Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how long will everyone can wait?  (Read 7391 times)
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:17:22 AM

As for me, a full recovery will be no earlier than in 5 years, but no one is willing to wait, so they are losing money now and moving away from the strategy that was created earlier  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:24:23 AM

As for me, a full recovery will be no earlier than in 5 years, but no one is willing to wait, so they are losing money now and moving away from the strategy that was created earlier  Sad
This is the right time to buy especially those buyers enter in $20k they will know we are expecting maybe next year to reach that price again

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:25:41 AM

Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines
That's right, we need to wait for such a long time for the market to grow. But if we leave the market, we do not contribute to the crypto market and it will not be able to recover much sooner. So we need to have more confidence and work harder to contribute to the market.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

How long everyone will wait depends on how market takes to recover fully alot of people have already panic sell all their coin thinking that all the price of almost alts is going back to zero they fail to realise even in real life there are sometimes when things did not go as expected. I believe with time everything is going to come back to normal.
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:40:06 AM

I think someone needs time until early January to receive profits because prices will increase again in 2019, I am sure of that and hopefully my predictions are not wrong, everyone will assume that the beginning of 2019 is the time the market returns to normal

I believe in what you say. I am still waiting for the rise and return of the cryptocurrencies in early 2019 in the market, I have prepared very well for that and if true to this idea, I will be profitable Grin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
marshalljp
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:43:03 AM

I think someone needs time until early January to receive profits because prices will increase again in 2019, I am sure of that and hopefully my predictions are not wrong, everyone will assume that the beginning of 2019 is the time the market returns to normal

I believe in what you say. I am still waiting for the rise and return of the cryptocurrencies in early 2019 in the market, I have prepared very well for that and if true to this idea, I will be profitable Grin.

Let's all hope you are right!
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:45:10 AM

We don't know when the market will recover because since January we have been waiting and now towards the end of the year, the price of coins is still very low. For people who do long-term trading, they will still continue to wait. But I trade every day so I can make a profit anytime.
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:54:21 AM

and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top

if you only focus and always monitor the prices of digital currencies that are currently declining, then I think you will immediately release the coins that you have even though prices are cheap. therefore, we should focus on other work. later when the price has soared you can sell all the coins you have. I will wait until the price returns to normal.

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:58:17 AM

Don't lose hope friend, there are still chances of holding our coins. I think we can make more profit in the next year since many predictions made that in the next mid year the bitcoin and some altcoins rises its price. So by now, we would wait for half year until its price makes profitable when we sellrl or trade our coin.
mimarob

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:07:25 AM

I'm waiting for the end of 2019. I think the market will start growing not earlier than this time, but for now I just watch it. I really hope for growth.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:09:03 AM

We don't know when the market will recover because since January we have been waiting and now towards the end of the year, the price of coins is still very low. For people who do long-term trading, they will still continue to wait. But I trade every day so I can make a profit anytime.

People who don't have experience will always fail to make money through trading but for people who have been waiting for more than a year will wait for the market to recover. Now the current situation is impossible to predict them in the market because fluctuation is kept increasing which makes us to hold them for some more time.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:18:26 AM

right, since January until now we all have a difficult time, because all the assets we have will sell cheaply if they are sold today. when viewed from all the prices of digital currencies at this time, it is important for all of us to wait until the coin price rises again. because if it is released then it will suffer a loss.

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:26:13 AM

Waiting depends on individual, some people have patience that can take upto years while some people cannot have patience for even one week.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:31:30 AM

Indeed hope is what i had this moment. Without it, then i'll already left this cryptocurrency world.
Even though last night the price also falling, but i'm still hoping that the condition will soon be better.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:37:28 AM

If you have a lot of patience and don't care too much about the amount of money you invest, you can wait a long time, about 2-3 years is possible. But for those who spend all their money to invest, they will not be able to wait even for a day. They will panic when prices fall

Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

People who don't have experience will always fail to make money through trading but for people who have been waiting for more than a year will wait for the market to recover. Now the current situation is impossible to predict them in the market because fluctuation is kept increasing which makes us to hold them for some more time.
if we have been trapped while buying at a high price and our assets are now stuck there, then it is better to hold it, and not open the market too often, because the market is still very long to recover. if you have savings it's better to choose other assets now that have the potential to rise. at this low price
bumbazaka

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

I wait for 2020-2021 and will not sell the btc under 100k dollars. It's my smart-contract  Cheesy

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:04:25 AM

If you have a lot of patience and don't care too much about the amount of money you invest, you can wait a long time, about 2-3 years is possible. But for those who spend all their money to invest, they will not be able to wait even for a day. They will panic when prices fall

It depends on the goal of a person. If youre a wise investor you should set specific goal about your investment. Time is important as well as knowledge in order to gain on an volatile investment like this. If you just holding the coins without any goal, then chances that you might miss the big opportunity. For example, youre hold coins already gain 80% if youre wise enough you must sell some in order to gain profits then come back again when its drop and if the project still worth your money.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:06:46 AM

we don't know how much longer we have to wait because until now the market situation has actually worsened and continues to deteriorate, now the coin crypto is again experiencing a very drastic price decline and even eth, which has been ranked second in the crypto market for a long time, is now down to third place and replaced by xrp, whether this situation will last in the long run or only for a short time, but in my opinion the current situation is the worst of the many declines in coin crypto prices that have ever happened, hopefully the market conditions will not deteriorate and recover soon back.
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:17:57 AM

No one will be able to say for sure whether we are going up or down, but as an interesting observation shows, there is a stability before the new year, a decline after the new year, while there is a celebration in China, and growth in May ... Let's hope for growth .. .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: