Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a required amount before you start trading?  (Read 2808 times)
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:07:32 AM

I was wondering if there is a required amount of bitcoins you need to have before you start trading? Also, a little out of topic, but is there a required amount that a person needs to be earning per month before he could start buying bitcoins?

There isn't a required amount to start trading. However, many exchanges have withdraw fees that you can look at. There are also trading fees for every time you make a trade.

There are certain exchanges, not many, that have a minimum amount until you can start trading. Bitfinex requires to deposit a total of $10k USD before you can start trading on their exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:38:16 AM

While there is no required amount to start in trading, there is a minimum amount that you can transact set by every exchange site. Like example in Bittrex minimum is 0.00100000 BTC however if you trade with that amount I dont think you will feel the profit that you will earn from it so better increase your capital when you trade.
Yes, we can freely spend unlimited capital to start trading, but most of each exchange site certainly limits the minimum transaction to make a purchase or sale, because each user can be taxed, because the tax itself can benefit the exchange site itself .
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:40:29 AM

I was wondering if there is a required amount of bitcoins you need to have before you start trading? Also, a little out of topic, but is there a required amount that a person needs to be earning per month before he could start buying bitcoins?
no need to be big. because that value is relative to our ability. especially the mood when trading is the most important when we want to start trading. so make sure your emotions are controlled
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

to start trading in bitcoin there is no amount you have to invest, because in each exchange has determined the minimum amount to invest for the first time
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:30:17 AM

Trading is risky so you should use money that willing to loss, and for the better use maximum 1% of total your money. And then try to multiple that money in trading by compound strategy. If you have management of money, disiplin and trading plan you have probability to make that money up to 10 to 50 times in 1 years from crypto trading.
There are a lot of things a trader need to always know before trading and you tend to learn from experience every single day which is why I always say for every new trader, the required amount to start trading is $0. Why did I say that ? You can start trading and practicing what you have learned, without trading with real funds.

For instance, platforms like bitmex gives you free money to play around with. Get to use this to perfect your trade, gain confidence on how to trade effectively with real money which is something you will get to know yourself from how you have been able to utilize the free money into getting something substantial and in all cases, do not rush a damn thing.

If you rush in, you will rush out no matter the amount you start with.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

No required amount as soon as you have the courage to have to. Hundred Dollars?? that's pretty good to start your trading. You don't need to have so much of money to trade because you can get coins and tokens on many ways like bounty and airdrops. This two are the basic source of coins and tokens. If you have a coin or rather token that has a good value you can now start your trading career. Base on experience bro, lol. This is only my opinion and suggestion though.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:50:42 PM

Actually it doesn't matter how much do you have to start trading. You can start even from 50$. But what is really important is to learn about how study to trade.  First of all try to learn about technical analysis.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:56:55 PM

Theres no specific amount needed as long you can able to fund up with some amounts that would be on minimal for you do able to trade on and its always been ideal to start up with small amounts on test or practice phase rather than on trading directly with big capital because due to lack of knowledge and experience you would just simply burn or blown out your entire trading account balance. Always be practical and dont let yourself hurry to much on learning it because it cant be achieved overnight.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

You don’t need to be earning any particular amount before you can buy Bitcoin, as long as you have the money and you know that you’re ready for it, then you can invest in it, but have in mind that profit doesn’t come all the time and that you might lose money at anytime. So always cut your loss by withdrawing your money anytime you’re meant to do that. And as for how much you need for trading, maybe $100 or $250. Start small and get big, also have patience.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

Nope no required amount you need to have starting in trading
You can start with small amount of bitcoin or capital to start trading but do not expect to got huge profits return
Huge amount investing in trading their also had possible to get huge profits but need to ready for a loses

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

Actually they don't have required amount to start trading but we say they need that amount to earn profit every month. Because if you have good capital or much bigger it is good for you and for sure you will earn more money even everyday like other trader even the market are down they still earning because they have a lot of coins in their wallet.
lotsky123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:17:59 PM

While there is no required amount to start in trading, there is a minimum amount that you can transact set by every exchange site. Like the example in Bittrex minimum is 0.00100000 BTC however if you trade with that amount I don't think you will feel the profit that you will earn from it so better increase your capital when you trade.
This is right mate. At least you have 0.001 BTC in exchange for fiat money excluding the transaction fees. But I guess this is just too little amount for trading. Anyway, to start with at least for an experience you can do it with this amount or little by little then increase gradually once you know the strategies in trading for more profits.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

Actually, the amount of capital needed to start investing in cryptocurrency is not regarding on the amount you are willing to take risk, but the amount of guts, effort and faith on the cryptocurrency itself. This market requires physical, emotional, and mental strength and thats the capital you need to have beside money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

In trading, your input is as good as your output. You can invest any amount of a particular currency in an exchange trade, but on the margin trade, it is advisable that one should have a substantial amount of money that would be able to hold your trade long enough before you make profit on it - as the crypto market seem to be very volatile.

trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

I think 1 btc is enough now. Starting lower does not bring much revenue.
 it is a very reasonable figure. if it was my current experience, start with a minimum of $ 10,000.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

definetly in my own perception,its better to have an enough capital or fund before we start trading,in order to gain a good profits of your investment,especialy if the exchange market become marketable and everythings transaction are in good terms ,otherwise in my own thought the exact amount before start trading its costly $200 and this kinds of amount are enough to make an trading investment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

Deposit fee, withdrawal fee and trading fee will suck up your profits if you don't have a substantial amount and you risk losing everything if you are not a good trader. Best advice is to start with what you can afford to lose. You don't need to earn a certain amount before you can buy bitcoin. All you can do is to set apart a particular amount from your earnings to buy and accumulate bitcoin every month.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Impulseboy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:56:55 PM

Trade can begin with any amount available to you. The main thing is that these are your "free" money (not intended for important needs). Also, I do not recommend taking money in debt.
The size of your salary doesn't play any role here. Everyone has his own needs. You can have enough $3000 per month and for someone $10,000 per month will be small amount and he will not be able to allocate even $100 for trading.

While I do not have credit card debts to pay as I have already paid them last month, I still have insurance I need to pay for the next 5 years. However I do wonder, when people say "use any amount you are willing to lose", how much does "small amount" usually costs?
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:30:16 PM

Their is no specific amount of money that is required to trade in my opinion. Any amount you can afford comfortably without it creating a hole in your pocket. Do not invest much into trading so that it won't affect you if you lose it
henlity87

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

Nope no required amount you need to have starting in trading
You can start with small amount of bitcoin or capital to start trading but do not expect to got huge profits return
Huge amount investing in trading their also had possible to get huge profits but need to ready for a loses
I don’t think that there is a minimum amount for trading in cryptocurrency. You should from any amount. The matter is not investment capital but the experience, knowledge and skills about good trading. If you are capable of doing affective trading you can make money with less investment but if you do not have any experience, you cannot earn money from trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: