Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all the bounties coming out right now garbage?  (Read 8984 times)
KobbyC

Activity: 361
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:59:16 PM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 
There are still good ICOs out there. Just that you have to research well to find them. I even came across a campaign which is already listed on a good exchange recently. So there are still good ones out there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 

the current situation is different from what it used to be. indeed, the garbage project is quite a lot now, to the point that we find it difficult to choose, but this also does not mean that the project is completely rubbish, of course there are also good projects, although not so much as before.

joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:08:04 PM

The market is tough on everyone so some smart ones are tryna launch their own tokens for quick money grabs. Be careful out there.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

Market is bad and this is not the right time to launch ICO or bounty. The good projects they had paused bounty to waiting for the market to rise and now the campaigns are running mostly scam and trying to scam newbie invest and the bounty hunters.
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

Yeah, the same thing.
I am currently thinking about where to move after my current bounty ends - over the past 3 days I went through around 50+ projects, and only 4 of them seemed a bit of significance to me.
Lol, 10% of the general activity is a really "nice" result  Grin

krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:25:40 PM

My head is spinning looking for a decent bounty last time, there are tons of them every day they are dumping the legitimates ones that's why it is hard to find a decent well paying and authentic bounty having a good ICO and it never ends there because of listings, developments and stuff that you should consider before joining not to mention if its worth for long-term holding.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

I'm only in the third bounty company. During all this time I have successfully completed my two bounty companies. One of them is particularly well distinguished, as for the account with the rank of Junior member I got $ 1500, but at the moment $ 800.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

I think this is due to the current market condition. Even we can find some good projects they are not releasing tokens until they see a good market condition. Another issue is a large amount of participants amount for a campaign. What will happen is the reward amount per person will be very less.   

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

Not really all new bounty campaigns coming out right now are garbage, we may say some of them. But it is our intuition if you are going to participate in the said campaign. We never know if it will be successful or not.
mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

I agree now that there is a lot of scam bounty, we have to be smarter and be careful in choosing a bounty project, I have a suggestion to join the bounty in the Bountrust channel, they always have a great bounty and always paid so far.
if you are interested, you check their telegram channel to get a new bounty: https://t.me/bounTrust

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

Yeah you're right, there are so few good ICO left.
Many ICO are postponed due to ETH price drops and probably will not continue if ETH price is not recovering, so sad Sad
earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

Not every new traditional startup business that comes becomes successful, so it makes sense if not all ICO's succeed.  However, if even one succeeds than the profits can be worth it per month of bounty campaigns.  However, like you said, it might start to feel like gambling really fast, and it's not that easy to get the ether tokens, requires a lot of work and time.

sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

Yeah i think only a few project that have a good chance to success in ICO. We must research carefully the project that we want to support because there are so many scam ICO. If we supporting scam ICO then we're making a bad news about ICO and it will affect the conditions of the market..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:05:14 PM
Merited by andibongkol (10), Chainsmokers (5)

not all bro, not all bounties that come out now are trash. if you have a way of trading techniques properly and correctly it will be easy to find a good bounty, one of them by analyzing it first, the bounty that will be followed. make it a habit to analyze first, to avoid unwanted things.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

No, I don't think that all the bounty company are garbage. They appear a lot and really among them a lot of bad projects. But if you search, you come across and those that are worthy of attention. I often look for projects on this forum.

FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

Sorry to say, You are wrong! At this moment, a lot of good bounty projects are running! If you choose carefully then you will get more than 20 bounty campaigns easily! I do not know how you researched. For easy, I'll ask you to follow the ICOBench site. There are a lot of projects are listed, you need to select the good one to do bounty! For that, you have to look at the projects that have a good rating, an expert rating and KYC verified by the ICO experts!
UnreasonableInvestor

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:01:38 PM

Do not panic Forum participants with this topic. Personally, I see many good and promising projects in which the bounty campaigns have good results. Look - there are good ICO. I wish good luck to everyone.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:38:46 PM

It is not so. Platio Platform is not garbage. Though there are so many unworthy bounties this days. 
If I may ask, what makes a smart banking ecosystem not to be garbage based on what the OP is saying ?
The fact remains that projects coming up these days are simply not up to do anything tangible but to copy what has already been done, fine tune it their own way, and hope that investors will certainly be able to hop in.

Nevertheless, I understand that no matter how garbage most of them could be, there would always be some of them that are still decent and worth investing in, one would just have to do a thorough search. I still agree that going through hundreds of projects and their whitepaper and reputation of dev-team. it may turn as an impossible task.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:44:54 PM

Do not panic Forum participants with this topic. Personally, I see many good and promising projects in which the bounty campaigns have good results. Look - there are good ICO. I wish good luck to everyone.

LOL as being a newbie rank in this forum. How do you promise and say that many good bounty projects. I do understand your feeling about worthy project but with this rank. I am not sure how you are saying this. May be this your alt.
Let's talk about the topic, it's really worth to participate in worthy ICO and make money once it has been listed in the exchange.
RecklessSerenade

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:00:51 PM

I recommend to find bounty managers of a certain reputation and stick to the projects they manage, let them do the choosing, they are generally good at it if they are experienced of course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: