Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all the bounties coming out right now garbage?  (Read 8991 times)
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

I think that as long as the market is at the bottom, then there is nothing to expect that worthwhile projects will make themselves felt.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 
there are still bounties that are really good. the difference is that it has become very difficult to find them. so i would not give up and keep looking.
faithofb

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

Not all of them are garbage. Just that the market does not give them the chance to operate. The main coin are struggling seriously to survive, not to talk of the token that still wanted to be coin. If the market is bull I hope they will all be ok
Vasa101

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:25:48 PM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 
I agree with you, there are a lot of garbage among new ICO. I see, that there are a lot of weak projects, that will never be needed by anyone, and now it is very difficult to choose a good project for bounty

HerreraMJ

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:31:54 PM

Bounties definitely dropped in quality if you compare them to their state in 2017, but they are very profitable at the moment, I mean, you won't get rich, but they are good as a side income.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
Ib2short

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

What 8 notice is that many bounties coming up now are all bunch of shit tokens. Except few of the bounty's tokens really worth it 8n the market.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:41:54 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 03:22:23 PM by Cashi

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now.  
Yeah, I have to agree here, we see now a huge amount of ICOs which copy an existing project to only collect money for the founders. There are a few good ones, but you need search them soo long to find one. However, a good research is necessary to make sure your time for doing the Bounty is not wasted.

Smiley Smiley
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:42:09 PM

Yeah looks like garbage, i hate to say but getting a reward of under $10 worth of tokens after working for weeks is really heart breaking and discouraging, i hope market condition will improve now and so will bounty campaigns.

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:45:00 PM

I don't think that's the absolute case because with everyday market innovation and so many coins and tokens around it's becoming more challenging to produce a bounty with more value considering that so many of them find it hard to be different.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:45:43 PM

No, you are the absolutely wrong dude! Bounties are not garbage yet, and I think it will not ever! Without bounty campaign, an ICO project will not be popular! There are many good projects are running now, so are bounty! You just need to learn how to get a good bounty campaign. Yesterday, In ICObench, I have seen an ICO called "Around" which has 46 ICO experts rating, so I can decide this project's bounty will be good too! Right? So, you have to find good projects from all of the garbage campaigns.

wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:58:32 PM

The truth is that most bounty campaigns in the past were garbage as well but people did not realize this because the market of cryptocurrencies was booming and even those coins gave great profits to a lot of people, but now in the current market conditions in which we find ourselves to be in people are discovering that even good icos are unable to give to them any kind of profits right now and as such they are disappointed with the bounty campaigns going on.

My recommendation is that you find something else to do because participating in bounty campaigns is going to be just a waste of time, try to learn how to trade or how to invest, that is a better use of your time than bounty campaigns that are going to pay you very little money after months of work.
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:15:19 PM

Although most bounties we around nowadays are scams but notwithstanding there are still few of that are still profitable. Atimes, it is better not to participate in any bounty at all rather than participapating in scam ICOs that will result in a wasted effort.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:50:02 PM

You can't say all , Because few of them are results into better return for your small hardwork .
And also if you have better mind then you can also make better earnings with the worst bounty project , so change your way of work not work and get what you want to get .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:54:32 PM

Yes, at the moment payments for participation in bounty companies do not always meet expectations. Many are prolonged for a long time, or even put on pause. But all this is connected with the critical situation in the crypto-currency market as a whole. As soon as the situation improves and the company's bounties become very attractive

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:54:48 PM

No. There are so many good bounty companies. We must learn to look more closely. I often study new projects and quite often find interesting ones that deserve attention.

Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:57:54 PM

I wonder what happened to the good days when we always made a reasonable profit from bounties. Now image doing 300 different bounties and yet nothing to show for it.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

Yes, there are so many trash coins circulating out there, so we have to do a lot of research before joining the bounty so that we don't work in vain that only gets a few $ while joining the bounty

wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:00:20 PM

The possibility is that bounty hunters who boast of coins that they can then sell at very cheap prices make the ICO a waste. Therefore bounty hunter can be called garbage but not all of them do that. There may be some that make the price fall greatly.
medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:02:58 PM

The reason they look like garbage for most of them is because there is less patronage for ICOS at the moment, if patronage is low, cash raised will be low and so will be the beginning untying rewards
CryptoManiac3

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:06:17 PM

There are many good bounties, for example, scavo which is what I'm doing now, is quite reliable, managers are very responsible and stakes are meeting every week, and in a few weeks they reached a soft cap wasn't so high and we can be perceiving the tokens at the end of the month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: