Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:31:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum lowest price  (Read 24701 times)
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

Don't be too pessimistic, although Ethereum has become very cheap, but the ether has not collapsed, it still exists, it is still the king of ICO.
It could make people who want to start a project start-up using the platform Ethereum ICO demand will be reduced due to the ETH prices down. And it's possible to switch to another platform.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:39:45 AM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
Some analysts has said that Ethereum will go up again and when it does, it’s going to be big this time around. Ethereum always fall badly, if you check the history you can see what I’m telling you, anytime it falls its always like this… just like before the last bull when it was hacked and all that and a lot of people lost hope in it. This time around it might also be the same.
zerrtty

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
The price of Ethereum was naturally influenced by the overall market situation. But I think. which was further influenced by the huge amount of Ethereum that was sold by projects that got it on ICO. In a fairly short time, a lot of ethereum has been sold. But projects need funds for further work.

mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

I think the price of Ethereum at the moment is the lowest, just like the price of Bitcoin. And sure enough the current price of Ethereum has risen quite well during this week, so for now the market has returned green, hopefully Ethereum will continue to crawl up again to $ 500.
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

I think the price of Ethereum at the moment is the lowest, just like the price of Bitcoin. And sure enough the current price of Ethereum has risen quite well during this week, so for now the market has returned green, hopefully Ethereum will continue to crawl up again to $ 500.
Hey Dude!
Look at the update price if now Ethereum has gone up in price!
As far as I know the lowest price is around 80 USD for Ethereum and Ethereum has gone up again to the price of 147 USD.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:47:56 AM

At present it is indeed the lowest point for ethereum and other coin-coins, but I think now there has been an increase and hopefully this increase will be a good start for other coins as well

Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

I think this is the best time to buy ETH when they are at down price and just HODL and wait for the time of mooning
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

Hey Dude!
Look at the update price if now Ethereum has gone up in price!
As far as I know the lowest price is around 80 USD for Ethereum and Ethereum has gone up again to the price of 147 USD.
it proves that Ethereum is still very feasible for us to hold. Honestly I doubt the quality of Ethereum after a very deep decline at that time which made Ethereum become the 3rd position on the market. but it turned out that I was wrong if I did not believe in Etherem. so I'm sure if Ethereum will return to the price of $ 500.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

I think this is the best time to buy ETH when they are at down price and just HODL and wait for the time of mooning
The current price of ethereum has experienced growth from the previous one which dropped dramatically. This indicates that there will be a pretty good thing in my opinion

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

The current price of ethereum has experienced growth from the previous one which dropped dramatically. This indicates that there will be a pretty good thing in my opinion
If we look at the ethereum market, now there is a movement and this is a pretty good step, so the enthusiasts will still be confident and will continue to keep the coin, myself managed to buy ethereum at the lowest point yesterday with a change in prices. I am so happy hope the prices always keep well developed.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Marpuah046

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

yes, the increase produced by ethereum is quite surprising, it can come back at $145 now. luckily everyone who has bought ethereum at the lowest price
keepandhold

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

I am waiting for another major fall in front of hardfork in early January, where I will buy Ethereum and keep it for long term.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

Actually main reason was about founder of ethereum. He always says absurd things about market and ethereum but now increasing of market started and it is going very well, so I believe that market will come really good position that it deserve in 2019.

Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

all crypto prices are now at their lowest, not only ethereum has decreased at the end of this year. But I believe that at the beginning of the year, the price of krypto will increase again
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

Every period, crypto has a different level in developing the market value of its coins. Perhaps this year or the following year, a decrease in the current ethereum value can now provide a higher source of energy for ethereum than the previous value achieved. This event will be coming soon when crypto has found bitcoin to increase and be stable.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

Every period, crypto has a different level in developing the market value of its coins. Perhaps this year or the following year, a decrease in the current ethereum value can now provide a higher source of energy for ethereum than the previous value achieved. This event will be coming soon when crypto has found bitcoin to increase and be stable.
The forecast for ethereum largely depends on the events planned by the network developers for 2019 and announced by Vitalik Buterin in the spring of this year. After the planned hard forks, there will be a change of protocol: switching from PoW (proof of work) to the distribution of the share Proof-of-Stake (Casper), which will provide a threefold increase in throughput, increase the speed of payment transactions, reduce the cost of auxiliary domestic currency conducting transactions.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

Even if it falls to it's low in a year or two I still believe that Ethereum will bounce back, there's also a big possibility that they can regain their second spot, Ethereum will always a top coin because of it's innovation and beside it is the one that started the ICO because of this many companies wants to get in the cryptocurrency.
bignice

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

I think if we look at the crypto market, the price very collapses. But this happened because of deliberate actions by investors with very extraordinary funds. They tried to lower the market to make everyone panic and sell coins at cheap prices. So the market falls and these investors can also invest at low prices. So that when this market price soars, investors have huge profits.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

Against the background of the general market decline, there was a sale of a large amount of ether, many creators of the ICO on the Etherium blockchain massively went into cash.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

Now Ethereum has begun to show promising notes of growth, which in itself is very good!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: