Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated]  (Read 123108 times)
gazzamc

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:18:57 PM

Well, my (windows) wallet is still out of sync. Used the one on the previous page. Any tips?

Did you make a config file in \AppData\Roaming\HeisenbergHex ?

Put this in it :

Code:
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=jessie
rpcpassword=pinkman
rpcport=39547
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*

addnode=192.241.195.118
addnode=54.213.143.65
addnode=69.165.163.66
addnode=82.6.221.132
addnode=109.30.252.146
addnode=179.223.185.127
addnode=78.130.202.203
addnode=100.1.82.147
addnode=86.163.160.75
addnode=75.80.57.254

name it HeisenbergHex.conf and restart the wallet... make sure you have the "Show hidden files" option set.. otherwise it will save as HeisenbergHex.conf.txt

Thank you, it worked perfectly. Just changed user and password Wink

No problem, doesn't really matter as only PC's connected to your home network can connect, plus that top part is only for solo mining.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:21:56 PM

Currently there's an over 1 BTC buy order at 1 sat on CR if anyone is waiting to dump their stash while you can!
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:24:58 PM

Currently there's an over 1 BTC buy order at 1 sat on CR if anyone is waiting to dump their stash while you can!

I'm mining and mining and i will dump it at 5 sats, 1 sat, come on!!! Even Saturncoin hit 7 sats. But lets start voting on HEX to get it listed on mintpal. If everybody vote then we can be listed in 2 weeks. We had 4GH/s 2 days ago, so at least 500 people mining x 3 votes, 2 or 3 hours is 4500 votes per day.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:34:33 PM

I'm mining and mining and i will dump it at 5 sats, 1 sat, come on!!! Even Saturncoin hit 7 sats. But lets start voting on HEX to get it listed on mintpal. If everybody vote then we can be listed in 2 weeks. We had 4GH/s 2 days ago, so at least 500 people mining x 3 votes, 2 or 3 hours is 4500 votes per day.
Unfortunately, I don't share your optimism. That's what everybody said with Bee, Rabbit and all the other shit clone coins that are sprung on the masses on a daily basis. I wish you luck though!
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:38:12 PM

Unfortunately, I don't share your optimism. That's what everybody said with Bee, Rabbit and all the other shit clone coins that are sprung on the masses on a daily basis. I wish you luck though!

You know, you need to be lucky... look at MOON all the time 1sat, even less then 1sat, and then, don't ask me why, suddenly they explode. I believe it was because of how they retarget difficulty, a lot of miners start mining and then left ,and it took weeks to get back to normal difficulty levels, i hate those KGW stuff, it destroy the coin, as now you cannot have a situation like MOON, that new coins are not being created as it took hours to find a block.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:41:29 PM

I am fairly new to cryptocurrency, I've only started mining since the beginning of this year when doge started getting popular. I am also a bigtime heisenberg fan and soon as I seen this coin, I was thinking to myself that's a damn good idea. I've been a computer programmer / reverse engineer since 1990. I started back with Super Nintendo. Some ppl know me as the "Code Master" as I have worked on every single commercial cheat device that has come out on the market. Pro Action Replay, GameShark, CodeBreaker and even the latest Game Genie for Sony PlayStation 3.

Now like all here, I have to tend to agree, the dev team splitting up, the block reward size quartering, the talks of relaunch when it first started, has me a bit on the wtf side of things. Take if from someone who has run a website that has/had over 30,000 visitors a day. No one will ever know the full story unless they are on the inside of the situation. On one hand, I'm thinking I'd like to help salvage what's left in the after math, on the other, I know what it would be like for the devs to put in all the work to the site, pay for the bills and such as I have done this for many years myself. My server for my own website currently costs me $175 every month to the server ISP for a fully dedicated machine with 10 TB bandwidth / month. I have to admit, I have not downloaded nor looked at the source code for the HEX coin. I have downloaded the source for a few other coins and briefly looked over them. I may not be able to totally re-write a coin from scratch, but I'm highly capable of modifying code where it needs it and I've been searching for bugs/cheats in video games over 24 years and I know how to reverse engineer and debug things as well.

Now, if anyone would like myself added to the team, my advice or help on ideas, issues, bugs is anyone's guess. But sooner or later, I may start my own coin entirely and since I've been into video games my entire life, you may very well see GameGenieCoin, or CheatCoin or CodeCoin or any of a number of coins that I'd be using for cheat sites for premium memberships, or downloads or applications to modify and cheat in games. With the proper support, I believe HEX could be the next DOGE.

EDIT: I also saw how someone made a joke when the block reward size quartered and they said that "Jesse must have made this batch!" That is an awesome idea in itself, there should be randomness that it would sometimes spit out these smaller batches because Walt + Jesse had a falling out for a bit lol. Hell why not even take it one step further and have a real life comic started that explains the situation when the "Jesse" batches were cooked. Could be any number of reasons, Jesse went and smoked up the entire stock and had to cook a batch behind Walt's back lol. Could make an interesting coin if there was a story that evolved with the coin!

-CMX

I agree this is a great coin, great story, could be bigger than doge.

We're gonna need a bigger lab.  Tongue

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:47:43 PM

None of these cryptocoins really offer anything other than hype. I dont get jacked about mining bee, rabbit coin. HEX has an exciting story behind it. People love Breaking Bad almost as much maybe more than a cute doge.  Cheesy
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:59:59 PM

Come over to the giveaway and grab some HEX!

☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★

Heisenburg Giveaway!!!

http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/03/cook-coins-with-heisenburg-hex/

☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 08:08:45 PM

This coin is funny.

Have to remember that in a few days it threw out tons of coins at 1mil blocks, those are all but gone now. It may get mopped up.

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:04:52 PM

None of these cryptocoins really offer anything other than hype. I dont get jacked about mining bee, rabbit coin. HEX has an exciting story behind it. People love Breaking Bad almost as much maybe more than a cute doge.  Cheesy

+1

Wtf is Doge??  Grin
PCJargon

Activity: 126

Smashing rocks with my GPU

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:12:24 PM

I'll be honest here.  Not terribly hopeful when there's 13btc wall of buying at 2 satoshi... but personally I'm holding my hex because it'd be a waste of time to sell so low.

Check out this site for legit free BTC. It's like an hourly free lottery ticket that always pays out at least 300 satoshi, and could net you over .3 BTC if you're really lucky. Just gotta fill out a captcha each time. (basically a faucet with chance of real reward)
http://freebitco.in/?r=242778
balsi

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:20:39 PM

I am fairly new to cryptocurrency, I've only started mining since the beginning of this year when doge started getting popular. I am also a bigtime heisenberg fan and soon as I seen this coin, I was thinking to myself that's a damn good idea. I've been a computer programmer / reverse engineer since 1990. I started back with Super Nintendo. Some ppl know me as the "Code Master" as I have worked on every single commercial cheat device that has come out on the market. Pro Action Replay, GameShark, CodeBreaker and even the latest Game Genie for Sony PlayStation 3.

Now like all here, I have to tend to agree, the dev team splitting up, the block reward size quartering, the talks of relaunch when it first started, has me a bit on the wtf side of things. Take if from someone who has run a website that has/had over 30,000 visitors a day. No one will ever know the full story unless they are on the inside of the situation. On one hand, I'm thinking I'd like to help salvage what's left in the after math, on the other, I know what it would be like for the devs to put in all the work to the site, pay for the bills and such as I have done this for many years myself. My server for my own website currently costs me $175 every month to the server ISP for a fully dedicated machine with 10 TB bandwidth / month. I have to admit, I have not downloaded nor looked at the source code for the HEX coin. I have downloaded the source for a few other coins and briefly looked over them. I may not be able to totally re-write a coin from scratch, but I'm highly capable of modifying code where it needs it and I've been searching for bugs/cheats in video games over 24 years and I know how to reverse engineer and debug things as well.

Now, if anyone would like myself added to the team, my advice or help on ideas, issues, bugs is anyone's guess. But sooner or later, I may start my own coin entirely and since I've been into video games my entire life, you may very well see GameGenieCoin, or CheatCoin or CodeCoin or any of a number of coins that I'd be using for cheat sites for premium memberships, or downloads or applications to modify and cheat in games. With the proper support, I believe HEX could be the next DOGE.

EDIT: I also saw how someone made a joke when the block reward size quartered and they said that "Jesse must have made this batch!" That is an awesome idea in itself, there should be randomness that it would sometimes spit out these smaller batches because Walt + Jesse had a falling out for a bit lol. Hell why not even take it one step further and have a real life comic started that explains the situation when the "Jesse" batches were cooked. Could be any number of reasons, Jesse went and smoked up the entire stock and had to cook a batch behind Walt's back lol. Could make an interesting coin if there was a story that evolved with the coin!

-CMX

+100000000000 METHS
nosf009

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:50:03 PM

I'll be honest here.  Not terribly hopeful when there's 13btc wall of buying at 2 satoshi... but personally I'm holding my hex because it'd be a waste of time to sell so low.

Yep.
Well, in just few hours, we got 4.5BTC+ piled up at 1, and buys for 0.5+ at 2; wall is still strong, but well, someone's gotta sell someone's gotta buy, it's way of life.
I'm just wondering how long it'll take for most to realize we're running out of big rewards structure fast.

It's young coin. Not a week, not even FEW days, just 2. Plus, it's cryptorush, I mean it's nice exchange, but that's about it.

So, OK; can we do anything about the thread to regain control over OP or should we open another one?
I don't mind handling a new thread, but kinda feels like pushing myself in. I could do it, merely because I spend 8-12h a day online due to work, so I can check often.
BUT; then, any ideas or approvals in that direction would be good.

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
Marsenault

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:52:35 PM

Is there anywhere to even get a working wallet for this?  windows?

Here's the addy it puts it in, or else it gets the hose again...
BTC:16kWLsTvdmJL8R7dw6RqqwsRboAK8e1Dfq
or...
BTC Scrypt!  126yRe5jhtGV2UQfNZQDC1saWUtoSntfF8
balsi

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:54:44 PM

Is there anywhere to even get a working wallet for this?  windows?

Again, Wallet is working. Please read above post. Just addnode!
nosf009

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:55:59 PM

Is there anywhere to even get a working wallet for this?  windows?

Hey man;
1. Check this post ID to obtain latest wallet: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502589.msg5605261#msg5605261
2. Then this one to fix your eventual nodes and conf issue: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502589.msg5609139#msg5609139

Sorry it's kinda fuzzy here, we have a thread issue lol. Should get sorted soon. Good luck with cooking, bitch Wink

███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Marsenault

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:42:19 AM

well, my wallet says its connected, but it wont sync, and the transaction i sent from the mining pool wont show up

Here's the addy it puts it in, or else it gets the hose again...
BTC:16kWLsTvdmJL8R7dw6RqqwsRboAK8e1Dfq
or...
BTC Scrypt!  126yRe5jhtGV2UQfNZQDC1saWUtoSntfF8
userpacman1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:51:00 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 08:46:06 PM by userpacman1

HEX.INTERNETARENA.IT

Payout: PROP 1% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://hex.internetarena.it:3337

Chat: http://hex.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #internetarena

Support: Mail support (pools@internetarena.it)

FELLOW MINERS PLEASE TRY https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mpos-dashboard/gbkkeiehdoobjfcfhfbkdoccobjfllgc
THIS PLUGIN LET YOU MONITOR AT ONCE ALL YOUR WORKERS ON ALL OUR MULTIPLE POOLS

Let us know if it works correctly, and if you enjoy it. Cheesy

Thanks to EM.EU
vetalysd

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:51:51 AM

Heisenberg added to CryptoTop!!!
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
nosf009

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:52:18 AM

well, my wallet says its connected, but it wont sync, and the transaction i sent from the mining pool wont show up

I used what I shared on this computer, and I had no wallet here. Between screenshot, cut, pic upload and this post, I'm on block approx 4950 now. Not working fast per se, but it's syncing just fine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: