Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:54:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum lowest price  (Read 24699 times)
Valareos

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

The lowest price for Ethereum is 148 dollars, with the departure below, problems can begin, for this is the purchase price of many ICO investors.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:54:08 PM

Ethereum is platform with a lot of disadvantages. You can find a lot of issues regarding it in world wide web. But actually this price is more than surprising. I never thought that price could appear

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

Sometimes it is not easy to observe it. You get up in the morning you open coinmarketcap you look and at ETH almost 45% cap is not present. And the course 174 $.
There, people shouted the broadcast for $ 500 and it's all lower (

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:35:07 PM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
Ethereum decline because Bitcoin also decline. If you notice the market everytime Bitcoin decline, altcoin also follow because Bitcoin is the Basis of altcoin's value. One more reason is that too many shitcoin are made in Ethereum platform that drag Ethereum down.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:39:31 PM

Well the lowest price in 15 months, but you also have to take into account that the market has been dropping more and more, and many currencies that also have years in the market witnessed quite disastrous declines, what happened to ETH is not unique, and has probably been one of the fastest to recover, so let's not fall into the FUD ... yet....

Bitcoin to the moon
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

The decline was so bad that is reached $170 per coin. Positively,  that would be the chance to buy ETH at a huge discount. ETH is a great investment. Don't miss the chance.  Today ETH is recover very good.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

Ethereum lowest price can't be predicted,but I believe that currently price is too good to pick it up for a long term
Don't hesitate doing that
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:46:43 PM

The decline was so bad that is reached $170 per coin. Positively,  that would be the chance to buy ETH at a huge discount. ETH is a great investment. Don't miss the chance.  Today ETH is recover very good.

There are times when the exchange rate of ETH drops to 150 dollars. And this time, the ETH rebounded to $ 214, which is ideal for investment because the future ETH exchange rate will recover to $ 800 and even $ 1,000. So take advantage of this opportunity to invest ETH now!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

The decline was so bad that is reached $170 per coin. Positively,  that would be the chance to buy ETH at a huge discount. ETH is a great investment. Don't miss the chance.  Today ETH is recover very good.

There are times when the exchange rate of ETH drops to 150 dollars. And this time, the ETH rebounded to $ 214, which is ideal for investment because the future ETH exchange rate will recover to $ 800 and even $ 1,000. So take advantage of this opportunity to invest ETH now!
Investing in the Ethereum is just the best time just be patient. And my advice to you -  invest as much as you will not regret losing. Crypto-currencies are high-risk technologies
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:25:03 AM

Yes, the price has fallen very low now. This is all the manipulation of the market. No more. Well, and panic sales of ETH, which are collected at the ICO. Silly move, really. Everyone started selling their ETH and dropped the coin super low.

Need not to panic mate, victory and defeat are part of the game. Same applies here wait for your turn I agree that the value is dropping but it will recover slowly for sure. Do not sell your coins in this tough situation kindly hold your coins and have patience if you need a good return.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

I think that this is due to the fact that bitcoin falls like the entire crypto currency. The ethereum depends very much on bitcoin because it falls down. But I think it's not for long. Soon there will be growth.
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:29:56 AM

I think this is caused by the downturn in the ICO market, fewer people are buying Etherium to buy new coins and tokens. And the developers of new projects are increasingly selling their Etherium at any price, that's why the price so much falls.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
boy00kag00l

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

The price of Ethereum for now is indeed low but not only ethereum, the other coints are the same, this is a fluctuating situation in the crypto world, but we must keep thinking positively if ethereum and the other coints will be normal again someday
hemendrachauhan19

Activity: 181
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:32:13 AM

Yes I think that'll be the lowest ETH will go anytime sooner. It breaks $180 level but seems to be a good buying zone for the long term investors and hence it went up quickly to $220 and now trading in tight range. Today market sentiment seems to be good and XRP leading the market for the past few days, XRP rises by more than 60% in 3 days and along with it rest market moves positively. I think if ETH can break $240 then it'll rally to $280-300 range in couple of days only.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
Yeah in September eth dropped to the lowest price. And next month can be lower because eth too many erc20 tokens that are worthless. Eth supply is too many in market. The competitor know that, eth fork is also grow like etc, einc and other fork. New coins created with smart contract too like achain, iota, stratis, and others. ETH is too hard in the next month to grow.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:37:08 AM

Yes I think that'll be the lowest ETH will go anytime sooner. It breaks $180 level but seems to be a good buying zone for the long term investors and hence it went up quickly to $220 and now trading in tight range. Today market sentiment seems to be good and XRP leading the market for the past few days, XRP rises by more than 60% in 3 days and along with it rest market moves positively. I think if ETH can break $240 then it'll rally to $280-300 range in couple of days only.
the price increase of XRP did indeed make a lot of restraints to be happy. well, I increase as much as 40% this is really a great thing. this makes our spirit as people who use crypto really increase. Well, I think, for the moment it only needs to wait for ETH to do the same pump.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:42:09 AM

I think it's probably just the fall before the major takeoff and it is not necessary to attach great importance to this. Ethereum falls as well as other cryptocurrencies fall and for me this is an absolutely normal phenomenon of the market
right as you say, because there is a decline in the market at this time it doesn't happen to ethereum only, but all coins also face bad conditions. but the right time is to survive and buy some altcoin
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

I think ethereum prices have fallen sharply this year because of the decline of most ICO projects.

Now the price of ETH's fall is out of control, lower than I expected. But I'm sure eth will go up again.
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

What is behind it? Speculation I think. In my opinion, it is the main reason for market volatility. And like everything in our life, this has two opposite sides. Right now we see bad side of that - market downtrend and as a result total panic, grim mood, disappointment, frustration, crypto-depression.
But because of the same manipulation, we had such a wonderful summer and autumn 2017! When my bag did x10 even without any help from my side Smiley. And taking all of that into account, it isn't over yet. There will be other pumps and dumps, we just should be ready and keep our eyes open.
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

Am optimistic that Ethereum will soon bullrun again. Looking at the whole market, it is not only ethereum that decreased many coins are still trading minus 90% of their all time high.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: