Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] qiibee - Loyalty on the blockchain.  (Read 12855 times)
Flodner (OP)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

Yes, the token can be used in everyday life, and the project opens up different ways of opportunities. Brands can use QBX to create and promote their own loyalty token. Customers, in turn, will be able to accumulate, exchange and redeem tokens of loyalty within the qiibee ecosystem or convert them to QBX for exchange to other crypto-currencies and fiat money.

Yes, and as we can read on the web-site: qiibee has received a large amount of attention from brands in Europe and in Asia, who are interested in running their existing or new loyalty programs on the blockchain. Meanwhile we already have 8 new confirmed token launches on qiibee, we expect to onboard 33 new brands until the end of 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

Yes, the token can be used in everyday life, and the project opens up different ways of opportunities. Brands can use QBX to create and promote their own loyalty token. Customers, in turn, will be able to accumulate, exchange and redeem tokens of loyalty within the qiibee ecosystem or convert them to QBX for exchange to other crypto-currencies and fiat money.

Yes, and as we can read on the web-site: qiibee has received a large amount of attention from brands in Europe and in Asia, who are interested in running their existing or new loyalty programs on the blockchain. Meanwhile we already have 8 new confirmed token launches on qiibee, we expect to onboard 33 new brands until the end of 2018.

You are great. I think that the team will definitely succeed if they continue to work and strive for their goal. I think that soon more people will know about qiibee, and even more companies will want to cooperate with you.
jonathan6655321

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:34:05 AM

good luck

So the tourist industry will also use qiibee  Grin Grin Grin
Indeed, where loyalty programs are very important is the tourist area and all related services!

plenty of industries will be able to use this tech.
Every company that can give you coupons, credit, blue miles, benefits
can use it

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

Just curious to make mini-questionnaire among qiibee community:
- Which loyalty programs do you use?
- Which loyalty programs are your favorite ones?

Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

Excellent article about the qiibee project!

How Blockchain Is Beginning To Increase Customer Loyalty

Read here - https://www.targetmarketingmag.com/how-blockchain-is-beginning-to-increase-customer-loyalty/
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:37:16 PM
Merited by Direwolve735 (2)

Read here - https://www.targetmarketingmag.com/how-blockchain-is-beginning-to-increase-customer-loyalty/

For those who are too lazy to follow the link)

The Blockchain Loyalty Platform Happy Hour

Elsewhere, qiibee, the decentralized blockchain-based loyalty ecosystem, is aiming to provide a loyalty platform and developer interface on which every loyalty application can be tokenized. But, it is attempting to revolutionize the loyalty industry and refreshingly not with promises of technological innovations, but with partnerships and real-world adoption.

Germany´s leading cocktail bar and restaurant chain, Sausalitos is already on board rolling out a new loyalty program. Elsewhere in Europe, Swiss coffee brand Lattesso is also releasing a blockchain-powered loyalty program on the qiibee ecosystem, but this is just the beginning.

Italian Retail Association Confimprese recently formed a strategic partnership that will bring together relationships with some of the world’s most renowned brands across multiple industries. Confimprese’s members include KFC, Disney, Pandora, and petrol station network Agip, with over 6,000 points of sale in Italy.

Although it's unclear at the moment at which brands will be taking part, the Swiss loyalty token protocol is already helping brands around the world run their loyalty programs on the blockchain. But, this is just a handful of examples of how customer loyalty programs are on course for inevitable transformation.

“Customers worldwide are familiar with air mile programs and loyalty points, and although these are important practices for retailers and brands, customers are limited and restricted in how they can utilize their points and rewards. Now Lattesso customers will be able to exchange their loyalty points for cryptocurrencies from their smartphones.”
    —Gabriele Giancola, Co-founder, and CEO of qiibee.

There are many more examples of how the worlds biggest brands are beginning to rethink customer loyalty using blockchain. Now that we all know that it's merely a decentralized ledger that is unchangeable and fully transparent, maybe the buzzword itself can be retired so that the tech can become invisible.

By providing greater transparency to consumers and more control over their loyalty programs to improve the customer experience. Early indicators suggest that loyalty points will eventually be replaced by tokens that enable users to transfer between friends or redeem for purchases.

It will take several years for this technology to truly enter the mainstream, but with the world's biggest airlines already embracing it, maybe the future is much closer than any of us realize.
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:10:01 PM

Good article, thanks for sharing!
I plan to visit Italy this and next year so I hope when I come I'll be able to use qiibee)
And may be even qiibee tokens which I should have at the time as bounty and airdrop reward)

zoom2k

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:24:40 AM

Great team and project. Would like to see where it goes.
I also have few ideas how you can get more investors if you are interested my telegram @y0ujin

Good to hear that!
May be you can tell a bit about your ideas here?
At least in few words
Have you had any individual investors who contributed more than $ 6 million, almost immediately after the start of ICO? Just a few days the counter of collected funds is still in place and, I think that until the end of ICO, more than 7 million will not be collected.
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:54:28 AM

Have you had any individual investors who contributed more than $ 6 million, almost immediately after the start of ICO? Just a few days the counter of collected funds is still in place and, I think that until the end of ICO, more than 7 million will not be collected.

I asked qiibee team about that, and here is the answer (I posted it already but it's on another page, so I will repeat it):

"Lots of transaction pending in the KYC / AML phase. This time we changed the process, first the contribution then the KYC. Only when KYC is done, the funds go through."

Direwolve735

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:03:11 AM

Customers` loyalty is becoming a widely discussed topic again, and an increasing number of companies are switching to using blockchain to make loyalty business relevant to technologies of our century. Qiibee sets itself the goal of helping global brands manage their loyalty programs using blockchain technology.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

I asked qiibee team about that, and here is the answer (I posted it already but it's on another page, so I will repeat it):

"Lots of transaction pending in the KYC / AML phase. This time we changed the process, first the contribution then the KYC. Only when KYC is done, the funds go through."

Everything is done correctly by such a large and intricate system that requires full authentication of the investor. Some will not want to go through but this is their problem. The most important thing at this stage is to do everything right, so that later there will be no big problems. I think even 6 million is enough for all developments. A full-fledged product is almost ready, as are applications for phones. If im understand correctly you worked with the wings team to promote?
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:52:39 AM

I read on the Qiibee website. There are 4 Qiibee branch offices. I think this proves that Qiibee is very serious in business development

Yes, in this business it's important to have wide geographical presence
I think more offices will open after tokensale

Direwolve735

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

"American Express VP of membership rewards joins qiibee as strategic advisor"
Check this out! I am very pleased that the project is expanding its client base and is committed to working with world leaders.
https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/75707/american-express-vp-of-membershp-rewards-joins-qiibee-as-startegic-advisor
andrewduk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:48:55 AM

Can you tell more about qiibee team?
from the photos the team looks impressive
Direwolve735

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

It is better to get acquainted with information about the team on the project website (the team behind qiibee). There is information about each member, his experience and achievements.
https://qiibee.com/team
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

The qiibee team is an experienced and skilled people, professionals, able to work together and create a new, unique product. This project is international, as it brought together persons from different countries of the world, but each of them is an expert in the field of loyalty, finance and technology. The main thing that distinguishes the qiibee team is the desire to improve the loyalty market, create more perfect conditions for customers.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:38:40 PM

I read on the Qiibee website. There are 4 Qiibee branch offices. I think this proves that Qiibee is very serious in business development

Yes, in this business it's important to have wide geographical presence
I think more offices will open after tokensale

The project continues to show strength in such a market.
Fund collected with relatively small advertising are impressive. The fact that there are already offices shows that this project is working and this is a big plus as well as an experienced team.
You also need to understand that the idea of the project is quite real. There are no mega blockchains here, but a real idea that can be developed. Some advantages and only one negative is a falling market.
Direwolve735

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

Really wonderful project. I'm glad that the team doesn`t stand still and continues its development. It is this perseverance and the desire to improve that will lead qiibee project to success. I hope that qiibee will have more and more supporters who will be able to appreciate all the advantages of the project.

Nothing bothers you? You literally copied the post of another member of the forum, which was made two weeks ago in this same topic. I`m going to report to moderator. This is plagiarism and blatant violation of the rules of this site.

Really wonderful project. I'm glad that the team doesn`t stand still and continues its development. It is this perseverance and the desire to improve that will lead qiibee project to success. I hope that qiibee will have more and more supporters who will be able to appreciate all the advantages of the project.

Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:33:43 PM

"American Express VP of membership rewards joins qiibee as strategic advisor"
Check this out! I am very pleased that the project is expanding its client base and is committed to working with world leaders.
https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/75707/american-express-vp-of-membershp-rewards-joins-qiibee-as-startegic-advisor

Given that qiibee continues to develop new markets, an experienced person like Cracchiolo will definitely help the project expand its boundaries and grow in order to achieve further success.
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

qiibee is now officially accepting STORM tokens as part of it’s crowd sale!

At qiibee, we’re taking the most unique approach with our crowd sale. We truly want everyone to have the opportunity to participate, contribute, and become part of our journey.

With our rich pipeline, which includes hundreds of international brands and real-life working roll-outs, generating millions of new users, it’s going to be an awesome ride. We’d love to have you aboard the qiibee rocketship and take everyone one huge leap closer to the mass adoption of crypto and blockchain.

Storm offers the first decentralized microtask marketplace supported by blockchain technology, which essentially allows billions of people across the globe to earn crypto anywhere, anytime, from any device. How does it work? In the Storm app, users can participate in different activities to earn rewards in Storm Token, Bitcoin, or Ethereum — and this with great traction. Over 1 million Storm players from nearly every country in the world earn rewards daily!

We’re happy to announce that STORM tokens are now officially accepted as part of our ongoing crowd sale that will end on 24th October, and are excited to offer you the possibility of swapping your tokens for QBX.

In the contribution flow, please select STORM:

Now, jump on the qiibee rocketship and bring loyalty on the blockchain

Source: https://blog.qiibee.com/qiibee-is-now-officially-accepting-storm-tokens-as-part-of-its-crowd-sale-f1af5f2eb80b

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: