Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] qiibee - Loyalty on the blockchain.  (Read 12855 times)
MrQuangQH

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:25:58 AM

A great project, strong teamwork and impressive roadmap. I am proud to be a part of you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raghusandy

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:44:26 AM

I love the project concept, may i know how many customers Qiibee is serving as of now ?
Cherizza fernandez

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:53:08 AM

I love this project. I hope ive been one of them.
synomy

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

Excellent! What November date will you release exactly?
Flodner (OP)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:09:51 AM

Thanks everyone for support and questions!
Currently: $ 8.349M collected
21 hour remains)

dimao

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389

Keep Network

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:10:21 AM

Is it already 20 hours left until the end of sales? 8 million in such a market is a good result, congratulations

mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

Thanks everyone for support and questions!
Currently: $ 8.349M collected
21 hour remains)

Very good result given that the average market collect in a strong decline now. These numbers are considered at the time of the transfer transaction purchase or they are updated in real mode on how much air price at the moment?
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

Very good result given that the average market collect in a strong decline now. These numbers are considered at the time of the transfer transaction purchase or they are updated in real mode on how much air price at the moment?

The numbers are updated in real time and you the price of 1ETH is equivalent to 10,000 QBX

marcosB

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

Just came accross this project, and while reading the whitepaper and medium blogs I realised "If this company reaches the travel industry it will be huge"
Imagine having frequent flyer programs, hotel and car rental loyalty programs, all powered by the same token and, at some potential state, intertwine.
You can create a travel industry customer loyalty ecosystem at a global scale once you start working with the different players towards adoption adn escalability.
Brochann

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

just came the project and read the whitepaper of project
dimao

Activity: 1162
Merit: 389

Keep Network

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

Excellent fees. I did not expect you to collect 8 million. Thought 3-4 no more.

ravb26

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

I personally love waht your trying to build, I hope this project lives up to its greater expectations
Good Luck to all the devs and more power
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

$ 8.466M was collected
I think we can continue communication here in this thread about qiibee as project

Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

$ 8.466M was collected
I think we can continue communication here in this thread about qiibee as project

Keep the community up to date. I'm sure that you will succeed all the same, you have collected a large amount of money and you have a great team. Advertising on the wings platform gave what you need.
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:41:43 PM

Are there any additional news about the project? Ico have already ended and do not give any news on the forum.
I hope the community manager is not fired as in other projects after the completion of successful funds?
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

Are there any additional news about the project? Ico have already ended and do not give any news on the forum.
I hope the community manager is not fired as in other projects after the completion of successful funds?

The community manager and other team members are not fired, they are still working (just checked the site)
They are very busy as always, I haven't heard from them for a while, but I'm confident in them and qiibee project, otherwise I wouldn't post this thread)

Some recent news from blog:

As you might already know: We have just successfully onboarded HTS, a hospitality software solutions provider with 30 partners and 550 customers in over 20 countries. On top of that, there are 5 brands that are just waiting to be announced — so stay tuned for more exciting news to come! Moreover, we also have amazing feedback from our recent roll-out with Lattesso, for which we want to share all the juicy details with you.

People love crypto rewards!

Of course you all know, we launched our campaign with coffee producer Lattesso a couple of months ago, and with great success. People love crypto rewards. We saw that especially during a happy hour campaign with Lattesso, where customers had the chance to earn double the amount of crypto within a 24h period, the coffee producer witnessed a sales increase of incredible 61% and a traffic increase of 57%! Not only that, more importantly, within the first 1.5 months of the roll-out, more than 10’000 digital wallets have been created — and that was only with our first brand roll-out. With exciting brands waiting to join our ecosystem, this number is likely to blow up!

During that time, MindNow, one of our partnering marketing agencies, conducted a study with 2’000 people to understand the psychology behind loyalty on the blockchain, or, more simply put, how people feel about crypto rewards. And the results are stunning — 84% of the respondents claimed to prefer crypto rewards over traditional loyalty points. With these results backing us up, we are more convinced than ever that blockchain is the way to go for loyalty programs!

What comes next

Our project has been receiving an immense amount of attention from brands from all around the globe, who are interested in running their loyalty programs on the blockchain. There is one brand that needs to remain anonymous for now as it hasn’t been announced yet, but we would like to illustrate the potential reach we can generate with this partnership. Said brand is one of the largest publishing houses in Italy, which reaches 20m clients with over 600 points of sale every year. Other than that, we are also working together with China-based Foodchains, which is planning to roll out its loyalty program to Wheelys Cafe (a Y Combinator-backed bicycle cafe chain with more than 900 cafes in 73 countries!) and to over 60 independent Shanghai-based restaurants. Think about how this translates into millions and millions of crypto rewards and the amount of people we can introduce to the crypto and blockchain space. And this with merely 2 brands — imagine the network effects that are possible with 20, 200 or even 2000 brands!

Assuring high quality

Are you wondering why we are keeping you on your toes with our brand announcements? Although there is a pipeline with various big name brands waiting to be integrated, we have decided to focus the rollout to thoroughly test and receive feedback from brands and customers, so that we can optimize and finetune our product. The goal is to complete the integration of a lot more companies in the next few months — so be prepared for some heavy action as we move towards 2019.

We continue to turn heads around the world and with the help of our valued marketing agencies, we will keep pushing our reach further and further. And we are so proud to have you by our side on our journey to crypto rewards for everyone! Smiley

Disclaimer: All of the information presented in this blog post is tentative and is subject to change at any time. None of the information herein should be construed as legal, accounting, or investment advice of any kind. This blog post does not represent a solicitation for investment, nor does it represent an offering or sale, public or private, of any kind of financial instrument, security or otherwise, in any jurisdiction. This blog post is provided as-is, for informational purposes only, with the intention of describing a prospective software system.

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

Recently received this e-mail:

What do you think? 100 QBX for your feedback! 🚀

Hello
As you already know, one of our next milestones is to be listed on the best exchanges, to ensure enough volume for our ecosystem.

And this is why we need your support! We want to know from you what you think about the different exchanges. That's why we've prepared a short survey.

Answering the questions won't take any longer than ~ 3minutes and we will reward you with 100 QBX!

The survey will be closed on Sunday the 25th of November and in advance, thanks a lot for your time and support Smiley

I'm not sharing the link, because it was personal link, you should check your mailbox

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

qiibee’s Token (QBX) Generating Event successfully completed

Thanks to all our loyal contributors, advisors, partners, our awesome community and everyone else involved in the qiibee TGE, for their trust, support and believe in loyalty on the blockchain.

The qiibee Token Sale with the first round starting in December 2017 has finally come to an end on the 24. of October 2018. It has been a crazy ride but also an exciting and successful one. Though this bearish market makes things tougher for startups, there’s a silver lining — it filters out the market, setting higher standards, protecting contributors and helping the market’s true stars shine even brighter.

We are currently in the distribution phase of 395m QBX (worth approx. USD 8.4m) to more than 23k token holders from 69 different countries. Overall, 70% of the sold QBX are locked for 6 months with linear monthly release meanwhile the lock-up period for the ecosystem and team QBX is 36 months.

In total, qiibee received funds in 9 different currencies. Some contributors still need to send us their ERC20 compatible wallet address or finish the KYC process; up to now approx. 4.5m USD-worth of requests were refused due to KYC / AML regulations.

In the meantime one of our existing contributors and strategic partners, MindNow, has so much faith in us that they’ve committed to buying all unsold QBX. The idea is that MindNow will resell their QBX to all brands in its portfolio, meaning that all these tokens will be frozen to back up the loyalty tokens created. Brands buying QBX is what drives value to the entire QBX ecosystem.

And for you personally, remember that the token supply is limited and there won’t be any QBX created after our token sale. With this in mind, the higher the number of brands using our protocol, the higher the demand for the QBX and thus more QBX will be locked-up.

Next steps for the upcoming weeks

Finalize the token distribution
    Get listed on top exchanges
    Fully onboard our latest partner HTS (see here: https://qiibee.com/blog)
    Release of the loyalty dashboard
    Analyse the ongoing Sausalitos campaign (see here: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/sausalitos-crypto/id1435725428)
    Onboard new brands and marketing agencies

Once again, thank you all for your trust of confidence and your loyalty. We are proud to have you all on board!

Disclaimer: All of the information presented in this blog post is tentative and is subject to change at any time. None of the information herein should be construed as legal, accounting, or investment advice of any kind. This blog post does not represent a solicitation for investment, nor does it represent an offering or sale, public or private, of any kind of financial instrument, security or otherwise, in any jurisdiction. This blog post is provided as-is, for informational purposes only, with the intention of describing a prospective software system.

qiibee’s Token (QBX) Generating Event successfully completed was originally published in qiibee on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.

CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:13:00 AM

Hello Team, Such a good project Smiley Smiley I would love to know about your competitor DigitalBits, I have read about them that they are also working on loyalty and rewards. How you are going to deal with DigitalBits?
Raizzzziee

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

Nice to see Giibee project in this lis of top15 in 2018t: https://news.p2pb2b.io/top-15-promising-crypto-projects-2018-p2pb2b-choice/

Really wishing you luck and keep up the great work!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: