Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how long will everyone can wait?  (Read 7391 times)
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:34:19 AM

Well, it really depends on their patience. Patience is the key if you will ever hold your coin. Never let your emotions run over your decisions in the market.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:38:44 AM

It was too long to wait on we need to get some profit in our coins we have.
But it was gonna better even in long  wait on which our coins also be increase the price.
if we just wait for luck we will not get it. we can sell it if there is a slight increase in our assets and we can use it to buy other coin assets. if you just wait I think it will take a lot of time to see the value of our assets going up.
Apiapik

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:41:55 AM

I work day and night investing in altcoins to meet the needs of my life. So I will continue to be patient and wait until the market recovers.
I will wait until the market recovers, whatever happens I will be patient, 2 years or more for me there is no problem. Because this is my life.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:44:49 AM

Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines

Cryptocurrency is truly known from its volatility and is said to be a bubble and we truly experience what is like bubble and high volatility investment. We need to be patient since there is no good things to have if we rush things out.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:46:52 AM

and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top

Maybe we could experience the pump that had happened last 2017 again in the next 2-3 years. The cryptocurrency market right now is not having a positive feed in the entire world due to large dumps and many losses in the market.

antonhuda

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:51:39 AM

There is no limit to waiting for recovery, it would be nice to look at tomorrow better, by following the market flow and increasing the value of coins.
If we can guess well then many crypto lovers will be present when they see the bear market at the top and leave at the lowest moment.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:55:26 AM

I can wait until next year I start the situation now until now so there is no reason for me to stop until I get here, who knows one day I can hit the big bang I can pay all my debts and buy other expensive items.
Teebass001

Activity: 110

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:55:45 AM

I am still holding up my position. I am going to watch the market till early next year. If there is no improvement, I will sell all I have left and count it as loss.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:57:48 AM

I want to say hold as long as it will get you into profit. In as much as I am concern, I am not selling now. I will hold even for the next 5 years.
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:58:11 AM

The cryptocurrency market right now is not having a positive feed in the entire world due to large dumps and many losses in the market.I will sell all I have left and count it as loss.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:00:18 AM

I see that you are in a signature campaign that pays its participants in BTC, just like I am. Imagine that the price of bitcoin was $63,000 rather than $6,300, about 10x the current price. That means that we would all get our rewards reduced 10 times (in BTC) as compared to the current price we are being paid for our participation.

So, unless you have already accumulated a lot of BTC, waiting for the price to go up makes no sense.
Even at the current price, what is the btc payment worth in dollar? Almost nothing! Most campaigns pay less than $50 worth of Bitcoin weekly for over 20posts for Full -Senior members. But that's even besides the point here.

To the OP, you have to know that Patience is a great asset in trading, whether cryptocurrency or Forex Trading. Anyone selling now will be selling low, obviously. Especially if the person has been hodling like 4-8 months now. So, it's better to wait for the market to rebound.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
stockman

Activity: 437

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:03:27 AM

crypto currency is a kind of shares-money and those who sold now may regret later, as shares that provide decent companies only grow
hanguoip

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:05:43 AM

Of course, the sooner you return to the upward lines, the better, but at the same time, we must also prepare for long-term battles and prepare three years of dry food.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:16:28 AM

Waiting is not an easy thing to do, especially when what we do ends in vain. I think we have to look at the situation and conditions that exist, then we will be able to try to make the best decision in determining the investment we have. Analysis of coins that have prospects is very important because when we are right in choosing a coin we will have the opportunity to get a good investment value.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:21:58 AM

If regulators in the United States, Europe and other countries jointly trade cryptocurrency as well as companies that provide services to crypto ecosystems, this would have a real impact on this market. And for this to happen we will take years to learn that crypto is not as bad as they think.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:24:19 AM

3 years is a reasonable time for the market to recover. But we need to maintain positive sentiment to the market. If you do not do it, you will easily miss the opportunity to become rich. I've lost faith in Crypto and has missed profits up to $ 12k!

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:00:58 AM

Investment including a good business, must begin with a high level of patience and understanding of its performance. The data shows that the most effective time for investors is when cryptocurrency trades at a low price and sells it when the price's high. I think as long as it's a good waiting duration. Because rising cryptocurrency prices are not determined by the date, day, month or year.

Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

I think after the new year, everything will change and the cryptocurrency will begin to grow.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:08:33 AM

don't ask how long to wait. we must be more careful in looking for a real and honest project. perseverance and patience are the best for now.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

we can never tell when will the bulls return to the market unless there will be a solid news regarding cryptocurrencies like etf or positive on regulation of crypto.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: