Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:32:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] qiibee - Loyalty on the blockchain.  (Read 12855 times)
RubenCarrasquel

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:38:27 AM

Me gusta mucho esta publicación

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:48:50 AM

your product its powerfull guys
actualy im intrested with LoyaltyToken wallet and exchange I've tried downloading apps on Android quite easy to access and it's easy to understand how it works

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
xmario

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

I love the project, especially the people who are putting all their effort into it, the companies that support it and especially the technology they use. I am sure I will acquire this currency because I see a great future and the market will accept it very well. How nice that I've seen this project before it ends and see everything that has progressed is simply amazing.
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:02:16 AM

WEBSITE  |  TELEGRAM COMMUNITY 60K+!  |  WHITEPAPER  |  BLOG  |  TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM  |  FACEBOOK  |  LINKEDIN  |  REDDIT  |  YOUTUBE  |  GITHUB

Good idea and implementation, well done
warisan15

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

Saya pribadi punya hobi mengumpulkan program loyalitas, diskon, kartu bonus. Saya masih memiliki koleksi besar di rumah)
Program terbesar adalah ketika Anda memiliki sejumlah besar kartu - tidak nyaman untuk membawanya. Dan orang-orang tidak perlu berencana mengunjungi tempat tertentu di pagi hari.
Tahun-tahun terakhir banyak aplikasi kesetiaan dikembangkan. Tetapi kemudian muncul masalah lain - bahwa Anda perlu menginstal setiap aplikasi untuk setiap tempat atau setiap rantai. Dan beberapa orang tidak memiliki ruang memori kosong yang cukup di ponsel cerdas mereka atau hanya tidak ingin menyimpan banyak aplikasi.

Itu sebabnya saya hop qiibee dapat memberikan solusi, dengan penggunaan token sendiri, yang dapat dengan mudah dibeli, dijual di bursa

ID LATIUM : @cariuang15
Kelvinkanjo

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:48:46 AM

I think you have partners, trusted contributors and industry relationships that are quite good. if all that works together to succeed this project in the future, I think you people will have the luckiest project among all other projects. I hope everyone involved here continues to work until the end. I presume success with this project
EvaRandria18

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

Good concept with great team. I'm a new arrival of token's world and I'm glad to know more by your concept. I am from a far country, cryptorency is a new thing there and I just hope that I can learn more and I want to know also if your project is available in the worldwide ? Good job, you give inspiration.
Flodner (OP)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:09:23 PM

qiibee is now officially accepting BNB tokens as part of it’s crowdsale!

At qiibee, we’re taking the most unique approach with our crowd sale. We truly want everyone to have the opportunity to participate, contribute, and become part of our journey.

We’re happy to announce that BNB tokens are now officially accepted as part of our ongoing crowdsale that will end on 24th October, and are excited to offer you the possibility of swapping your tokens for QBX.

In the contribution flow, please select BNB:

Now, jump on the qiibee rocketship and bring loyalty on the blockchain 🚀

With our rich pipeline, which includes hundreds of international brands and real-life working roll-outs, generating millions of new users, it’s going to be an awesome ride.

We’d love to have you aboard the qiibee rocketship and take everyone one huge leap closer to the mass adoption of crypto and blockchain. 😎

Disclaimer: All of the information presented in this blog post is tentative and is subject to change at any time. None of the information herein should be construed as legal, accounting, or investment advice of any kind. This blog post does not represent a solicitation for investment, nor does it represent an offering or sale, public or private, of any kind of financial instrument, security or otherwise, in any jurisdiction. This blog post is provided as-is, for informational purposes only, with the intention of describing a prospective software system.

moises4444

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

Qiibee is the most promoter concept I have seen, the CEOs and founders are seen to work constantly. I totally recommend this
Romandeth

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

Excuse me sir but i have a question is anyway to a graphic artist, won something joining in the teamwork?
hesejasa

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

really tempting, very good for one of the advances in crypto technology that is growing
soberanpa

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:22:50 PM

Interesante proyecto. Me gusta ver que exista un solido equipo dispuesto a mejorar y hacer del crecimiento de QIIBEE algo seguro Smiley
Rosamilesca

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

Awesome project, where can we buy this tokens? Any plan for listing?
p3rk0

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:28:08 PM

Is this an ERC20 token?
carlosgb

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:42:20 PM

Very good idea. Seems to be a professional team involved, the concept of exchange and getting loyalty or cupom tokens from one brand to another add immense value to the customer and at the same time the company gets its token back that can be exchange for money or added to another product. Success!
temadanilevsky

Activity: 250
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

The countdown begins…
There are just six days left of our Crowd Sale! That means that in less than one week, you’ll see your QBX in your wallet while celebrating the successful achievement of our hard cap. The qiibee rocketship is ready for takeoff, so buckle up!
https://blog.qiibee.com/the-countdown-begins-b8a4d1f92562
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

The countdown begins…
There are just six days left of our Crowd Sale! That means that in less than one week, you’ll see your QBX in your wallet while celebrating the successful achievement of our hard cap. The qiibee rocketship is ready for takeoff, so buckle up!
https://blog.qiibee.com/the-countdown-begins-b8a4d1f92562

How much approximately given the current state of the market and prices for tokens left to achieve hard cap? Probably lately your project is one of the best in the ico markets and thinking it deserves special attention and maybe articles in my blog.
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:19:08 PM

How much approximately given the current state of the market and prices for tokens left to achieve hard cap? Probably lately your project is one of the best in the ico markets and thinking it deserves special attention and maybe articles in my blog.

Currently $ 7.901M collected.
You can track it on the official web-site: https://qiibee.com/

Thanks for support, it would be good to see the material on your blog!

conan21

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

Nice good job dev👌
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:15:07 PM

Excuse me sir but i have a question is anyway to a graphic artist, won something joining in the teamwork?

I checked the opened jobs on the site (in Job section https://qiibee.join.com/)

And there is position which might fit your profile
Graphic Design Intern (6 months + opportunity of a full time position)

Here the complete description of vacancy
https://qiibee.join.com/jobs/35238-graphic-design-intern-6-months-opportunity-of-a-full-time-position

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: