Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum lowest price  (Read 24699 times)
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
Well, Ethereum was overbought of course , and because of this now such a drop , I think there are many more projects that were collected in the ico, a lot of fixed their money , so we now see that Ethereum has fallen very much

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:13:59 PM

Last year, the price of Ethereum did not fall so much. This year, the price will fall until it reaches last year's low and people will have a desire to buy it, as the demand is needed.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

Hard to believe it has fallen below $100 but the whales are still buying so they must feel like ethereum actually has a future. However, i think it is better to pick cardano and tezos which will much better than ethereum when they are released

LiGuBi

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

Ethereum is still big, don't forget it's worldwide loved.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

I think this is the worst. the price continues to fall and is very cheap, in the coinmarketcap ethereum position is also shifted by xrp, maybe this also happens because of following bitcoin or crypto market. it's really bad at ethereum prices now. but definitely recovered.

miakama

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:24:24 PM

Last year, the price of Ethereum did not fall so much. This year, the price will fall until it reaches last year's low and people will have a desire to buy it, as the demand is needed.

The price is around $87 now. It seems the bottom is not found yet.
xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:29:36 PM

It is very sad to look at the price of ethereum, but I am sure that this is definitely not the end and we are waiting for the next wave of growth. importantly keep calm. I would even advise to buy it now, which I actually did;)
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:31:24 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 12:22:07 AM by Clark05

The reason behind this because for sure they have panic seller. But if you are really believer of this coin you will buy because you want to survive ethereum from dumping market so that also we see ethereum as soon as possible as king of crypto.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:44:02 PM

This is a good reset of price value, huge volume is going on today. As what I predict, it will be huge movement from now on. The question is, which coin would be on the move to take this opportunity. With XRP on its prime, I think other coin like XLM will be my bet incase they got something. On the otherhand, ETH will be on Ice Age for a little while.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:20:45 AM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?

Hard to find why ethereum drop very deep but i think its good opportunity for buying ethereum because ethereum is good coin and used by most token in market. Hopely this condition will end and ethereum price could recover because its popular coin and i think most investor hold ethereum
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

If the Ethereum price went down this entire year, then the whole Ethereum price will probably gradually rise the next year.  To fall especially low the price now will not be already.
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:04:00 PM

this is the impact of the Bearish market throughout the year. reasonable if the price drops lower than before. the question is where is the lowest point? even until the end of the year the market continues to be in a very sad downtrend

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:06:54 PM

It is very sad to look at the price of ethereum, but I am sure that this is definitely not the end and we are waiting for the next wave of growth. importantly keep calm. I would even advise to buy it now, which I actually did;)

this is not the end of ethereum if you see low prices, the ethereum potential is still high today. we can continue to believe and invest in ethereum to ethereum at a good price position.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

Last year the Ethereum price was rising only and the ICOs were extremely popular. But in my opinion lots of not very successful projects sell their ETH in order to save the profit, and thatvis why the price is decreasing.

I do not understand, can you explain to me why unsuccessful projects can have ETH and sell them for profit. As far as I know the ICO is not enough soft-cap will have to pay back investors
prinlyn

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

Last year the Ethereum price was rising only and the ICOs were extremely popular. But in my opinion lots of not very successful projects sell their ETH in order to save the profit, and thatvis why the price is decreasing.
Right now the whole coins reduced in price too much so we cannot blame anyone coin that it has the risk or in decline. Whenever the market will be up all of the coins will come back to its high value to which they reached in the previous year.
Yadaloke

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

yes this year the fall is very deep and this year is a bad year for Crypto. Whatever happens that clearly has a relationship with the amount of market demand, it is influential and of course there are other things that can cause the value to go down. but things like this will not always happen and will definitely end so Ethereum will rise again, the coins will potentially grow well, maybe next year the price of Ethereum will increase better.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

this is not the end of ethereum if you see low prices, the ethereum potential is still high today. we can continue to believe and invest in ethereum to ethereum at a good price position.
It's not from the end. but now the price has reached its lowest level this year and certainly makes a lot of people stressed out with a considerable decline from ethereum
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

ethereum starts to upset me, as they say, buy the bottom and get the second bottom as a gift, i have already received the fourth bottom.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

Looking at the current situation, the price of ETH fell to the bottom again.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

You must understand that the price of Ethereum cannot rise against the market. This does not mean that no one needs ETH and is not interesting, on the contrary, the number of network users is growing, 48 million unique wallets have already been registered. The project postponed the update several times, but this is only to eliminate all bugs and errors. So don't pay attention to the price, it will recover when the market starts its bullish run.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: