Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:14:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated]  (Read 123091 times)
pakole69

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:41:17 PM

the website update looks very nice!!! Cheesy

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XXXgames

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:32:46 PM

It looks great! Did you notice though that the first link on the first page is to the website itself
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:32:46 PM

Am I missing something here? I checked the Website and I certainly wasn't impressed. If this is a work in progress, then fair enough, and I wait in anticipation for the final product. If this is close to the final version, we are doomed. The competition blows this away. Please tell me it's not going to be like this, or maybe my browser is giving me a different picture (Mac Safari and Firefox).

I know people are working hard for very little, and that commands respect. But I have to be honest as this is the first thing people will see and judge the coin on.

pakole69

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:02:47 PM

Am I missing something here? I checked the Website and I certainly wasn't impressed. If this is a work in progress, then fair enough, and I wait in anticipation for the final product. If this is close to the final version, we are doomed. The competition blows this away. Please tell me it's not going to be like this, or maybe my browser is giving me a different picture (Mac Safari and Firefox).

I know people are working hard for very little, and that commands respect. But I have to be honest as this is the first thing people will see and judge the coin on.

For sure its a lot of work left on website and OP. But at least its a good new for HEX. Devs have come back ( check OP ) and they are gonna work for the coin and that is great. We need them like they need the community.

Hope we could get the second exchange and pump HEX soon. For me, i've bought a 10pack grid seed that i hope to get on Tuesday, so I'll mine HEX like a B%&$!

XXXgames

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:04:15 PM

It is an underwhelming change I didn't want to be honest before perhaps bc I bought way more HEX than I should have and I'm trying to look on the bight side. If this keeps up though - empty promises - underwhelming ideas - we, all of us on this chat board, we are the bag holders...
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:28:09 PM

It is an underwhelming change I didn't want to be honest before perhaps bc I bought way more HEX than I should have and I'm trying to look on the bight side. If this keeps up though - empty promises - underwhelming ideas - we, all of us on this chat board, we are the bag holders...

Agreed! I'm still waiting for this great Idea Heisenberg said he would be announcing. If you're going to announce a great idea, and it will take a week... just say that and everything is cool. But when you say in X amount of hours, and very little comes through you lose peoples trust in what you say.

I for one am not impressed Heisenberg has made these statements, but not backed it up. I was getting hopes up that you were back in the game.

Please respond, tell me I'm a dick head and announce the great idea(s)!!
pakole69

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:49:29 PM

Agreed! I'm still waiting for this great Idea Heisenberg said he would be announcing. If you're going to announce a great idea, and it will take a week... just say that and everything is cool. But when you say in X amount of hours, and very little comes through you lose peoples trust in what you say.

I for one am not impressed Heisenberg has made these statements, but not backed it up. I was getting hopes up that you were back in the game.

Please respond, tell me I'm a dick head and announce the great idea(s)!!

+1

krostue

Activity: 186
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 05:55:05 PM

the biggest thing that happened is regrouping.
last night there was alot of things going on behind the scenes. We decided that we want to implement some certain plans. However since Heisenberg has lost credibility with previous unfruitful announcements, this time we are waiting until each stage is ready before we deploy or announce that it to the public. There are going to be several things started soon which will take time to reach their final form, so please bear with us.

IF the website ever looks messed up PLEASE tell me. Can you screenshot?
The current website is an effort to gather all the right data in one place. I will be spending today building the infrastructure for next website.

Want to help with the content for the announcement and front page?
Lets see if the community can help me/us/eachother/itself by co authoring the next version of the front page into.
http://goo.gl/BPyUuW

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
Goattrading

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:12:32 PM

last night there was alot of things going on behind the scenes. We decided that we want to implement some certain plans. However since Heisenberg has lost credibility with previous unfruitful announcements, this time we are waiting until each stage is ready before we deploy or announce that it to the public. There are going to be several things started soon which will take time to reach their final form, so please bear with us.

The current website is an effort to gather all the right data in one place. I will be spending today building the infrastructure for next website.

Lets see if the community can help me/us/eachother/itself by co authoring the next version of the front page into.
http://goo.gl/BPyUuW

Totally regrouped... its a very good sight!. ...
Glad to see your no longer in limbo. Not that I need to know, but I hope you were able to get a comp plan set up for your services with an upfront kicker just in case things go stagnate again. Its only fair for you......

I read an article posted to I forget which board.. Basics of it was that Cryptos will never succeed until people are getting paid in them... This makes sense.

It reminded me of http://www.freelancer.com and  https://www.odesk.com/ site were you can either post your skills or post your projects you need worked on and with all the skill sets just on this board ... this kind of "paid for services" plan could easily be implemented. Starting with small project advertising first until the value increases.....

Thoughts?

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
TheRealCook

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:22:54 PM

Sup guys!?

Whale, I got your PM; nice thoughts, thanks for the initiative guys. I was thinking a lot about this myself, and yeah, well I am constantly in one state of mind - we can make this coin run way better than now.

Well, OK; here's the deal; I myself am interested in trying to make something here, tho, we can't just take over until we like, imho, make final end date before which we should let original people get out and straight about their future involvement (any or none) in this. Not sure, it simply seems OK like that. Tho, I see that already we could read some strong indicators that it might be it's already time to throw this to community, but I can't make decision myself right now is it time or not.

Personally, I got to known Duncan and talked a lot with him (one of the guys from original team) he seems really OK; tho was implying that he alone has little impact on what's going to happen next.
I'd rather this to be clear why it's gonna happen (let's call it community takeover); and it to be a straight move than it to be rushed and violent in nature.

Plus, if we're to do it; we need couple of things being arranged between ourselves, it's defo not gonna be as easy job as it seems, just like that.
I'm aiming at the fact that it's not gonna be possible to do by one man alone, so we all (those who are in) need to team up.

And, if you ask me, we need to be able to trust each other. So, no people who run with 0.23 BTC again can be part of new team Wink
You can imagine - people try, and then someone digs a hole under project out of his interests. It produces frustration and nothing positive, in fact.

Why am I pointing such a potentially bad thing out? Because, if we pull some effort in, we can have a nice 20-40 satoshi coin. But for real. Not 2-4 satoshi.
Forget all those stories how it's hard or impossible, with good community any coin can work, and work superb.

Then, OK; let's get on with the things we can contribute with. I'm gonna throw out some things that cross my mind, feel free to correct me or add up to the list, or share any thoughts you may have:

a) We need C#/C++ familiar guy(s) who can help us out with wallet and things in there - I have no skills in that department, really.
b) We need people interested in playing around in marketing department (one or more) - I know how to lead projects well, but social marketing is not my core strength.
c) We need web guys to handle web things - I can jump in here too because I'm rather handy in that department

d) ??
e) ??

Am I missing anything?

Yeah; the community funds. Well, we also can't expect anyone to work for free too. I mean, let's be honest, ok? If HEX has done anything so far, it's this: you can buy a billion coins (1/8 approx of total mined) for 17 BTC approx. It's insane. So, what I wanna say - it's hard to say who bought what, and that is by all means not something to be debated in public, of course. I only wanted to point out, if there are people who have enough and are willing to work to increase value of their portion of coins, superb! If you have a stack, and would not wanna get your hands dirty with work, but would love to donate, then get ready to give some, to be able to get some.

Also, we would need to chat a bit about what coin should stand for. It's not important for now, it's in next step, tho, if you ask me, we can't go out big if we promote meth Wink Sure, the breaking bad is good wind to the back, but we need to change the thing just a bit for sure. I had this thought: HEX is just about the best abbreviation I've seen, and that alone is a big plus to the project. So, maybe we can put our heads together and leave the low orbit of the "prison", "felony" and "drugs" insinuations.

Here's what I'm gonna do now, I'm gonna make a nice big font sentences:

TODO:

1. TO "OLD / CURRENT" DEV TEAM: Please, get back to us here, by 00:00, 20th March (day and a half from now, about 35h), and state your future involvement.
Fail to do so in given time will result with community take over. Which may happen anyway, unless the news/posts we get are REALLY good. And I mean really good.

2. TO INTERESTED PEOPLE: Please get back to me via PM. You can read out what it's gonna be needed, and if you think you can give it a honest shot, feel free to drop in and let me know.
For those who wish to remain passive community supporters, note here, or don't Wink 

And then, we can use remaining hours to chat a bit, exchange ideas and such.
Also, ppl - if you REALLY think we shouldn't wait longer, let me know here too.

As for myself?
Well, OK; I will ask you for help. I will ask you for donations and fund raising help for various things (not myself). I hate people who give me estimations themselves and then are late to do it, so I'm nasty when it matters and things don't go as planned. I hate cheaters, scammers and filth that some people are on BTCTalk. I hate pump and dump schemes and Wolongs and Fontas kids.

I'm 30, I'm married, and working my ass off every day in IT to make a solid living. I did not came here to do anything but make things work, because I think we can do it. I love good teamwork.
I prefer honesty and real efforts. If you're like that, we'll hit it off just nice.

Stay well!
Saul

Hello Hex community,

After a minor (MAJOR) personal hiccup in my life, I am back to do what I can to breathe some life into
Hex, as the dev behind Hex, it is only proper that I remain with the team, re-group, and bail out this ship.

Hex will work because we have a great community behind it. The skill and the people exist on the team, so
lets cook some Hex.

Note: I will be responding to requests and personal messages from here on out!

LONG LIVE HEX!
XXXgames

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:34:56 PM

http://[Suspicious link removed]/BPyUuW

Totally regrouped... its a very good sight!. ...
Glad to see your no longer in limbo. Not that I need to know, but I hope you were able to get a comp plan set up for your services with an upfront kicker just in case things go stagnate again. Its only fair for you......

I read an article posted to I forget which board.. Basics of it was that Cryptos will never succeed until people are getting paid in them... This makes sense.

It reminded me of http://www.freelancer.com and  https://www.odesk.com/ site were you can either post your skills or post your projects you need worked on and with all the skill sets just on this board ... this kind of "paid for services" plan could easily be implemented. Starting with small project advertising first until the value increases.....

Thoughts?

If the coin succeeds everyone makes money and boatloads of it - but this won't work by asking for money for piddling services like a paper wallet - We have to dream big but if this is not a labor of love for everyone it is doomed - the formula is not complicated - the DEV team bc they have confidence in themselves and their big plans buy/ mine vast quantities of the coin when it is cheap - then by adding services/value to the coin by thinking outside the box and perhaps doing something that has not been done before (or just getting lucky) the coin goes up many times in value and the DEV team ends up much better off than when they started. But if the DEV team is near sighted/ without confidence in their skills and plan they dump the coin or ask for funds for lam services and try to make a pittance. Fuck a pittance! Dream big people. Have some balls. Do things outside the box things that will get people talking about HEX - a fucking paper wallet and a Twitter account is not going to get people talking about HEX. Do something drastic! Seriously...we are a sinking ship at this point and the same old same old is not going to get results. do something that seems crazy. Do something that might be a bad idea or a great idea bc you don't know before you implement it. Playing it safe is going to get us nowhere

In cryptos fortune belongs to the bold!!!!

Crazy Idea 8: A Kickstarter style site where people pitch their crazy ideas for new coins. People donate to the coin ideas they like with HEX. Developers can volunteer to work on coins they like --If their coin gets enough funding we connect them with that site where you can get a coin cloned for a couple hundred bucks - and with the DEVs. Exposure for HEX and exposure for new coins -- it would be a win win and if nothing else the video pitches for coins would probably be funny as hell

We need to develop some kind of economy around HEX...
krostue

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 08:07:09 PM

please do not think that everything we have in public is everything up our sleeve.
In fact, if we let everyone know everything we are planning, then *POOF* there goes our innovation before we even make it happen.

XXXgames, you seem to be missing a fundamental problem and its actual impact on our situation.
EVERYTHING COSTS MONEY
We LOST our premine, we can't pay any more out of pocket for this project... we are not rich.

...hence the whole "Bounties" page:
Want to see something done? Then please, put your hex where your mouth is.
Dont see the development you want with hex, then ContactUs with your #HEXbounty
The wallet fund is not for some stupid pieces of paper. We have class and a sense of whats collectible and usable.

One thing is undeniably correct: HEX needs community support.

#HEXORPG
hex:TnvpHbRDPh9EPm6SKNtwWjNAfxhgKXGVhq
"Legend of the Green Dragon" clone game which incorporates HEX. Legend of the BLUE Dealer, (Legend of the HEX Dragon?) or another popular text-based online role-playing video game with HEX theme and as reward prize and entry fee? IT could be as simple as pay to play, and winner takes all.
current total: 250,025 HEX

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
pakole69

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:20:27 PM

#hexCounterfund
hex:TvACyTD3thW3cjjAvcPTXNEgc2uHSX2bN1

+45k donated  Wink

heisenberghex.com

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 08:46:25 PM

#hexCounterfund

+45k donated  Wink

<3 <3 <3

please check the Bounties page
If you have another idea for a bounty, which you would like to contribute to as well, please contact us// or post it here

#hexCounterfund
In order to be listed in coinedup.com we need to have a working counter that shows total number of coins in real time. This is the bounty address. Current current total: 155801.8936323 HEX
XXXgames

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:49:16 PM

please do not think that everything we have in public is everything up our sleeve.
In fact, if we let everyone know everything we are planning, then *POOF* there goes our innovation before we even make it happen.

XXXgames, you seem to be missing a fundamental problem and its actual impact on our situation.
EVERYTHING COSTS MONEY
We LOST our premine, we can't pay any more out of pocket for this project... we are not rich.

...hence the whole "Bounties" page:
Want to see something done? Then please, put your hex where your mouth is.
Dont see the development you want with hex, then ContactUs with your #HEXbounty
The wallet fund is not for some stupid pieces of paper. We have class and a sense of whats collectible and usable.

One thing is undeniably correct: HEX needs community support.

#HEXORPG
hex:TnvpHbRDPh9EPm6SKNtwWjNAfxhgKXGVhq
"Legend of the Green Dragon" clone game which incorporates HEX. Legend of the BLUE Dealer, (Legend of the HEX Dragon?) or another popular text-based online role-playing video game with HEX theme and as reward prize and entry fee? IT could be as simple as pay to play, and winner takes all.
current total: 250,025 HEX

Krostue what is a donation of HEX going to do? It is not liquid. You cannot sell it, except for peanuts on Doge. I might as well donate a pile of rocks. Your first link on your website is the web page itself - which is a bad start to the site.

Some ideas take money perhaps but some just take time (which if you want to see HEX succeed bc you are holding should not be a problem - but if you are looking at this from the perspective of a job with billable hours the project is doomed. This is more like a tournament economy -- to the few winners go all the spoils so you have to be willing to take a risk)

By the way changing the name to Bitcoin HEX would be easy and would not take time or money and just might breathe some life into this project - but you seem willing to take no risks...

Do something unexpected - hell I don't know change the coin logo so that it has porno in it - but just do something anything out of the box already - be as crazy as Heisenberg - take charge - do something that we would never have guessed was coming!!

I bet on this horse bc I thought people who pick Heisenberg for a coin must be ready to fuck some shit up - so please - I am begging you - fuck some shit up
pakole69

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:52:43 PM

#hexCounterfund

+45k donated  Wink

<3 <3 <3

please check the Bounties page
If you have another idea for a bounty, which you would like to contribute to as well, please contact us// or post it here

#hexCounterfund
In order to be listed in coinedup.com we need to have a working counter that shows total number of coins in real time. This is the bounty address. Current current total: 155801.8936323 HEX

how many coins do you need for each bounty? would be nice you say: 123456/999999 coins for example. that way people know where is the priority to donate.

krostue

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 09:30:40 PM

would be nice you say: 123456/999999 coins for example.

Right now the funds are solely to inspire the right people... they are not quoted jobs. I asked you all to tweet about the bounties. The people who are willing to claim these bounties need to be invited to try.

fuck some shit up

I REALLY REALLY WANT TO buy some #BrandWhores from Fiverr.com //they take btc now. XXXgames, you wanna head up that campaign? I will post your wallet for the bounty if you are down.

XXXgames

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:53:29 PM

fuck some shit up

I REALLY REALLY WANT TO buy some #BrandWhores from Fiverr.com //they take btc now. XXXgames, you wanna head up that campaign? I will post your wallet for the bounty if you are down.
[/quote]

Kros is this your Shia LaBeouf way of trying to make a comeback? Maybe I am misunderstanding you here but are you saying that because I want to change the name to Bitcoin HEX - that bc I want to be an opportunist and do this and possibly get he coin out of the doldrums that I am a brand whore?

You do know that this HEX coin is based on the show/brand Breaking Bad don't you?

Again I hope I am misunderstanding you...
krostue

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 10:10:31 PM

I am misunderstanding you...

yes.
let me reiterate. there is a very different face we all put on in public and in private.
The ideas on this message board are in public. The REALFUCKINGIDEAS are in private, until executed.

WHY TELL EVERYONE our inner most ideas for development when anyone else listening can take it and run with it for themselves?
I hope that when you have a really great idea, you don't air it like more of our laundry, but instead PM me or anyone on the team.

pakole69

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:21:44 PM

I am misunderstanding you...

yes.
let me reiterate. there is a very different face we all put on in public and in private.
The ideas on this message board are in public. The REALFUCKINGIDEAS are in private, until executed.

WHY TELL EVERYONE our inner most ideas for development when anyone else listening can take it and run with it for themselves?
I hope that when you have a really great idea, you don't air it like more of our laundry, but instead PM me or anyone on the team.

btw, check ur pm

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: