Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a required amount before you start trading?  (Read 2811 times)
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:50:07 PM

No, there is no minimum required earnings per month before you enter the crypto market and trade. Although, you need a bigger capital to realize your gain/loss from your investment. A price movement of -/+20% on a $10,000 is significantly higher than $1,000. But, you can always start small, keep the profit, move on to another trade, repeat with a bigger capital. Also, don't forget the golden rules in investment: You should only invest what you can afford to lose, and never put all your eggs in one basket.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

The profit you make will depend on how much you invest. The more you invest, the greater your chance of profit and vice versa. If possible invest a relative amount, about 3000-5000$, which is a good start for beginners.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

I was wondering if there is a required amount of bitcoins you need to have before you start trading? Also, a little out of topic, but is there a required amount that a person needs to be earning per month before he could start buying bitcoins?
It all depends on what kind of profit you expect.If you want to have an expensive Porsche and a Villa in Hawaii,then you need to invest more than one hundred thousand dollars) If you are a beginner,I would advise you to first read special literature and see sites dedicated to cryptocurrencies for at least a few weeks,and then start trading with minimum amounts(a maximum of several hundred dollars) to get the first experience,possibly negative.
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:58:19 PM

I was wondering if there is a required amount of bitcoins you need to have before you start trading? Also, a little out of topic, but is there a required amount that a person needs to be earning per month before he could start buying bitcoins?

Of course NO. You can start trading with any amount of Bitcoin at your disposal. No matter how little you think it is. You just need to sharpen your trading skills so as to increase the figures of Bitcoin you've got. Also, you should always have itin mind that; you are to trade with any amount of BTC you could be at least be comfortable with, if you loose part of. This is not gambling, market is just somehow recently unlike last year.
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:01:55 PM

Also, you need not have a steady amount of earning before you start trading, no matter how little or big. That's the more interesting thing about Cryptocurrency trading. You have the free choice of trading at your own discretion. No regulation on the amount to trade with or the amount that must be earned. No tax on amount earned or traded. It's a free world in the cryptocurrency trading m, reason why investors and ICOs are increasing by the day.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:24:17 PM

You needs to be earning per month as much as you need for your life with your needs. Everyone has a different amount for their life. Therefore, focus only on your embezzlement. Also from your salary you have to  put aside a certain amount of money. If your salary is enough for you, plus you can put aside a certain amount, then you can allocate some money for yourself. The main thing is that is money that you will be ready to lose and you will not regret it. On the crypto market, no one will give you a guarantee that you will earn, so be ready to the losses.
You can start trading with any amount that is minimal on the exchange for trading. For example, you can now allocate $100. On them you can buy any currency that you like. Then you can trade it for any currency (its amount can be a sum equivalent to, for example, $ 4 or $ 10).
But before you start trading, learn all the necessary information. This is a technical analysis and the impact of fundamental analysis on the price of crypto currencies.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:31:54 AM

If you want to earn monthly profit from crypto trading is will be hard  on downtrend and we have small probability  to make profit. In downtrend is better use less amount to start trading and keep some balance in to fiat while waiting for bull market.

CryptoXis

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:16:22 AM

Like what they say,  don’t start investing what you cant afford to lose. In my point of view the greater the capital the higher the profits. You just have to make the best of it. I suggest you can start as low as 1 ETH the go with alts and more established coins like BTC.
Impulseboy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

It all depends on what kind of profit you expect.If you want to have an expensive Porsche and a Villa in Hawaii,then you need to invest more than one hundred thousand dollars) If you are a beginner,I would advise you to first read special literature and see sites dedicated to cryptocurrencies for at least a few weeks,and then start trading with minimum amounts(a maximum of several hundred dollars) to get the first experience,possibly negative.

I see. Thank you for your advice. I do not want an expensive car right now, but I am definitely saving up to buy my own place hopefully in two or three years time and I think that cryptocurrency can help me with it. Can you recommend any particular websites for me to read?
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:54:55 PM

Yes , You need a good capital to start trading otherwise you will be burning your hands and go back to bring more money after losing what you have before. Capital is a major part of traders pillar, if you have to manage a a miniature capital to starts trading it is better you did not start in the face place. If your trading capital is small please wait to gather more before you start.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:03:26 PM

Small investment will give you small profit according to it. If you think that if you invest 0.001 in trade and withing some trade you can double then you will lose everything. So think before you start trading. Small investment can also be traded but you have to be happy with small profit according to it.

I never invest as i work for bounty and earn altcoins and trade them in the exchange with that i increase my Bitcoin volume as this is the most safe way of earning bitcoins.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

To answer your first question, I would say the "required" amount is the amount you can actually afford to lose. Keep in mind that trading is associated with risks and you might invest on scam coin and might end up with nothing. Just keep in mind that the higher the capital, the more the profit you will be making. The more your spread your investment, the less is the risk.
And nope. There is no such requirements when buying bitcoin. You buy if you can afford, period.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:42:10 PM

The truth is that, you do not need so much large amounts to start trading or investing. Anything one can afford and that when the person loses it, it won't hurt, this is the amount you need to use in trading
Azima85

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

You could trade with any amount you want. But, you should always trade with a small amount of your capital which you can afford to lose. Also, if you're new to this you need to set up a demo account first to learn and see how you do on there. Best of luck
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:20:17 PM

Trade can begin with any amount available to you. The main thing is that these are your "free" money (not intended for important needs). Also, I do not recommend taking money in debt.
The size of your salary doesn't play any role here. Everyone has his own needs. You can have enough $3000 per month and for someone $10,000 per month will be small amount and he will not be able to allocate even $100 for trading.
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:20:18 PM

There's no minimum amount but start with an amount you can afford to loose. And also don't put you emotions into trading  Smiley
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

Of course yes there's a required amount because if you trade there always a fee when you trade. So it's very important that you have capital before you trade it's not so much it according to how much you have.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:13:56 PM

Bitcoin can be collected freely or you can buy it using your fiat money. It's your choice. And when talking about trading, I believe no required amount to start with. You can start it little by little. Once you learn the techniques in trading then you can increase it gradually.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

well if you set a limited amount you just limit yourself. There is not a required amount nor a target for everyone to make. Bear in mind that everyone has its own financial income and in my opinion they have to calculate those amounts by taking into the consideration those incomes.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:41:12 PM

While there is no required amount to start in trading, there is a minimum amount that you can transact set by every exchange site. Like example in Bittrex minimum is 0.00100000 BTC however if you trade with that amount I dont think you will feel the profit that you will earn from it so better increase your capital when you trade.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: