Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum lowest price  (Read 24707 times)
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:05:07 PM

Now, indeed, ethereum is at a low price, but before, it has also been like this and bounced back, I believe ethereum will recover and return to its normal price, but we must be patient to wait for the recovery of ethereum again.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

I guess 80 dollar was lowest price for ethereum and I wonder will we see it again at this price but if it happen I expect 70 dollar for eth at least, otherwise I don't think invest to it now.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

it seems like this is a cycle where when there is one coin that experiences a drastic decline like Bitcoin, other coins will follow it and I believe Ethereum will return to its peak because now the price of Ethereum has slowly risen.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?
It got worst this time around, there were many things at play which led to the dump that never ended. Manipulations were high and many lost fate thereby leaving their positions at a very big loss.
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:36:35 PM

This year, due to the bear market, in addition to the fall of Bitcoin, ethereum strongly depends on which, it was also a bad time for the project, which greatly influenced the coin. I am sure that she will show good growth
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 08:45:45 PM

all crypto prices are now at their lowest, not only ethereum has decreased at the end of this year. But I believe that at the beginning of the year, the price of krypto will increase again
I see many people speculating that at the beginning of the year the crypto value will increase again, but they simply cannot provide a compelling reason why this can happen, I just want to find a strong reason that will make me believe but until now I still can't find it
so what are your reasons for believing that at the beginning of the year the market will increase again?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:22:39 PM

Finding dip is dangerous game if you don't have idea what kind of setups you are looking for. Buying in small steps will reduce average risks rather than playing this meaningless hunting game.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:28:08 PM

The only reason is simple, a lot of investors dumped their coin. For some unknown reason, they just happen to gave up on their coin which is very uncharacteristic of them as they've been patient through out the years. Maybe they reached their limit and chose to let go and end their suffering.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:22:38 PM

All behind the fall in prices is due to a decrease in BTC prices and of course the altcoin will follow it and if we pay attention not only Ethereum has decreased prices, but almost all new tokens have experienced the same thing but I do not know happens to Crypto because the price at any time can change very quickly.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

I guess 80 dollar was lowest price for ethereum and I wonder will we see it again at this price but if it happen I expect 70 dollar for eth at least, otherwise I don't think invest to it now.

It is likely that after the next price drop in the crypto market, we will see Ethereum and below $ 80. But I would not want to happen. I like it a lot more when Ethereum grows in price.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 10:45:34 PM

All behind the fall in prices is due to a decrease in BTC prices and of course the altcoin will follow it and if we pay attention not only Ethereum has decreased prices, but almost all new tokens have experienced the same thing but I do not know happens to Crypto because the price at any time can change very quickly.
The ETH downtrend is indeed quite severe. Besides the influence of the price of BTC which also dropped dramatically, there were many other factors that influenced it. One of them is the issue of the many holders who sell their Eth. In addition, the price increase in 2017 has overpriced so it is natural that in 2018 there will be a decline.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

Ethereum's reference in developing technology and also maintaining its professionalism to continuously improve its performance has proven satisfying. With ethereum prices declining this will make it a supportive moment to collect more ethereum and wait for the increase to come back. If it doesn't happen this year, at least ethereum is believed to be able to continue to rise again along with the recovery of the crypto market in the near future.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:56:37 PM

Last year ethereum also experienced a decline as it is now, but to my knowledge does the price not fall as badly as this? how could this happen? what is behind it?

Nobody knows the exact bottom of ethereum and that is true for all of financial markets. For me the price of ethereum nowadays can sit there for a while doing sideways. When a very good news about blockchain has unleash then we can be able to see price action finally making uptrend move in my own opinion.

I'm sure the Ethereum will recover within the time. The majority of Ethereum users remained confident in the brilliant future of this cryptocurrency. And it always seemed to me that Ethereum is the main alternative to bitcoin.
Anything is possible today the market can demonstrate very different situations, especially when there are opportunities to really improve positions in the cryptocurrency sector. I think that the best thing would probably still be not to miss this moment with the ETH project, because this is a really valuable experience.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

Against the background of the general market decline, there was a sale of a large amount of ether, many creators of the ICO on the Etherium blockchain massively went into cash.
true, many ETH holders made sales which resulted in a decrease because ETH demand was still small so there was no supply. the market will affect demand and the large amount of large investor confidence this year. hopefully at the beginning of the year there will be more improvements and the return of investors for better prices.

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

It seems to me that behind this are the whales and large financial corporations, as well as the unlimited emission of Ether.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

Nothing, there are no negative news connected to cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are being developed everyday, everyday they are stronger and stronger, but current market manipulation cause that price is falling without any explanation.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:17:50 PM

We saw a mark of $ 82. Who would have thought that such a thing could happen? But still we all saw it.
I think it is planned.
Of course, first of all, the price began to decline, after all, the entire market underwent a deep correction. But since the autumn of 2018, everyone noticed an extremely rapid fall in prices. Do you think Constantinople was postponed by accident? I'm sure not. This is part of the plan. Thus, the big players, together with the team of the Ethereum, were able to sell many eth at a higher price and buy back around $ 80-90.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

I sell my ethereum at a panic market price ..I sell my ethereum when ethereum gone to $80  and I sold my $1500 ethereum dollars. So panic sell , attacks my heart.

arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

for 2018, I think the lowest price of ethereum is at $ 80 even though some times it was below that price but it didn't last long. it looks like the price will go to $ 280 later this year

dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 05:54:22 PM

At the moment, the price is relatively rising but I think it is not necessary to indulge in euphoria as there is a risk of another fall. Maybe I'm wrong.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: