Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on with crypto?  (Read 1466 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

It is just the way the cycles work. Towards the end of 2017 and into 2018 crypto rose very fast. It rose too far, and then fell dramatically. But it fell too far, and then the price recovered... until it rose too far, etc.
Each bull or bear usually overshoots, and triggers a movement the other way. For all of this year crypto has been moving down in search of a solid base ,with intermittent bounces back up followed by further falls.
There is some real strength in the market at the latest lows - look at bitcoin price history for a start and you can see where the resistance is.
In theory once the base has been established, we can begin a new rise... but for the moment we are still feeling the after-effects of that mega-rise in December/January.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

Vow, now I see the market is green again, but xrp is the top coin up against other coin, so I believe the market will sometimes rise suddenly and that is the best time for us to invest
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

Crypto is tired I consider. And BTC's dominance makes the situation harder for restoring. The solution has to be here but I don't see it at all. I am so worried.
at present with the situation as it is today the most important capital in investment is your confidence and patience because before we start investing, of course we already know all the risks obtained
Yes, the issue that makes people not to have so much confidence in the decision they have made is because it was not knowledge based decision and as far as that keeps happening, anytime things tend not to go in the way they pleased, they start getting worried, panicking for no reason and keep making the worse decisions all over.

Every market is subjected to switching trends and until people realize that before they will know that bear trends is never a problem, but the attitude of people to it is the problem when indeed they should be seeing it as an opportunity to hold a good position in the market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:49:15 PM

This happens almost every year, crypto prices dip in the hole. And just like everybody say big daddy is playing again. Let's just wait what will happen this coming 4th quarter. Hopefully this market will recover.

The time of year have influence on the level of market capitalization. It can be an example is the standard market drop at the beginning of the new year. Only missing the growing trend can longer than a year.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

This question can be found from different points of view here in the forum between today and the previous days and possibly we will find posts similar to this one in the near future. It is not complicated to understand how the market works and its consequences, but the trick is to maintain a pattern of thinking and conviction in your investments. So many investors can keep a long-term strategy because the market is constantly changing and we only learn the meaning of it when we lose a higher amount than we can afford. I hope you understand this message and take it to you.
BlackFly

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:34:10 PM

There are some issue for thesse crypto continously falling down and the whales manipulate the market. So if whale wish and all issu will be solve then it will be recover soon.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:31:53 PM

Why is the market constantly falling?
When does it recover?
No one knows what exactly is happening but maybe it has something to do with the nature of market volatility. At this moment downtrend is still continuous and recovery has no asigns of possibility. As such, we should wait until recovery happen. Selling will yield to complete loss of profit and that is why people should avoid such action due to panic. Patience should be prioritized at this moment.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:47:16 PM

Why is the market constantly falling?
When does it recover?
No one knows what exactly is happening but maybe it has something to do with the nature of market volatility. At this moment downtrend is still continuous and recovery has no asigns of possibility. As such, we should wait until recovery happen. Selling will yield to complete loss of profit and that is why people should avoid such action due to panic. Patience should be prioritized at this moment.
the process of returning to recovery must occur in a short time, this is useful to keep the profit stable because the profit obtained now is little when the price is in a low position. so I think this is a picture that people have to do to hold the crypto coin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:41:51 AM

There are some issue for thesse crypto continously falling down and the whales manipulate the market. So if whale wish and all issu will be solve then it will be recover soon.
Accordance with the whales manipulation, there's also a massive selling coming from the weak hands.

And most of them are the new ones who are feeling that its the apocalypse of crypto so they are selling while they have time. They are not aware that these dips are usually happening and it will recover eventually but on their case, they chose to sell at loss.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:59:34 AM

I see it as normal. I've been involved in cryptocurrency for 2 years only but I'm already used to the market crashing. Its just sad once you have assets and not been able to sell yet. No choice but wait for the hull run. Some alts are already in green and ETH recovering slowly so I see it as a positive sign.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:06:49 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 07:49:06 AM by extremegym

I see it as normal. I've been involved in cryptocurrency for 2 years only but I'm already used to the market crashing. Its just sad once you have assets and not been able to sell yet. No choice but wait for the hull run. Some alts are already in green and ETH recovering slowly so I see it as a positive sign.

one of the difficult periods has already been completed. it seems that the market has begun to recover.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

Bitcoin affects all coins in cryptocurrency. I think bitcoin price increase was the solution on cryptocurrency growth but no one can say how long we could need to wait.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

Bitcoin affects all coins in cryptocurrency. I think bitcoin price increase was the solution on cryptocurrency growth but no one can say how long we could need to wait.

btc will affect in the future since the most traded pairs are with btc.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:00:36 PM

We are in great tragedy which could possible surprised everyone especially for those people are just exist during at peak time. They might think that bitcoin price will always on the go but it suddenly goes down and they start to moan. Of course, we can't accept it easily as we expecting more on it and losses came to us. I believe market will turn back into green again and bullish trend may start.
zee123

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

I believe it is still mostly about regulatory issues. Adoption of cryptocurrencies is still at a very low pace. This is not just about use cases of cryptocurrencies but I think there is still a gap that needs to be filled when it comes to cryptocurrency investing. Make it easier for investors to get involved and probably we'll see sustainable growth. Maybe the exact reason why people are pushing for ETFs

Yes, you do have a point. Though I believe it is about adopting a service that actually works and is needed and for this to happen projects need to complete development and function. At the moment it's mainly based on hype which can only last for so long. ETF will indeed bring big and new money in but the answer lies within supplying a required service in volume. It is all about demand and supply. If a service is good and well marketed there will be a high demand for it.

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

Market recovering and this is good news for all of us investors! So long time we were waiting for this! And finally my heart is beating in usual way))

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
meysonYo

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

Even now we see that with a slight positive dynamics of Bitcoin growth, the whole market comes alive and the coins show a steady growth.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

btc will affect in the future since the most traded pairs are with btc.
the future of bitcoin is still very good and bright,
I'm sure what happens now is that bitcoin and altcoin are experiencing a steady increase
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

a lot of things make the price of altcoins fall now. although in fact not all prices fall, there are several altcoins that begin to show development.
I am not sure that prices will recover quickly.
Before the development, a whole lot of them had been battered by the bears and all is left for them now is looking for demand in their demand zone. A lot of them are trying to show some possible movement though, but at the same time, I would be very careful when going that lane, considering how the nature of the alt market can be rapidly when it comes to dumping.

Crypto generally has been in a bear market since late 2017 and that is it, I guess by now people should have got used to the fact that there is always going to be two sides to a market. If not ready to realize this fact then staying away for a while from trading or just investing only for longer term perspective is alone suggested.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

Market recovering and this is good news for all of us investors! So long time we were waiting for this! And finally my heart is beating in usual way))
From directly to the conclusion of the year will be genuinely worth holding up for the improvement. I’m going have resistance and observe what is happening. Solidifying and plan considering won’t unwind anything. Ups and downs happens. Hope for the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: