Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated]  (Read 123097 times)
aburgos502

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:09:10 PM

sry but this coin is dead, I come back all the time with no NEW...... cooking for the other team @ this time good luck guys 
Viva Sir Heisenberg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:28:43 PM

The Devs seemed so annoyed that we anted to take the coin over. It was "their" baby, and it appeared they were reinvigorated to get things back on track. Big plans, and some incredible news was about to be announced.

Well, Devs, it appears you've fallen back to your old ways. This simply is not good enough. You have now displayed you have little interest in making this right. I don't give a shit what is going on "behind the scenes" or what's "going to happen soon". You have been completely inactive on this forum. What does it take to check this forum each day, and at the very least post some quick comment so we all know you are on the ball.

It would also appear to me the coin is dead, and your lack of support in all aspects has cemented this. I commented back a while ago I would be happy for you to prove me wrong, and for a wee while I thought you may indeed prove me wrong. Not now though. Silence is read as "uninterested" by the HEX followers.

What a shame you came up with a brilliant theme, and also managed to kill it. I think you have an amazing talent for creativity, but needed a partner that was dedicated to managing the implementation and growth.
aburgos502

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:48:10 PM

The Devs seemed so annoyed that we anted to take the coin over. It was "their" baby, and it appeared they were reinvigorated to get things back on track. Big plans, and some incredible news was about to be announced.

Well, Devs, it appears you've fallen back to your old ways. This simply is not good enough. You have now displayed you have little interest in making this right. I don't give a shit what is going on "behind the scenes" or what's "going to happen soon". You have been completely inactive on this forum. What does it take to check this forum each day, and at the very least post some quick comment so we all know you are on the ball.

It would also appear to me the coin is dead, and your lack of support in all aspects has cemented this. I commented back a while ago I would be happy for you to prove me wrong, and for a wee while I thought you may indeed prove me wrong. Not now though. Silence is read as "uninterested" by the HEX followers.

What a shame you came up with a brilliant theme, and also managed to kill it. I think you have an amazing talent for creativity, but needed a partner that was dedicated to managing the implementation and growth.
+1
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:18:41 AM

Time to take over this coin!

BelgiumCrazy

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:06:53 AM

Maybe we should consider some comment in the topic from the new CryptoMeth coin.
If the devs wont reply to us, they gonna release the new coin & rip more ppl here.
I pulled my 200M from crypto rush to my wallet.

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:43:43 AM

Time to take over this coin!

How?
whale123

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:00:48 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 08:19:59 AM by whale123

The only solution to our situation would be removing those sell orders but people were too greedy to do this. I've managed to contact several people and tried to persuade them to take the sell orders down. I am still with touch with people who have about 3 BTC of sell orders in total but they won't take them down unless other people take theirs down. If I would be able to get to all the people who are hodling more than 0.25 BTC worth of the coins and talk them into removing the sell orders at the same time, we would easily revive this coin.

HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:54:53 AM

The only solution to our situation would be removing those sell orders but people were too greedy to do this. I've managed to contact several people and tried to persuade them to take the sell orders down. I am still with touch with people who have about 3 BTC of sell orders in total but they won't take them down unless other people take theirs down. If I would be able to get to all the people who are hodling more than 0.25 BTC worth of the coins and talk them into removing the sell orders at the same time, we would easily revive this coin.

Hence why I haven't got any coins on the exchange. It's pointless anyway, but if we could get unity it could possibly kick start some buying.

All that said though, this is like a bus without a driver, or at least a bus driver who only works occassionaly. These negative comments have been up for a while, yet no Devs commenting. It's a freaking Joke. What the F##K are these guys doing. They're trying to launch/resurect a coin yet never put much presence in here.

If you don't want to be a responsible dev and lead this team then:

HAND THE FUCKING REIGNS OVER TO PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY WANT THIS COIN TO WORK!!
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:01:35 PM

there is not wallet to download all give errors and now I have all my hexcoins in cryptorush.in that has been hacked and people are getting all their coins from there but I can not take my hexcoin from cryptorush because there is not other exchange available for hex and there is not wallet working for this coin! Please advise how can I get my coins out from cryptorush?
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:07:46 PM

Maybe we should consider some comment in the topic from the new CryptoMeth coin.
If the devs wont reply to us, they gonna release the new coin & rip more ppl here.
I pulled my 200M from crypto rush to my wallet.

Please can u give me the link for the wallet, the one in the front page is not working
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:06:50 PM

I never put any coins on the exchange they are still in my wallet.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:08:32 PM

Hence why I haven't got any coins on the exchange. It's pointless anyway, but if we could get unity it could possibly kick start some buying.

All that said though, this is like a bus without a driver, or at least a bus driver who only works occassionaly. These negative comments have been up for a while, yet no Devs commenting. It's a freaking Joke. What the F##K are these guys doing. They're trying to launch/resurect a coin yet never put much presence in here.

If you don't want to be a responsible dev and lead this team then:

HAND THE FUCKING REIGNS OVER TO PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY WANT THIS COIN TO WORK!!

We are having the same problem at Klondike coin.  Dev's checkout for weeks at the time, claim they are working but never communicate until they get angry.
Scyntech

Activity: 349

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:30:01 PM

Taking it there are no nodes to add?

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
CallSaul

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:48:52 PM

Such a mess.

Sup, I was offline a lot, I know. And even I managed to fuck up things, yeah, but basically by simply taking some time to think, plus I really had much work.
For those who know how IT works, especially when you run your own business (I do) - it can be rather shitty from time to time with piled up stuff.
Tho, I won't complain - I'm making good progress in my real job, but this had to be put on hold a bit.

So, yeah.

Here's what I think; shortly;
Even BTC without massive back up by real people is just a worthless pile of crypto shit.
So, by that logic; I believe that virtually anything can be done.

I'm kinda fed up with this things some people do here (not HEX; cryptos in general); as you may noticed, it's all not going so well recently, I may be wrong but I can point my fingers to masses of filth scammer people who took advantage of those who actually had some elan to work on things on start. Can't say what'll happen next, but for sure - I'm defo still interested in doing anything.

Tho, unlike last time, when I was fucked up twice while merely trying to get something moving, I'll make myself clear.
You can give me 1% trust, 100% or -100% I won't be making long statements and trying to prove that I'm like not some fucker who's in this for 5 bucks and will stab backs for same money, everyone has a choice to take my words seriously or not. SO - NO PROMISES.

BUT

Few things I personally ask/say before we do any shit here:
Forgive me for being honest, direct and swift, and ignore words like "shit" and "fucking" as I do talk like that haha. (I'm not mad, just being like, fast and precise)

a) Krostue, sorry lad, I don't have absolutely nothing against you, but you obviously are not guy fast/strong enough to cope with shit of this size.
I actually understand most - if you put effort - and people dig holes under you - OF COURSE you get pissed, mad or even depressed. I dig that, as human, 100%.
BUT that said, I was with no type of heads up, explanations or any specific communication shared with couple of docs, some emails. Well, I can say for sure, when I receive 2 google drive shared files with no info what the heck is that about anyway, I can't be like running around asking questions too much as it treats my time very poorly. I'm sorry, but it's not best way to do shit.

THUS SAID - I will no more make any fucking attempts at trying to communicate with old team.
I don't find you serious and if you lads cried about few hundred bucks lost in total, what else to say than - grow up.

Running coin is business if you ask me, and much like Gox and other shit in various amateurish attempts of doing things, it's doomed to fail unless you take it extremely serious.
Which btw does not include necessarily thousands of hours of manual work. That would be stupid. In IT; if you don't work smart but hard, things don't go well.

b) If there is public interest in taking over this coin, if for nothing, to have us all doing something cool, getting us know better and eventually even making some money, let me know.
I am nobody for you - I dig that, but I have no reason to lie - I'm not just some 17-year old kid behind cool nick, I run projects daily and even multiple ones to grow and make something out of my life.
So, if I decide to put any fucking effort into thing like this I expect not to be slowed down by placebo-kinda guys who go cry over stupid shit, then some scammy-looking devs who try to run with few btc and stuff.
I'd go in if we can agree to reach market cap of at least half a mil over time. What time? I have no hell idea, but it basically depends on US. Yeah, you too, not me only.

SO THUS SAID - IF you people wanna do something, I say - fucking restart! So yeah - not new blockchain and rendering millions dug out worthless but restart as a let's go with new thread, new developments, new ideas, something to move shit around. I'm being extra careful to draw it out for some as usually in past people had these tendencies not to read whole text and then posting crazy stuff around.

c) If that is the case, if B option is something we can find few people to start work with, on that, then yeah - be prepared also to put in some work, to help me, help yourself, put in some funds, I can do some, I'm sure we can get some from guys with large stacks, let's simply OUTSOURCE stuff and pay people to do. It's like running business.
We have a billions of shit worth coins, if we invest some in future, it may be not good but awesome for all of us and people who get in later.

d) And finally - I'm NOT SAYING I SHOULD BE IN CHARGE. Actually, hell no. I can manage projects well so I can offer my coordination skills to avoid mess, get results over time, etc etc.
So, in such case, we really need more than couple of people on board. For sure someone with C+ skills, some marketeers, some designers etc. Depends on what appears to be needed at any point, but few of them (listed here) are base necessity.

And again I'll emphasize - nobody should feel angry. If couple of HEX worth is all some "lost" (tho nothing is lost until the fat lady sings) here then I can congratulate you. Because, people who work make mistakes, and it's only human. I've lost so much money just by trying to do good in life that it would probably flip original dev team upside down, but WHAT THE HELL? It's life, I'm still here and it only makes me stronger and smarter. Same applies to this HEX project.

I'm defo in, if I can find even remote number of people who can help me, because also defo - I can do shit alone.
But at the same time, final requirement I have is: FORGET THE FUCKING ORIGINAL DEV TEAM! I won't put even 1 ounce of effort in something that can be like then thrown back at me like I stole something or did something bad. I don't care for these 0.5 btc clowns and their issues with how their greed cost them reputation and money. Don't give a shit, and will not put a moment of effort in even exchanging a word.
You can say I'm being whatever, but for those who know the story from start, I hope you can only agree, even if partially.

Thanks for reading.
I hope you're all doing well. I haven't gone through last couple of pages, as I at this moment find it history. Don't care.
If we wanna go, let's simply fuck off all haters and get on right track by ourselves.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:47:23 PM

Such a mess.

Sup, I was offline a lot, I know. And even I managed to fuck up things, yeah, but basically by simply taking some time to think, plus I really had much work.
For those who know how IT works, especially when you run your own business (I do) - it can be rather shitty from time to time with piled up stuff.
Tho, I won't complain - I'm making good progress in my real job, but this had to be put on hold a bit.

So, yeah.

Here's what I think; shortly;
Even BTC without massive back up by real people is just a worthless pile of crypto shit.
So, by that logic; I believe that virtually anything can be done.

I'm kinda fed up with this things some people do here (not HEX; cryptos in general); as you may noticed, it's all not going so well recently, I may be wrong but I can point my fingers to masses of filth scammer people who took advantage of those who actually had some elan to work on things on start. Can't say what'll happen next, but for sure - I'm defo still interested in doing anything.

Tho, unlike last time, when I was fucked up twice while merely trying to get something moving, I'll make myself clear.
You can give me 1% trust, 100% or -100% I won't be making long statements and trying to prove that I'm like not some fucker who's in this for 5 bucks and will stab backs for same money, everyone has a choice to take my words seriously or not. SO - NO PROMISES.

BUT

Few things I personally ask/say before we do any shit here:
Forgive me for being honest, direct and swift, and ignore words like "shit" and "fucking" as I do talk like that haha. (I'm not mad, just being like, fast and precise)

a) Krostue, sorry lad, I don't have absolutely nothing against you, but you obviously are not guy fast/strong enough to cope with shit of this size.
I actually understand most - if you put effort - and people dig holes under you - OF COURSE you get pissed, mad or even depressed. I dig that, as human, 100%.
BUT that said, I was with no type of heads up, explanations or any specific communication shared with couple of docs, some emails. Well, I can say for sure, when I receive 2 google drive shared files with no info what the heck is that about anyway, I can't be like running around asking questions too much as it treats my time very poorly. I'm sorry, but it's not best way to do shit.

THUS SAID - I will no more make any fucking attempts at trying to communicate with old team.
I don't find you serious and if you lads cried about few hundred bucks lost in total, what else to say than - grow up.

Running coin is business if you ask me, and much like Gox and other shit in various amateurish attempts of doing things, it's doomed to fail unless you take it extremely serious.
Which btw does not include necessarily thousands of hours of manual work. That would be stupid. In IT; if you don't work smart but hard, things don't go well.

b) If there is public interest in taking over this coin, if for nothing, to have us all doing something cool, getting us know better and eventually even making some money, let me know.
I am nobody for you - I dig that, but I have no reason to lie - I'm not just some 17-year old kid behind cool nick, I run projects daily and even multiple ones to grow and make something out of my life.
So, if I decide to put any fucking effort into thing like this I expect not to be slowed down by placebo-kinda guys who go cry over stupid shit, then some scammy-looking devs who try to run with few btc and stuff.
I'd go in if we can agree to reach market cap of at least half a mil over time. What time? I have no hell idea, but it basically depends on US. Yeah, you too, not me only.

SO THUS SAID - IF you people wanna do something, I say - fucking restart! So yeah - not new blockchain and rendering millions dug out worthless but restart as a let's go with new thread, new developments, new ideas, something to move shit around. I'm being extra careful to draw it out for some as usually in past people had these tendencies not to read whole text and then posting crazy stuff around.

c) If that is the case, if B option is something we can find few people to start work with, on that, then yeah - be prepared also to put in some work, to help me, help yourself, put in some funds, I can do some, I'm sure we can get some from guys with large stacks, let's simply OUTSOURCE stuff and pay people to do. It's like running business.
We have a billions of shit worth coins, if we invest some in future, it may be not good but awesome for all of us and people who get in later.

d) And finally - I'm NOT SAYING I SHOULD BE IN CHARGE. Actually, hell no. I can manage projects well so I can offer my coordination skills to avoid mess, get results over time, etc etc.
So, in such case, we really need more than couple of people on board. For sure someone with C+ skills, some marketeers, some designers etc. Depends on what appears to be needed at any point, but few of them (listed here) are base necessity.

And again I'll emphasize - nobody should feel angry. If couple of HEX worth is all some "lost" (tho nothing is lost until the fat lady sings) here then I can congratulate you. Because, people who work make mistakes, and it's only human. I've lost so much money just by trying to do good in life that it would probably flip original dev team upside down, but WHAT THE HELL? It's life, I'm still here and it only makes me stronger and smarter. Same applies to this HEX project.

I'm defo in, if I can find even remote number of people who can help me, because also defo - I can do shit alone.
But at the same time, final requirement I have is: FORGET THE FUCKING ORIGINAL DEV TEAM! I won't put even 1 ounce of effort in something that can be like then thrown back at me like I stole something or did something bad. I don't care for these 0.5 btc clowns and their issues with how their greed cost them reputation and money. Don't give a shit, and will not put a moment of effort in even exchanging a word.
You can say I'm being whatever, but for those who know the story from start, I hope you can only agree, even if partially.

Thanks for reading.
I hope you're all doing well. I haven't gone through last couple of pages, as I at this moment find it history. Don't care.
If we wanna go, let's simply fuck off all haters and get on right track by ourselves.

So just to be clear, Heisenberg Hex is your coin?
Vargpost

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:00:58 PM

How I`m understand - another dead coin. Waiting for HEX2 ?
krostue

Activity: 186
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 07:16:42 PM

Wonderful how "HEX" is living up to its name. Seems that there are plenty of losers who say they will help with this coin and then disappear.

The original dev, doesn't give a fuck, cause he is off getting paid for new projects.
The original Walt, similarly, is onto other things...

So, here I am holding the bag, the domain and all the brand equity.
SAUL, you have not responded to eMails for the last 8 days, and now you are simply trying to push me out?

More than half the people that come to this thread simply to do so to talk shit. Not constructive criticism... just dumping shit.

LIFE is what you make of it... and so is HEX.
you want it to be dead, then you are helping it die by saying so.
Want your HEX to be worthless?
Please, make MORE in-fighting ...make MORE commitments that you never intend to follow though on... cause that is what everyone else is doing here.

You really think its trash, then feel free to send it to me
TvMUHA91x6qZXqa6Y6DChNJjkbK4BYtbQ3

I am not giving up on this project. Talk all the shit you want....

And for those of you who give a shit enough to actually contribute some kind of work to the team: please contact me.
Thanks

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:27:00 PM

Wonderful how "HEX" is living up to its name. Seems that there are plenty of losers who say they will help with this coin and then disappear.

The original dev, doesn't give a fuck, cause he is off getting paid for new projects.
The original Walt, similarly, is onto other things...

So, here I am holding the bag, the domain and all the brand equity.
SAUL, you have not responded to eMails for the last 8 days, and now you are simply trying to push me out?

More than half the people that come to this thread simply to do so to talk shit. Not constructive criticism... just dumping shit.

LIFE is what you make of it... and so is HEX.
you want it to be dead, then you are helping it die by saying so.
Want your HEX to be worthless?
Please, make MORE in-fighting ...make MORE commitments that you never intend to follow though on... cause that is what everyone else is doing here.

You really think its trash, then feel free to send it to me
TvMUHA91x6qZXqa6Y6DChNJjkbK4BYtbQ3

I am not giving up on this project. Talk all the shit you want....

And for those of you who give a shit enough to actually contribute some kind of work to the team: please contact me.
Thanks

I'm very confused here. Who does this coin belong to? Are there any C+ developers left on the team?
krostue

Activity: 186
Merit: 120

post history is my own and doesn't represent other

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 07:38:32 PM

Who does this coin belong to? Are there any C+ developers left on the team?

IMHO this coin "belongs" to anyone who wants to see it succeed.
Our Main C++ Dev aka TheCook ... has checked out.

Many people have told me that they are on the team... simply to not do anything.

my first musical NFT on namecoin m/eow was registered in 2014. my specialization is cryptoart and my preferred platform is CounterParty Feel free to give feedback on the Treatise on cyproart I wrote in 2019, well before the NFT hype-train pulled into town. This Gallery includes multiple works made by, with or for me. for sale @ ethereum.properties : ethereum.training ethereum.contractors ethereum.computer ethereum.systems ethereum.training ethereum.support ethereum.solutions list obo
whale123

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:53:11 PM

Krostue, Saul there are still things that we could do but we need to cooperate.
Saul is definitely the guy who wants to do something about this coin and is doing stuff.
Krostue, you seem to send mixed signals - sometimes you are active and sometimes just disappear. You are the one who has access to the website, Twitter etc. There should be some activity on Twitter and the thread should be updated from time to time. If you don't feel like do it by yourself, share the access with Saul.
We can continue to quarrel but that won't lead us anywhere. We need a specific plan. This is my suggestion and please consider it.

Krostue - you have access to the website, Twitter & also you seem to know things about technical issues regarding the coin.
Saul - you seem to communicate with the community really well.
Me - I've been sending private messages to many of you and even if I'm not that active in this thread I did many things behind the scenes. Mainly I was trying to find people who are responsible for sell orders at 1 and 2 satoshi. There is currently about 5 BTC on 1 satoshi and 10.5 BTC on 2 satoshi. I managed to persuade some people to take their sell orders of. I am in touch with few more people who are holding total of 3 BTC coins on 2 satoshi level but they don't seem to be cooperating. Not sure how I can persuade them to change their mind.

I am quite busy with other coins but I am still willing to help with this one. I don't feel like willing to be part of the official team but I am always here to help.

Here is my plan:
1. We have the coins counter, right? So we can easily ask Coinedup to add us. No voting, just filling up the form and we are online on their exchange. Let's do this but not immediately.
2. First let's relaunch. No restart, no deleting already mined coins, just a marketing relaunch. New website, new dev team and new exchange on the relaunch day. Kittehcoin (MEOW) is an example of a coin that did really great relaunch. We just chose a date, prepare the new exchange and make huge buzz before the relaunch, just like Kittehcoin (MEOW) did.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: