Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how long will everyone can wait?  (Read 7391 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines
This day many people become worried because the price of bitcoin is still down and even the market are in red situation and it is not good. Waiting for the right time to sell your bitcoin will lead to a good income so that do not become greedy and do not cut losses and just be patient because being patient will bring more income.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:54:49 PM

Well now I think definitely the best time to take tokens and hold them , and of course after the new year I think there will be a new bullish trend!

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
bajindul88

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
Now that we are on the red line, many people say this is because of the ETF decision that makes many crypto users careful about making decisions. but in my opinion personally if this is our good step to buy lots of coins cheaply why not if as long as we have a reserve fund for future investments
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

If you are an investor, then you will wait until the end ... but if you are a bounty hunter, then you will have to wait

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

As for me, I have big profit but I want more. First time I bought bitcoin in June 2017(2500$ per 1 bitcoin). I think that only hamster can say 'How long everyone need to wait'. It's stupid question. Only the new comers to the crypto market feel negative.

Actually, most of the guys here are the so-called hamsters. It is a reality. However, it seems to me that we all know that we have to wait for the time when the cryptocurrencies recover and rise in their price.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

We will wait as long as it takes but i am being hopeful for next month for the bull to run then we will see green again.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

I am patiently waiting the right time to be fully recovered from the red market down. I want not sell anyone of my holding and do not be panic.

You have chosen the right strategy. I understand that some guys regret now that they sold the cryptocurrencies. So, we must not repeat our mistakes. The bulls will enter the market - just wait a bit more.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:43:02 PM

I have not invested all my money in cryptocurrencies. I assumed the possibility of falling market. That is why I have a stock of money that will allow me to wait for growth for a long time.
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

It is true that now all investors are going to be waiting for a long time. That's why investors do not have to wait anymore because, by the end of this year, it is possible to bounce in the market. And all the investors will start to benefit. Which will make all the best benefits.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

A tip for all those people who are desperate, is to trust the technology more than they trust the market, the market may be red all year, but in the end, the technological advance provided by the cryptocurrencies is permanent, with that progressive mentality, it becomes much easier to wait for better prices.

Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

well absolutely no one knows and for me i might wait it until 2022 which i believe blockchain will be really popular. I do think another bull run would hapoen again and market cap could reach 1 trillion and may grow bigger and more stable in future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

It is tough to predict but it is all about patience. As we know patience brings rewards. The market will definitely change after a few days later just investors need to with patiently and hold the coin for the best price.

jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

As long as they can wait. We can sure that one day again bull will arise. And make this market a super huge.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

Its been close to one year or together with closed to end of this year too. Wow! I could ever imagined that I survive even majority of the altcoins are declined or was in red market for several months. Where anyhow other traders survive because they applied bearish or day trade and some are bullish while doing waiting for a months already, this will measures our patience of how long can we stand on this situation while in the midst of crisis in terms of the price was totally down.
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:33:11 PM

Only an individual can know when to sell and when to hold. You learn to get a feel for these things by doing your research and watching others. There's no substitute for doing your own work. Nor for eating your peas and drinking your milk and doing your exercise. Yes, it's a metaphor but so what? You gotta do the work to get the reward man. Ain't no other way.                                                   
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

I think that depend on patience level and the quality of token. If token have promising project to deliver than one must wait for little long. Now everyone have to give time to token and crypto market to deliver.

_Flynn_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:49:22 PM

Unfortunately, many people can`t wait, because they want a quick profit, but it is impossible. Market situation is not very good, so there is only one way out, we all should be patient.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:51:13 PM

If we talking about market, i think market will back to glory again in 2021.
But next year i think market will start recovery but very slow.
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

i think that so e crypicurrencieds deserve to be waited for and we need to accept this and spend this time on learning

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:53:47 PM

Well to me I do say as long as possible. This is one thing about investment sometimes it takes time to get some good profit out of it. So I think it's best to wait as long as possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: