Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:41:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] qiibee - Loyalty on the blockchain.  (Read 12855 times)
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

Really wonderful project. I'm glad that the team doesn`t stand still and continues its development. It is this perseverance and the desire to improve that will lead qiibee project to success. I hope that qiibee will have more and more supporters who will be able to appreciate all the advantages of the project.
I also think the participating businesses and qiibee are growing. At the same time, competition in the cryptographic market is increasing. Therefore, the team does not stand still and must constantly develop. In the future, do you expand the field of rewarding potential customers or rewarding those who have merit in bringing customers to the business?
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

To participate in the qiibee Airdrop must specify his real names?
Or can I have aliases?
Will Verification be necessary?

For airdrop you don't need to pass verification and you can use nickname
Please also keep in mind that tokens will be distributed after the end of token sale)
Excellent. Thank you very much for your reply. I'll check in then.
Ukraine2020

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:03:34 AM

I understand correctly? The beginning of qiibee projects ICO in 10 days?
Flodner (OP)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:15:20 PM

I understand correctly? The beginning of qiibee projects ICO in 10 days?

Yes, or even to be precise - in 8 days from now!

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 06:48:32 AM

Hey. Great performance. All I want to say to you is thanks for such an excellent LABH coin. It works, it brings me income, it's easy. I work anywhere, anytime. Sometimes, it's even fun. New acquaintances, new sensations. Cool!

Which LABH coin do you mean? May be you wrote in the wrong thread?))
This is thread of QBX token

ProLumuc23

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:16:41 AM

hei, nice project...

I want to join you airdrop challenge, but first I want to know if at the end it will be necessary to pass any KYC procedure?

thx!

No, it's not necessary for airdrop.
Also I need to remind that this is ANN thread, here let's discuss project and everything related to it.
For bounty there will be another thread
hello sir, I will support the concept in this project with various social media that I have. Is there a bounty program now?
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:33:33 AM

hello sir, I will support the concept in this project with various social media that I have. Is there a bounty program now?

There was already airdrop and token giveaway, and the bounty will be announced soon in a separate thread, which I will share here

nazarasvitlo

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

Hi

I have a question about qiibee roadmap/plans and goals for 2019 and beyond ? as this information is missing @ qiibee-White-Paper !

Appreciate your time !
hardwebber

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

hei, nice project...

I want to join you airdrop challenge, but first I want to know if at the end it will be necessary to pass any KYC procedure?

thx!

No, it's not necessary for airdrop.
Also I need to remind that this is ANN thread, here let's discuss project and everything related to it.
For bounty there will be another thread

Thx for your time.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:51:46 PM
Merited by Flodner (5), Kate Beckett (1)

Hi

I have a question about qiibee roadmap/plans and goals for 2019 and beyond ? as this information is missing @ qiibee-White-Paper !

Appreciate your time !

I have found this information here (https://longcatchain.com/data/files/110118045_420742863.pdf). As you can see, there is Business Roadmap beginning from 2017 and ending with 2021 inclusive. In this document you can find a lot of useful information for yourself.

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:09:53 PM

I have found this information here (https://longcatchain.com/data/files/110118045_420742863.pdf). As you can see, there is Business Roadmap beginning from 2017 and ending with 2021 inclusive. In this document you can find a lot of useful information for yourself.

Thank you Direwolve735!

Also I would to remind everyone that you can already download qiibee wallet and test it on your phone

Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

A wonderful find! By the way, in this document there is not only business roadmap, but also the section on business development in which arguments how a business plan becomes possible are presented.

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

We’re kicking off our Crowd Sale!

The last few weeks of our Private Sale are being immensely successful, thanks to our strong offering and our passionate team. Now, as we move forward, we’re certain that loyalty on the blockchain will continue to garner attention worldwide. Our LoyaltyToken protocol makes it both easy and efficient for companies to launch tokens and loyalty programs on the blockchain — so it’s no mystery as to why we’re being approached by brands left and right.

Plus, we’ve got some big partners on board. We’re working with five marketing agencies, which provide us with marketing expertise and connect us with their existing brand clients.These partnerships allow us to create an enterprise sales motion that is already bearing the fruits of our efforts by acting as a fundamental driver of the QBX. Speaking of numbers, we also see a potential pipeline of USD 802.7m in QBX B2B demand for the next 36 months, and we’re aiming to onboard 261 brands by the end of 2021.

If the success of our current brand rollouts is any indication, we can expect our future projects to be just as popular.

The data speaks for itself: customers clearly prefer loyalty on the blockchain and brands have more effective options for promotion. And with these stellar results, you can clearly see why we’re receiving so much attention from brands worldwide, and more importantly, why we’re determined to wrap up our fundraising phase and kick our business into high gear.

Lucky for us, we’re backed by top-tier funds, which are both equally as excited about where qiibee is headed as we are.

Investment firm Fiat Capital believes that qiibee has “everything to become a major protocol and a platform for branded loyalty programs — a clear vision, a strong team, top clients and a great product,” according to Tony Ling, their founding partner.

Jimmy He, Chief Investment Researcher of Chain Capital, is convinced that qiibee’s technology is exactly what the Chinese market needs: “Blockchain technology is going to be one of the key features in China’s fourth industrial revolution. It only makes sense for consumers to look for the technology’s adoption in daily life and qiibee offers the ideal product with real value, choice, and flexibility.”

Backed by all this, we can solidify our role as a driving force in making blockchain and crypto technology accessible to the general public. Take, for example, our recently announced Confimprese partnership: the association makes up 16 percent of the total retail turnover in Italy — or roughly EUR 88 billion, based on a total of 550 billion as forecasted by Statista for 2018. Now, keep in mind that this is in the Italian market alone. Consider, then, how we could leverage our network around the globe to significantly increase the number of people collecting crypto and their engagement with blockchain technology.

So far, people are definitely digging what we’re doing. We’re hitting the ground running with our Crowd Sale — we’ve received over 36,000 pre-registrations and are already oversubscribed. Plus, anyone who contributes during the first week of the Crowd Sale will receive a 5 percent bonus in QBX Tokens.

On the other side, we’re seeing such overwhelming demand from brands that we’ve decided to limit our Private Sale to USD 7m and our Crowd Sale to USD 1m. We’re striving to create a robust and sustainable loyalty ecosystem with real, underlying economic value. Remember that the token supply is limited and there won’t be any more QBX created after our token sale. The main idea behind our token economics is that brands, marketing agencies and loyalty system providers will drive the QBX demand. The more brands use our protocol the more QBX will be locked-up, since they build the basics for the loyalty tokens. Thus, the amount of QBX on the public market will decrease with every new brand on board.

We’re super pumped for everything to come and ready to bring on the action. Are you? Secure your spot and register now!

Loyally yours,

The qiibee team

https://blog.qiibee.com/were-kicking-off-our-crowd-sale-26d30e558921

steemium

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

I downloaded qiibee wallet on my android phone - it works well!
It's actually better than some other loyalty wallets which I tried

So I will you good tokensale and more businesses to be integrated with qiibee!
Ukraine2020

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

Can you tell more about qiibee team?
from the photos the team looks impressive!

Sure, I think these short videos will help

Gabriele Giancola, Co-Founder & CEO at Qiibee - Presentation at d10e Davos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHNgNsuy8Zk

Thorsten and Marcel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCrUq-2KJs4

Jean-Paul Saija
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLtwxteHsD8

Gianluca Giancola
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_FVRRxNGPU

Great team.
Let's hope for their honesty.
I see you have a new rank. Congratulations!)
Direwolve735

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:50:43 AM

Can you tell more about qiibee team?
from the photos the team looks impressive!

Sure, I think these short videos will help

Gabriele Giancola, Co-Founder & CEO at Qiibee - Presentation at d10e Davos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHNgNsuy8Zk

Thorsten and Marcel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCrUq-2KJs4

Jean-Paul Saija
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLtwxteHsD8

Gianluca Giancola
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_FVRRxNGPU

Great team.
Let's hope for their honesty.
I see you have a new rank. Congratulations!)

I agree that the team is promising. And I believe they are honest and committed to their project and its users. I`m sure that qiibee will have a huge success.

Yes, Flodner proved that it is possible to rise in rank with a merit system. He is an example for many forum participants.
steemium

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

I think technically qiibee wallet is fine already
The biggest challenge will be to get as many loyal programs as possible, and as many users as possible
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

We’re getting the ball rolling with our Crowd Sale 😎

qiibee newsletter (just received it and decided to share here with you)

Hello
The leaves are starting to turn, and we’re turning the page to a new chapter of qiibee. We’re getting the ball rolling with our Crowd Sale, and we couldn’t be more excited. Plus, apart from that big news, we’ve got lots more to share with you. 😃

We made it easier than ever to transfer tokens.

Our Transfer Feature in our app is now live! That means that you can easily send tokens to friends, family, and other users with the click of a button. Just head over to the transfer section of the app, select the currency that you want to send, enter the amount and recipient, then hit sent and voila! You’ve completed your transfer transaction. 🙌

Forecast qiibee on the Wings.ai!

This week we started our Wings.ai forecast campaign, where you can earn crypto when you evaluate what you think of our project in terms of what we gonna raise. Wings has worked with top ICOs like Bancor, WePower, Sirin Labs, Stox, Indorse, Blackmoon Crypto, Coin Dash, and more. We’re proud to be featured alongside these crypto giants and excited to see how you’ll forecast qiibee. 🔮 🤓

We’ve made a winning pitch.

In late August, Thorsten Kud, who’s responsible for the qiibee product, pitched qiibee at “Pitch Competition D. Camp” in Seoul, South Korea. And we’re proud and honored to report that we came in first place! A clear sign that people believe in our mission, our product, and our team. 😎

Don’t forget that our Crowd Sale starts in just 4 days. 🚀 Spots are limited, so register now and secure your allocation!

Direwolve735

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

Great news! I like what qiibee team thinks first of all about their users and about the comfort when using their product. The developers are sincerely committed to their followers, and this is what makes them successful and opens up great prospects for the project. Wish them luck!
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:51:33 PM

Regarding Wings - I already put my modest forecast
You can also do it here

To make forecast you'll need to join Wing, create a wallet there, send some ETH and WINGS tokens (you can easily get Wings on Binance, Bittrex, Bancor, etc..
You will need both Wings and some ETH amount which will be used for smart contract transaction fee.
Then you'll need to lock your Wings tokens and choose qiibee among projects or visit qiibee's page

The forecast question is:

Based on the idea, team, token offering structure, project status, timing and market conditions, what is the amount of USD that this project will raise?

GOOD LUCK!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: