Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the dumping end?  (Read 2077 times)
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

The dumping have ended already. No one would dump when the price is stabler for six months. The last quarter of 2017 and fist quarter of the 2018 was the time for dumping when people were cashing out their profit. The current market price is due to uncertainty and manipulations. The people holding now are determined patient holders who would even hold it for a couple of years to cash out.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:27:12 AM

after yesterday's news about the ETF that had just been approved maybe it will bring an increase in cryptocurrency and it is likely that by the end of the year there will be surprises that occur against the cryptocurrency

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

You can't stop the shorters and the weak hands on what they must do.

Don't worry about them but worry about yourself. You've been losing for having that coin and what will be your next step? About the dumping, no one can tell until when it will end. It's unclear if we are going to be there soon but as long as we can see small dumps and pumps, we can't be sure of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nvdihankuke

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:30:42 AM

I think your analysis is quite good, and it coincides with my thoughts. Although the market is likely to continue to fall, i suggest you not to sell the ADA, a quarter of the loss is not much, one pump will return.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

I think this is still dumping will remain until the end of the year 2018. the condition of the collapse is still going to continue to happen. Even so there will still be more down again. I think this is indeed the year 2018 is a pretty bad year for the development of crypto.
Alexey1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

In fact, now there is a weak uptrend with corrections and it repeats the picture of last autumn. It is possible that at the end of the year there will be a new pump.

asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

Current market situation is clear market manipulation. It shows that big whales need to buy for the lowest price. Please do not give them opportunity to buy low!

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:41:48 AM

so I invested in Cardano. the price has really fallen. if I had a dollar, I'd buy it at that price. but it doesn't make sense to sell and buy altcoin.
Now not only cardano but all will experience a decline and this will be a natural thing to happen and indeed we must be patient in dealing with it

It is true. But at some point, one has to consider the kind of coin to invest. A thorough background check is required before investing in a particular coin. It is reasonable to generalize that all coins in this market will experience a downtrend; and that one has to be patient all throughout. The important thing is if that coin is worthy to be given patience and that it is not a scam, new coin.

sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

Every person ask about it, when will pump and when will this dump market end. I also ask so. But, we cannot only do that question. It will not ask because we  now absolutely understand that the market is very dump. The price is down everywhere and the market is still unstable. But, just believe that the market can recover soon, as our spirit.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

Every person ask about it, when will pump and when will this dump market end. I also ask so. But, we cannot only do that question. It will not ask because we  now absolutely understand that the market is very dump. The price is down everywhere and the market is still unstable. But, just believe that the market can recover soon, as our spirit.
Yes, because human nature is mostly in a hurry, do not like to be patient, even though the key to success in my opinion is patience at the current price. ok, "but my money has been sinking for a long time, and I have no profit". the answer is, you are not alone, I also experience the same thing that is losing some of my money in Altcoin if I sell it. but I believe that prices will soon rise and make a big profit.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:01:32 AM

The market is very depressing and tiring at the moment. That's what the big holders want. They want to grab even the little coins we have. Though the ETF might be delayed and many issues sorrounding it, I see this as an opportunity to buy more.

hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

Dumping will not end in a short time, because people's panic is still going on, I think that only when the market has a large increase, such dumping can be alleviated!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

It is hard to say when the dumping ends because there are so many ways why the prices are dumping in the market but when the market still on dumping you should hold your coins so that you will not loss your capital just keep patiencely of your self.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:20:58 AM

The dumping have ended already. No one would dump when the price is stabler for six months. The last quarter of 2017 and fist quarter of the 2018 was the time for dumping when people were cashing out their profit. The current market price is due to uncertainty and manipulations. The people holding now are determined patient holders who would even hold it for a couple of years to cash out.

Thats a sure thing about this discussion. The dumping may be over by now because there is no such harsh movement that is going on in the crypto space yet. If there would have been bigger drops that are recognisable then we could have suggested that the dumping still continues. For now it is sure thing that dumping is stopped practically and all you seeing in the current market is some price drops % which is entirely normal in the healthy market. Off course there will some sort of buying and selling that will always occur no matter what as many people are not here for the higher prices but just earning and trading it eventually for the fiat money.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

There is no exact date and time when the dump will end, but don't be afraid and don't panic because this is a normal situation, we need time and patience for this. Just believe, because soon market will recover and that day we will earn a huge profit.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:26:22 AM

Dumping will not end in a short time, because people's panic is still going on, I think that only when the market has a large increase, such dumping can be alleviated!
How the market has a large increase when people panic? Your previous sentence negated this. Those who panicked to dump prices from the beginning of the year to now?

Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed

The drop is now equal or bigger than 2013 one in with regards to duration and % loss. The chartists say battle for next direction will be when number of trendlines cross in the are of 6K for BTC. I remain bullish as we are looking at a massive loss and besides the new big investors waiting to get in there is an increasing amount of people, who have tethered and are waiting to get back in cheaper. So Cardano just keep it.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

If I see it from the condition is indeed quite severe at this time. It seems to still be long the market will rise. I am sure, end of the year is also not necessarily the market will again rise. Perhaps it would be better, but I'm sure the increase happening is also not how.
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:43:20 AM

I thought it was a good deal to buy Cardano at $0.098 price, turns out I'm in a 25% loss right now. At some point the shorters should stop shorting and the weak hands should be gone right? It looks like the massive sell offs will continue for a while.  Embarrassed
The entire market is declining, and the price of any one coin has dropped a lot, which has caused most people to lose money. Now we have no better way than waiting, because I will not sell my coins at the current price.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

when there is great good news that might stop the dumps that people do, now they are in doubt's doubts, they are afraid prices will go down. But hopefully by the end of this month the trend will change and the dump will end
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: