Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a required amount before you start trading?  (Read 2808 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:47:31 AM

I was wondering if there is a required amount of bitcoins you need to have before you start trading? Also, a little out of topic, but is there a required amount that a person needs to be earning per month before he could start buying bitcoins?

Yes and no, there's no requirement on the exchange-side how many Bitcoin should you own before you start trading. But keeping in mind that the exchange fees do stack up alot if you're active trader and should be taken into consideration. Anything less than 1000usd gets eaten easily especially if your win% isn't extremely good.

I personally wouldn't start with anything less than 5K worth unless going high propability trades with margin.
Thats right dude, actually there are no minimum specifications for trading, even you can start trading with only $10 capital. but of course there is no big advantage you will earn with that capital. if you really want the intention to make a profit in trading then use a large capital but according to your ability to accept losses as well as your financial ability

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:37:11 AM

I was wondering if there is a required amount of bitcoins you need to have before you start trading? Also, a little out of topic, but is there a required amount that a person needs to be earning per month before he could start buying bitcoins?
that is absolutely true. You need a stable income before investing in Bitcoin. Because this is a potential currency, it is growing and your profitability will be longer. So you need a reasonable spending plan to invest without worrying. That is what you should do before long term investment.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

you know it is only depends on you, if you have a .01 you can start but also you should consider the trasaction fees that you will shoulder while doing this, since you also have a other question it seems like you are also trading alts it is also depends on you if you feel that it is enough for you to buy bitcoin with the amount of alts you have maybe 50 to 100 dollars earnings for trading alts it is good enough.
I think nope, there is no high or low amount with which you can start or not but if you have some savings then you can start any time you want with. You can start trading with your desired coin or other source so it is not dependant on low or high amount and sources have no restriction like Bitcoin and other coins are not restricted to buy or a fixed price.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

Well, there is no required amount. In my opinion best way is to start with the amount of you are willing to lose.
That is not enough, your capital needs to be big enough so you're not wasting your time when you are trading, I say this because a lot of people have a capital so small that they need to make very big trades compared to the size of their holdings they have and it doesn't matter how good you are, if you do this you are going to lose your money very fast.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

Well, there is no required amount. In my opinion best way is to start with the amount of you are willing to lose.
That is not enough, your capital needs to be big enough so you're not wasting your time when you are trading, I say this because a lot of people have a capital so small that they need to make very big trades compared to the size of their holdings they have and it doesn't matter how good you are, if you do this you are going to lose your money very fast.
I think there is no required amount but, we need to start trading in a verry few amounts of capital. Because from the word new we are maybe on the learning stage and we need to learn .ore things or strategy on it. So I suggest that of we want to trade we need to start in a very small amount to avoid lossing.
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:24:51 PM

You can start trading only by 10 USD in most of the exchange, except idex! Because Idex needs at least 0.15 ETH to start trading! But I would suggest 50 USD is the good amount to start trading. You may buy low price coin for starting!

yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:30:24 AM

No, you can start with a little amount if you want.
But your assets is equal with your return
Ericgreen

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

Yes and no, there's no requirement on the exchange-side how many Bitcoin should you own before you start trading. But keeping in mind that the exchange fees do stack up alot if you're active trader and should be taken into consideration. Anything less than 1000usd gets eaten easily especially if your win% isn't extremely good.

I personally wouldn't start with anything less than 5K worth unless going high propability trades with margin.
Thats right dude, actually there are no minimum specifications for trading, even you can start trading with only $10 capital. but of course there is no big advantage you will earn with that capital. if you really want the intention to make a profit in trading then use a large capital but according to your ability to accept losses as well as your financial ability

No there is no required amount and minimum amount for starting crypto trading. You can start from any amount and it is much better to start from small amount because the start should always be from small amount not only in crypto trading but in every field of life. If you lose you will not be in dangerous situation. You can require deficit in less time.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:59:49 PM

To start trading you need a desire and knowledge. You can start trading with almost any desired amount. It can be even 10 $. If you just want to try how this works, then choose a convenient exchanger for you (for exchanging fiat for crypto currency). There are different exchangers, they may have restrictions on the minimum amount.

As for the salary, it does not matter. If you can allocate a certain amount for the purchase of crypto currencies, then do it.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:45:50 PM

It's the first thing you have to have, the money you can buy the coin to trade and wait for the opportunity to raise prices, but can also participate in the Bounty campaign to earn initial funds, although they are quite long for you

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

It's the first thing you have to have, the money you can buy the coin to trade and wait for the opportunity to raise prices, but can also participate in the Bounty campaign to earn initial funds, although they are quite long for you
There is no required amount in trading, but at least you should have some basic knowledge of what you are entering at, trading is good source of income but can also lead you to a loss if you don't know how market works, if you are in panic always.
Cointoli

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

I advise investors to invest with the right financial means and absolutely not to borrow to invest in cryptocurrency. When you first start learning about this market should only invest a little money to get experience, after all the better decide to invest more.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:51:57 PM

There is no required amount in trading, but at least you should have some basic knowledge of what you are entering at, trading is good source of income but can also lead you to a loss if you don't know how market works, if you are in panic always.
You can trade even with a small amount but it will only give you less profit unlike big capital that also means huge profit.I suggest to never start trading if you only have enough money for you because if you lose that,your family will suffer too.For now,you  can still make profit and earn from it from signature and bounty campaigns.And when you have saved extra money then you can start trading provided that you already know what is trading all about.

Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

Their is no ammount required for starting in trading.Because you must follow the minimum fund to start in trading and get into it.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:36:50 PM

Their is no ammount required for starting in trading.Because you must follow the minimum fund to start in trading and get into it.

Well there are transaction fees to consider as well of course depending on what exchange you're going to use and you have to have sufficient balance to meet the minimum requirements. And i think you'd want to save first a decent amount since it'll probably be like a waste of money if you start out at the very minimum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

IMHO it doesn't matter amount of money with which you start to trade. But I in my opinion especially in the current situation you should trade with that amount of money that you can afford to lose yourself or simply forget for a long time. And most importantly, you always should have fiat money, diversify your investments (for example invest not more than 2% of portfolio in 1 asset), use risk management and never trade for borrowed funds. So if you entered to the market, just forget about these money, calm down and just try to do your best.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

You can start low buy you earn low why? It is because of the percentage of one amount. If you put a kind of big amount you can win high but sometimes it still do depend on the situation of the cryptocurrency market.

Here remember this...

1. Hold if a big drop to red.
2. Sell it high.
3. Buy low.

Like in a store and a businessman who buy low and sell thing in a high right price situations.
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

I don't think so. But as a rule, going in hard or heavy is good way of profiteering especially if you are utilising short term trading strategies. As soon as price action rallies, you sell off.
Depending on coin price, you may need more or less capital to start.

Good luck.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:59:34 PM

I think the amount may be small-for example I choose and participate in ico projects. Here the minimum investment can be from 10 - 100 $, and this is a very high amount for anyone. So I think anyone who wants to be able to start - and remember at first you need to learn not to lose time and only then to multiply.  Wink

Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:15:47 PM

There isn't a required amount before you start trading, you can start with as low as 10$ in cryptocurrencies for example, or more, it depends always with your budget. But it is always preferable to start trading with a small amount, until you get some experience about this field.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: