Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum lowest price  (Read 24699 times)
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

In my opinion. the decline in ETH prices like now could be someone who wants to play with the price. we all know that the price of the crypto currency is volatile. I think the prices of people who are playing with the prices behind the decline in ETH prices are very significant on the Cipto market.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

I believe that the price was specially lowered, so that someone could purchase at most. This is the only explanation for this price drop. Apparently, earlier, the big players were looking at one or another cryptocurrency and missed the first rapid growth, but now they decided to enter the cryptographic market, but at the same time having reduced the price. This is in the interests of those who have already earned success and why not do it again. Etherum is a promising crypto asset and it definitely grows in value.
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

ethereum's price drop is very drastic this year, not only does ethereum decline because almost all coins experience the same thing, I don't know exactly what caused this to happen, but believe that after a dump there will definitely be a pump, now ethereum starts showing a recovering price pretty good
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

I think the price of Ethereum at the moment is the lowest, just like the price of Bitcoin. And sure enough the current price of Ethereum has risen quite well during this week, so for now the market has returned green, hopefully Ethereum will continue to crawl up again to $ 500.
I like your opinion and I also think that in general it can work very well if you and I still try to invest our money right now, although of course there is always the likelihood of a trap forming, so I think that things may not be so simple.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

I think the price of Ethereum at the moment is the lowest, just like the price of Bitcoin. And sure enough the current price of Ethereum has risen quite well during this week, so for now the market has returned green, hopefully Ethereum will continue to crawl up again to $ 500.
I like your opinion and I also think that in general it can work very well if you and I still try to invest our money right now, although of course there is always the likelihood of a trap forming, so I think that things may not be so simple.
Recently, there were again forecasts, among which were mentioned the increase in prices for cryptocurrencies at the end of 2018. It is said that as early as January 2019 we will see the ether about 250 dollars. But it won't take long to rejoice, because until the end of 2019 you can see another fall. That is what another analyst forecast says.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

The drop in the price of Ethereum certainly affects all ICO coins. But Ethereum will definitely rise again and in recent days the price of Ethereum continues to grow. And I think this is the beginning of the rise in the price of Ethereum and I hope Ethereum can reach $ 300.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

I think that the previous lowest price (around 80 in genereal) will be the minimum this year and maybe the minimum for the near future. I`m waiting for grear bullrun!

Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:10:07 PM

As we see the lowest price Ethereum is in the range of $ 83, but in just a few days the price of $ 150 is a high increase and hopefully this continues.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

One of the mistakes we make most, unfortunately, is that we cannot turn crisis moments into opportunities. Eth's 80 dollars to fall to the times we had to invest 2 times now we had. We need to evaluate them.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:36:42 PM

Let me laugh a bit as I can see your rank and that shows you have been in this game for awhile and should know what market can be like and why we are in this state which we all know to be called bear market and nothing cause it but reaction from market as you and I used TA or chart which signify a downtrend and we all pull out which create panic and the more we panic the more the dip and same thing apply to bull market too which people fomo and increase the price of the coin.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

In my opinion. the decline in ETH prices like now could be someone who wants to play with the price. we all know that the price of the crypto currency is volatile. I think the prices of people who are playing with the prices behind the decline in ETH prices are very significant on the Cipto market.
indeed there are many possibilities that make the crypto price decrease in the market, and one of them as you said before. although it requires very large funds to play the price, it is still possible

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
Ethereum dropped to 80 dollar two weeks ago and it was bottom for ethereum, after this level it rised fastly and it saw 150 dollar today, I guess we won't see 80-85 dollar for ethereum again.
Dreamace7

Activity: 126

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

I came into involvement with cryptocurrency this year so I had really not with alot of ethereum drops but I must say my lowest ethereum price was this period when it drops to  below 85$

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

I thought ETH never fall below $ 200. It was a shock for me that Ether went down even below $ 100. But now the situation is improving.

Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:50:27 AM

Hey Dude!
Look at the update price if now Ethereum has gone up in price!
As far as I know the lowest price is around 80 USD for Ethereum and Ethereum has gone up again to the price of 147 USD.
it proves that Ethereum is still very feasible for us to hold. Honestly I doubt the quality of Ethereum after a very deep decline at that time which made Ethereum become the 3rd position on the market. but it turned out that I was wrong if I did not believe in Etherem. so I'm sure if Ethereum will return to the price of $ 500.
Awesome!
It seems like I got a punch from Kana and left by a different boxing glove. LOL
If the price of Ethereum goes up to 500 USD, maybe I will dance on the beach just wearing a drawstring and shouting "Hey Sea, look Ethereum goes up again to 500 USD." Grin
11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:12:35 AM

Yes, now the ethereum condition is indeed at its lowest point, but now there is an increase and I am sure slowly ethereum will recover, hopefully early next year for ethereum and all coins the value will rise again to reach its normal price

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 04:14:47 AM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?

Nobody knows the exact bottom of ethereum and that is true for all of financial markets. For me the price of ethereum nowadays can sit there for a while doing sideways. When a very good news about blockchain has unleash then we can be able to see price action finally making uptrend move in my own opinion.

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:34:13 AM

actually it is the cause of the fall in the price of Bitcoin and not only Ethereum who experience like this fate but other coins also experienced the same thing with Ethereum. yes this is a bad year for all the coins on the market because all the coins fell with very tragically, and this is an unexpected decline. now, Ethereum has started to rise again and we will soon see a bright future from Ethereum.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

Recently, there were again forecasts, among which were mentioned the increase in prices for cryptocurrencies at the end of 2018. It is said that as early as January 2019 we will see the ether about 250 dollars. But it won't take long to rejoice, because until the end of 2019 you can see another fall. That is what another analyst forecast says.
Maybe anything. In 2018, I saw a very large number of similar forecasts, which today are still very different from reality, so I certainly take into account, but I do not believe such forecasts by 100%. Therefore, today there are a lot of these forecasts, we try to take it all the same not seriously.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

Nobody knows the exact bottom of ethereum and that is true for all of financial markets. For me the price of ethereum nowadays can sit there for a while doing sideways. When a very good news about blockchain has unleash then we can be able to see price action finally making uptrend move in my own opinion.

I'm sure the Ethereum will recover within the time. The majority of Ethereum users remained confident in the brilliant future of this cryptocurrency. And it always seemed to me that Ethereum is the main alternative to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: