Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacking kills the cryptocurrency market  (Read 4450 times)
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:56:07 AM

Of course, no one is insured against hacking, there are a lot of scammers and hackers who are trying to cash in at the expense of other people. It is certainly sad, but I have not yet got into such situations. The most important thing: do not keep online those funds that you do not want to spend in the coming months

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:01:56 AM

Hacking does not kill cryptocurrency, ob the contrary, it build  it! If there weren't breeches we wouldn't know how best to develop a coin and make it more secure and useful! Hacking is like bug bounties, they exploit the vulnarabilities and help us to understand cryptocurrency better, so we creat secure coin!

turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:08:17 AM

I haven't face like these circumstance so far but there is always risk in this market. I think that If you don't want to face any hacking problem, you should have anti-virus program than be carefull in the all sites.

lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

Crypto is full of the hacking which takes place in ICOs, wallets, exchanges and other projects. Scam and hacking will be the reason of the death of crypto in the future.
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

Luckily I haven't been hacked yet, but have seen a lot of scammers, trying to steal coins, tokens in many ways, these scammers are quite tricky. Even in pools, bounties, there are so many of them. People have to be very sharp, and it truly ruins the market judgment.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:37:55 AM

If you decide to keep money on the stock exchange, then use only reliable exchanges (for example - binance). And that, money cannot be stored at stock exchanges! Only if you are not an active trader. For the rest, use the hardware wallet. He will protect you from hacking.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:40:39 AM

We worry that hacking can break the money market. It makes investors insecure, they fear their money will be stolen. Hackers hacking passwords are very good, they can know our secrets. Try to prevent hacking.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

Luckily I haven't been hacked yet, but have seen a lot of scammers, trying to steal coins, tokens in many ways, these scammers are quite tricky. Even in pools, bounties, there are so many of them. People have to be very sharp, and it truly ruins the market judgment.

Every time I join a telegram group of a project. After I ask a question about the project, there are always people whose names are identical to the administrators of that group that send private messages to me and offer attractive incentives. But I know that they all want to trick me
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

I've never been hacked. In this market, a lot of hackers and scammers, and this is not to be afraid. It's inevitable. We need to be as careful and organize security in working with cryptocurrencies.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

Indeed, you have to be careful with everyone who wants to interfere with our assets and do not believe that everyone is aware that it will be better than losing. Hacking is able to kill our crypto market and this is very disappointing for us.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

I would not say that hacks kill the market, but they have a very negative impact, nevertheless, everything that does not kill makes you stronger, so I think that this is the way that the cryptocurrency must go in order to become stronger and safer!
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:49:47 AM

Hacking is actually a problem in the internet. Be it fiat online banking and crypto currencies. I hope people understand that hacking is not really inclined with crypto currencies.
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

I've never been hacked and never had a problem. Only once on the stock exchange I have sold the coins themselves, but it was not very scary )
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

I have never been hacked since I am in the cryptocurrency market and I hope I will never be. I am very careful with my passwords and my secure data. Hacking shouldn't kill the crypto market.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

No, i have not been hacked.

Hacking is not killing the market in anyway, big number of hacks and stolen wallets are indicator that people are not informed well enough, poeple are naive and exchnages lack security expertiese. The latter is the most diturbing because it is their bussines and they should take care of that.
chakhigh

Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

That's why a project like Cloudbric is very useful to secure our crypto space:
https://steemit.com/blockchain/@chakersaaf/the-all-in-one-decentralized-cybersecurity-solution-for-companies-and-individuals-cloudbric

bangjoe

Activity: 1484
Merit: 721

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

hacking has become a very frightening threat like a scam but fortunately I have never experienced hacking and I hope it will never happen to me because being hit by a scam bounty is very painful especially if I lose a coin because of hacking, so I always try to make things that doesn't happen by keeping my laptop from viruses or other things that can be used as a media for hacking

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:11:47 PM

Hacking is one of the biggest obstacles to the cryptocurrency market.
1- Ever been hacked?
2- Lost your coins in an exchange hacking?
3-Did the exchange pay you back for lost coins?

Please share your story, and give some TIPS on how to avoid being hacked.

Difinitely that's true , hacking really affects cryptocurrency price and trending everyday because investors are stop patronizing cryptocurrency , so we must change our strategy of activities just to avoid hackers .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

That's just the direction of the development, the hacker makes the technology more developed. But anything has two sides of it! Good and bad are two opposite sides but not separated!
e@symode

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

Of course, you are right, but you also need to understand what exactly hackers help and reveal the problems of this or that system, so perhaps today it would be wrong to say that the system is completely dying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: