokens / eth when bitcoin reach 5700, I guess this price will become the bottom border. Only few tokens are viable on current market.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:48:00 PM

They will be gone. Or they will be done.  Grin

If you are thinking that these weak hands are selling now then they might be going to zero by now since it is getting lower. Soon there will be not much to sell and all they can do is buy it back.  Grin
If ever this is a group of whales that keeps on doing it then it will be hard to find. But the truth hurts that we might be the one who are doing this. Trading non stop with bots without even thinking it is the one keeping the prices to go lower.
I just do not agree with that. Saw it with binance. Everytime I put an order it just keeps on blocking me with another order until it gets really low.
Please tell me if I am wrong.
Eddi45

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

definitely the crypto market will always dump but cryptocurrency as it is now have not gained much strong grounds, in the sense that it has not been decentralized. the whales are still controlling the market and that is one of the main problems here
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
the sudden decrease of price of bitcoin and major altcoins affect other altcoins, but if you bought at .098$ per cardano, its a good price, if its price goes down, its better to buy more and hold it until you earn some profit. dont sell them.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

One is spoilt for choice as all coins are dirt cheap now. I will however stick to the top coins and get more during dips. A good strategy will be to allocate funds to enter at different prices.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

I think everyone has an idea about this, because those who have a clear idea about it will never want to spread that information. In addition, an individual who has a real knowledge of this topic will evaluate the time more valuablely than writing a message to such subject matter here. For this reason, I do not think it is right to seek answers with these kinds of topics. On the other hand, I would like to give a very clear answer that this downward trend will only take place when it comes to the bull period. Unfortunately, it is not possible to comment on the subject when the bull period comes.
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

Yes, consider a lot of people are still waiting for another ETF deadline and it could give another bad impact to the whole of market. They should be gone but they will be back again if there will be a little recovery in the market. It's a big deal to buy crypto right now consider you don't even know how long it will go.
No one can really answer that unless you will see it in the market itself that the price is rising up again and you can see it by looking if the color is green. But just look now. All you can see is color red meaning it is falling or dumping. All we have to do is to hold our tokens and keep it until the price comes back to its high value.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

no one knows when this is all over, all can only predict that the current price will soon improve, but it's good for us to keep positive thinking, because with that, we can be a little more patient in exposing everything that happens, and I'm sure, everyone in the crypto world, both hope everything will end soon and that includes me. because I am sure not only you are experiencing losses, but many of the big investors, feel the negative impact of this
Coingram30

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

The dumping will end when bounty hunter realise that what they are doing is wrong and start to be wiser
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:38:22 PM

Just be patient, soon the trend will change and we will see the growth of the whole market. I think it will happen either at the end of this year or in the first quarter of 2019 at the latest.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

It is safe to buy a day before last quarter of the month or during last quarter if there is a sign of green market. Too many greedy whales are fighting right now and they are killing each other and we are also part of the casualties.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:50:52 PM

Dumping will end once the holders and weak hands stop their panic attack.
If people will continue to suffer from panic it will never stop.
We need to be strong at this stage, we dont need to sell our tokens at this dip.
we should buy more and add more demands in the market.
bitc0000

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:53:53 PM

When they have nothing left to sell, the dumping will end. The market is making people panic and failing to keep their minds. The market is down because there are too many panic, and when the market goes up it will be strong like the way it has gone down

tommy48

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:57:41 PM

no one knows this bitcoin price will rise or fall, we just wait for their saturation point. all hope there is a turning point, and it will definitely be there, we just have to be patient and just wait for time.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:58:15 PM

I would even say that now the prices for any crypto currency are very attractive, not just Cardano. All except bitcoin, whose price was kept better than others. I am confident that the price increase will not be for several more months, until the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: