Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's Crypto innovation for you?  (Read 7827 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:02:25 PM

Hats off to the one who found crypto currency. As we say this is Legend Satoshi Nakadomo, lets appreciate every step he has taken in implementing the same. Lots and lots have changed now after crypto currencies have brought in if you look at. Mother of crypto currency the Bitcoin has shown its growth in the market turning everyone towards crypto currencies.

How do you welcome the crypto innovation? How can you describe your experience here?
I really think the creation of Satoshi Nakamoto has the potential to change the world, but there are still several issues to be solved before that really happens, as we know getting a confirmation when the network is very busy can be a real problem, and while I do not have a problem with the fees the fees can be very high at that point in time, this is why the developers are developing the lightning network to try to resolve those issues.

If they are successful then bitcoin is going to make a very big step in the right direction and a significant level of adoption will follow since people will be able to send transactions all over the world for an even lower cost and the speed will be many times faster than what we can achieve right now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:05:31 AM

I think it is the blockchain technology that really got me to say wow. I mean it very versatile and very transparent. It is easier to do an audit of things in a transaction since all tue raw data is placed in one place. Although you'll need a heck of alot patience to do it but at least it is there. I just hope there will be more continued innovation on this front.

stoxalpha

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:17:09 AM

Generic innovation in cryptocurrency usually refers to technological innovation, which is often very difficult, and cryptocurrency is already the crystallization of human wisdom. Every technological breakthrough can change humanity.

Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:27:51 AM

Hats off to the one who found crypto currency. As we say this is Legend Satoshi Nakadomo, lets appreciate every step he has taken in implementing the same. Lots and lots have changed now after crypto currencies have brought in if you look at. Mother of crypto currency the Bitcoin has shown its growth in the market turning everyone towards crypto currencies.

How do you welcome the crypto innovation? How can you describe your experience here?
Yes if we will look cryptocurrency positively we can say that it has a lot of benefits that offer because of its features especially the blockchain that could be improved and used to integrate organizational system for more transparency through blockchain. But, if you will going to look on other side some of the clients/investors/contributors had made some complains regarding on scamming activities, hijacking, fraud and phishing activities. This is unlikely happenings on cryptocurrency.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:49:07 AM

I am very happy and enthusiastic about the crypto innovation that has been achieved today. there is a lot that we can do and we use for the good of our economy. crypto really helps us in various economic activities. and crypto makes it easier for our innovation to conduct digital transactions quickly and accurately. and crypto can change everyone's economy for the better if they can use it.

I think cryptocurrencies and innovation for the new generation we need no other new feature on that but we need some development on cryptocurrencies like publishing more promotion for the cryptocurrency will be the right way for my opinion to be get more attraction from the people of all over the world.
What kind of promotion are we talking here? Is it the ICO that you are saying or the news that sometimes giving false information just to caught the audiences attention? Somehow the innovation of cryptocurrency in our lives depends on whether what we do to it or just for the sake of profits because some people just love to have some profit even if they do have lots of money.
The most important one would be the quickness and ease of use while staying anon on all steps of the way. Exchanges don't really require people to withdraw money but mostly depositing money. The "money laundering" part is usually when money comes in they ask "where did you find the money" hence they don't really care about people who just withdraw instead of depositing.

Now since I never deposited money and just deposit bitcoins which I earn myself I never had to give my ID to anywhere, which means I can work with all kinds of people from all around the world and they can pay me without knowing my name.

That ease of use is the number one priority for me, no matter how amazing crypto is, the ease of sending money to a stranger will always be my favorite feature crypto has.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

Generic innovation in cryptocurrency usually refers to technological innovation, which is often very difficult, and cryptocurrency is already the crystallization of human wisdom. Every technological breakthrough can change humanity.

Our lifestyle is slowly being changed due to the technological innovation. We can feel it because people are now into electronic gadget and those old ways was also being changed. Since the birth if crypto's, it opens a lot if possibilities to improved its system which is keep in progress.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

I am very happy with crypto, a new innovation in online currency that can be used for several things such as investment, for example.
the first time I knew about crypto, which I knew I could invest in crypto, then later I became familiar with trading with the method of buying and selling bitcoin.
good experience when playing crypto, we can invest anytime and anywhere, and are very profitable.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:39:29 PM

Cryptocurrency is a great innovation. Its great way also to find a digital currency like bitcoin. It has lots of statistics. You can earn, mining and also use as transaction. So that it also a great transaction innovation also.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

Cryptocurrency is a great innovation. Its great way also to find a digital currency like bitcoin. It has lots of statistics. You can earn, mining and also use as transaction. So that it also a great transaction innovation also.
Cryptocurrency innovation for me is the one that can make used easily which crypto is now become to be like that. Also for me cryptocurrency for being in decentralized is the great innovation because no one can control and the people have freedom to it. Also i found out before that its good for do transaction because fast and easy.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

For me it is new way of thinking and rethinking of the money and the banking system. Other than that, I see great possibilities in agriculture and shortening chain of distribution.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:51:30 PM

Yes.Knowing cryptocurrencies particularly bitcoin are really great innovations that had bring so much benefits to us.Now i am very happy that i had bought bitcoins and altcoins when their prices are still very low.I know they can be my great investments in the future especially if their prices will start to increase again.

tradjecide

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:27:31 AM

This has been happening since ages and so the results are obvious. The whole ages people have welcomed innovation and helped others to get benefit from this innovation. As human likely to desire change.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

Most of us see the different innovation by the use of technology. We are in the world if technology.
Crypto innovation helps many people to earn in different ways. Some change their lifestyle because of crypto. If you really an open minded person you will know how crypto open oportunity to everybody.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:59:52 PM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency has a myriad of innovations that are mostly not owned by fiat currencies. Bitcoin is one of the ideas and great works created by Satoshi Nakamoto, thanks to this idea now I can fully understand the workings of finance and banking. As long as I become a bitcoin user, the transaction process becomes easier because this transaction can be done anywhere and anytime.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:40:12 AM

Most of us see the different innovation by the use of technology. We are in the world if technology.
Crypto innovation helps many people to earn in different ways. Some change their lifestyle because of crypto. If you really an open minded person you will know how crypto open oportunity to everybody.
for now, it is fortunate that we are already familiar with crypto, at least for the future we have the capital to keep up with technological developments, so that we can easily adapt to the times
gheawari431

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

I think it is the blockchain technology that really got me to say wow. I mean it very versatile and very transparent. It is easier to do an audit of things in a transaction since all tue raw data is placed in one place. Although you'll need a heck of alot patience to do it but at least it is there. I just hope there will be more continued innovation on this front.
Crypto innovation for the future is very beneficial for the community, because it provides an opportunity to increase revenue as a crypto trader. In its development, blockchain technology provides much-needed protection because crypto trading occurs online, so safety and comfort factors are very important.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

for now, it is fortunate that we are already familiar with crypto, at least for the future we have the capital to keep up with technological developments, so that we can easily adapt to the times
Yed
Yes, because crypto currency is the future money in every country if this will be realized how good and important crypto offer us and as the world continue seek the future of technology of mankind then this is it, the world is found the new edge of technoloy.

tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

I knew bitcoin from my brother, he introduced me to bitcointalk and he taught me how to make money with bounty. When I knew bitcointalk, I started to learn Bitcoin and Blockchain. And now, its price is so bad, I have almost no profit since I joined this crypto market when the down trend started.  Cry ,
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

To welcome the new innovation is by supporting it by having high enthusiasm, the existing innovation will make us able to get good profits. Anyway, crypto has changed the lives of many people for the better and while remaining confident about the future of crypto, we will be willing to keep holding it because we believe this crypto innovation will rise higher in the future and will certainly be more profitable.
of course for everyone who likes to do business on the internet, see crypto like the latest innovations that can grow bigger in the future. well, and of course some of the crypto companies have grown so far today. so because of that, there are still so many people investing in crypto.
crypto innovation bring much benefit for all people.even that cryptoc community or not.each people their own advantages by joining crypto.such as chance to earn money or other benefits.
in essence all lead to money and profit. anything we can do, including spending time in bitcoin. besides that a good opportunity must be utilized as well as possible, because sometimes it will not come a second time
innovation may not only be a proit, even other investments before bitcoin also offer benefits right ? other innovations that are still very new are decentralization and anonymity in payments making my transaction more private, and I really like this innovation
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

I knew bitcoin from my brother, he introduced me to bitcointalk and he taught me how to make money with bounty. When I knew bitcointalk, I started to learn Bitcoin and Blockchain. And now, its price is so bad, I have almost no profit since I joined this crypto market when the down trend started.  Cry ,
If you are just came here to make money from the bounties then people like you made the bounties no longer profitable or worth to do because of spams,they just filling their quota without any knowledge about the crypto currencies and people also left reading in this forum due to not worthy read to post that is why we got the merit system for now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███