Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all the bounties coming out right now garbage?  (Read 8984 times)
mgrbtc

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

There are really good projects, there are not many of them, but this does not mean that they are not at all. But they are difficult to get into because of limitations

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 
I have seen similar things too. It is like the persons just copy a previous bounty campaign else where and only change the project name and links. I think some of them are just scams.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:03:27 AM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 

I wouldn't say all, and I would't also say trash. I think that the market is just so filled with so many projects these days because many people want to bite a part on the bread, which is the cryptocurrency market, these days. I think that as more and more projects come out, it will be really difficult for some, even if it has a potential to breakthrough because of the stiff competition. Also, it's just too hard to find new ideas that can entice developers, not to mention, many of them having fears that their investment may go down the drain.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

Now it is really very difficult to choose a good bounty campaign, since projects try not to conduct ICO in such market conditions, the bounty of the campaign is constantly extended and there are cases that participants do not receive a reward at all. But if you have experience, you can still choose a project that can bring you profit.

JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:07:02 AM

i might say its not that of a garbage.
they are just victims of this dip.
id rather say they started theyre ICO at this time.
and i salute them although its hard to race and reach the cap.
they are still around. hoping to be a successful ICO.
but regardless of what is happening, its not that all ICO around is legitimate
some of them are still scam.
lets just hope. a better ICO at a bullish market
microsoftek

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

yes, probably 99 out of 100 projects are full of bullshit. it is difficult to find a worthy project and even if it looks not bad, then in this market it can simply not be assembled. I try to take companies where the software is already assembled
siena23

Activity: 2352

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:11:49 AM

I think so. All projects that I follow 90% are not promising. Of all the tokens I got 5% I can only sell. I wonder, is this complicated as an ico project? Plus the price of Ethereum has dropped dramatically, I think it really suffered for bounty hunters.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

I have monitored dozens of bounties and some of them have scam indications, generally ICO projects have the same website appearance and there is no difference except the ICO name and their concept, now it is very difficult to find good potential projects
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

I'll say some are pure garbage and complete of time and resources while some are just victims of the prevalent market condition. One might just have to do a lot of sieving to get the best out.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

yes, probably 99 out of 100 projects are full of bullshit. it is difficult to find a worthy project and even if it looks not bad, then in this market it can simply not be assembled. I try to take companies where the software is already assembled
being sad is indeed when you look at the bounty now, but your opinion on the 99 bounties of 100 bounties is baseless nonsense. many bounties are created but very few of them pay, but I think there are still many of them who pay. we all bounty hunters only need to be more careful in choosing a project. we cannot blame the market situation, we must realize this situation to prepare for a good crypto market later.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:57:01 AM

This might be through but there are still some project that are really innovative and have alot of potentials. Dominium is one of them. I do not think it is bad to have many project with the same aim but the most important thing is how successful will they be. Having project that have many thing in common can also help investors to predict the future success rate of such project. Just like we have many project that intend to offer crypto card.
cityhall

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

It is a bad situation for the bounty hunters.  Man, I just join bounty for about 3 months and still waiting for my first reward.  With this situation, I doubt I will get a good reward for my hard work.   Sad

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
seregaleon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:15:11 AM

In vain you say so ... There are not a few projects that, although they will not enjoy huge success, but have a clear potential for this!
xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:15:18 AM

We cannot say that word garbage. However some of the bounty projects are unsuccessful and continue to add more and more everyday but there are also several bounty campaigns that is promising and successful project. About the unsuccessful bounty project, the reason is maybe it has not met atleastbits soft cap.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:20:10 AM

I don't think all bounties are trash. We only need to choose a potential bounty to develop. Many unexpected bounties, we only need to do our best for bounty campaigns to be successful and attract many investors. Before choosing a bounty we must research the bounty that we will do so that there is no futile effort.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

I understand what you feel, I am like that now, different from the beginning of August 2017, I found the ICO easily, but now I also choose it very carefully. so I don't think all bounties now are trash, but there are some good ones too. I used to have coins that I considered rubbish, but I didn't think they could make big profits.  Shocked . this is like a treasure. but that is on condition, the ICO is clear and not spam. so let's be optimistic and learn again, if you feel difficult you can ask the ICO experts for get more  experience Smiley
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

Now you can only participate in selected campaigns. The situation on the market is very sad, few worthy projects, respectively, and bounty campaigns will be the same.
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:04:21 PM

Maybe I can suggest you go looking for them through another platform, not only in this forum. Have you tried bountyhive and bountyguru? I guess you will find some good bounty with the trusted project there.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:33:59 PM

yes I think with you, so many ICO Projects make it difficult for me to choose, now I prioritize Bounty selection based on the leading managers in this forum, and has proven to make me satisfied
lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

Now there are a lot of projects and all of them do not have a stable development for the future and such are garbage . Very little good has become ICO .
hope for the best

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: