Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how long will everyone can wait?  (Read 7391 times)
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:37:07 AM

Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines
The bears market is very cunning. His task is to take money from the merchants. The new bull market will be in 2020, in time for a decrease in the premium for BTC mining. 2 years more for waiting.
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

I don't think anyone will know how long everyone is waiting for the altcoint price to rise again, but my prediction is that some people will not sell altcoint at a cheap price, especially if there is no urgent interest or no need for money right now. prices rose even for a long time.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:41:14 AM

The specific time that the market recovered is difficult to determine. In my opinion, being calm and keeping the money at this moment is a wise decision. Hopefully in the fourth quarter, the crypto market will recover and soar.
diamdirumah

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:44:55 AM

We don't know when the price of these coins can go up and as it did at the end of the year 2017. Coin prices already down since January 2018 and coins are still falling. And with the current state, I thought it best to invest. By investing we can get coins at low prices. We have to do a long-term investment. And we hope that the price will soon recover coins until the end of the year.
Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:46:48 AM

As long as we all can cause the way the world is evolving people might just change their mind and start investing in crypto that's when we the holders will be booming, let's just be patient with it.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:47:34 AM

I think it certainly will be different for each person. because the target person will also be different. If for me time to hodl it is usually 3 to 4 months. and it could be longer than that. the point I would still hodl, until it fits with my target. unless there is a sudden need.

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

We don't know when the price of these coins can go up and as it did at the end of the year 2017. Coin prices already down since January 2018 and coins are still falling. And with the current state, I thought it best to invest. By investing we can get coins at low prices. We have to do a long-term investment. And we hope that the price will soon recover coins until the end of the year.
I don't care until 2020, I still believe that crypto currencies will be used mainstream by society in the future, the government really hates transparency.
Nucunsimeo

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

The whole market is affected by the changes in bitcoin. And nobody knows exactly when the bull season will start. But I believe that crtpyo makrket will start to rise very soon. We just need keep on waiting without be panic.
reportcrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:22:21 AM

Most likely The months at the end of 2018 will determine the market price, whether it will rise or even continue to fall. But that's my prediction. But everyone needs time for this and wants this market problem to be resolved more quickly so that there is no fear everywhere that causes Crypto prices to fall further.
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:26:27 AM

No one can tell how long we will wait until the market risen it's value, for now all we need is gain a huge patience hopefully before the end of this year it will risen.
hidden_legend

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top

I think this market now mature slowly because now investors choose wisely. Still most of world unaware about this market and crypto use.Quick rise only possible in case of big business entities or financial institutions enter this market.Hope for best. 3years time is enough for next rise.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

I can wait even 2 years from now because if i will sell now im at big loss and nobody will want that we are expecting market will recover this year.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
canhancut82

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

When people were unbearable, they sold out their tokens. It will be bull run. This market needs losers to win.
I think 2018 is not the year the market can recover
Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

I thing cryptocurrency have thought me is how to be patience. Most of my investment I made in cryptocurrency was during December /January when price was at the peak and I can't believe I'm still holding up till now and I'm ready to hold until market recover
Digicoinz

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

of course it could not be determined. Since we also can only be predicted only. There is not a certainty in crypto. usually it's time to wait for a matter of months until the annual. just be patient.

When you invest, the wait is natural if you want to earn a high profit. But the expected profit of each person will be different, so not how long time at which you receive. Is that enough for you?

newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:36:48 PM

No one can predict it mate, but I think we don't need to wait for another 3 years to reach the top again. I hope in this year, at least the bitcoin price can back to $8k-$10k in the end of the year, and continue go up to $15k for the next year 2019. I think your only good choice is just hold your tokens until the market recovery.

Three years? I remember the thread which was about the 2-years market recovery. Almost nobody believed it. It would be too difficult for many of us to wait. Many traders live on their profits and they quit main jobs.
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

Right mate, the difficult phase of crypto just started now. In my opinion, we will still experience crypto darkness for at least the next 2 years. And for me 5 years is a decent time for hodl and something amazing will happen afterwards.
Junluyna

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

not everyone can wait too long, but as long as an individual is willing to wait, keeping his calm mind in this bearish market and also keeping to become patient enough, he can wait until this bear market ends.
Puylybn

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

not everyone can wait too long, but as long as an individual is willing to wait, keeping his calm mind in this bearish market and also keeping to become patient enough, he can wait until this bear market ends.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

people psycology is so strange. to win on any exchange market you should know it. The market will start to grow again when most of us will lose believe that it actually could grow again...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: