Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:36:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all the bounties coming out right now garbage?  (Read 8991 times)
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:12:47 PM

There are lots of bounty that do not look good and in the real sense of, they are not good. Although, one thing i know is that if you really search well, you would find some that are worth joining. I would advise you search more and try as much as possible to do your own research on every project you come across, because some projects might not look good superficially, but when you look dip into them, you will find gem in them.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 

not all gifts are rubbish, because there is still good karuni, only you may see a part of it, so consider that gift is rubbish. many people believe that the gift is not all rubbish. only new gifts emerge that sometimes scam.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 
[/quote
Perhaps it is because of that that people lose confidence in the electronic money market and bounties campaigns. Increasingly, projects are less attractive to investors. Signature campaigns that I participated in at some point were also subject to deletion and free of charge. ICO projects are not profitable.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

True .. Many a bounty campaigns have  weak projects
Never bode well
But inevitably search for good campaigns
Just look a lot.
Querubbin26

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:30:58 PM

there are still very good bounties, only that the money they are paying is much lower, since the market is in a very strong recession, or at least it is so if we compare it with last year, where the bounties were a really lucrative business, now they are only worth if you do content creation because they are fewer participants and therefore the pay is higher.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:31:17 PM

I think it is not the the projects that are trash but the market. The market is still on continuous downtrend for almost the whole year. But since there are still months remaining we may still expect for miracles for the market to recover soon. Once the market starts to rise, things would surely be better for bounties and will be again profitable. The key is to wait at times like this.

budrabut

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

I think that every bounty hunter ever experienced as you, finding many bounty campaigns as garbage or scams. It is really wasting time doing this because there are so many new bounty campaigns come to this forum everyday. We should select and research first before filling the forms, otherwise we will never get the reward due to scams. It is all because everyone is free to take a part and get to crypto, and absolutely it has high potential for unresponsible man to create scams. We our self should abale to prevent and anticipate not to participating in bounty scams.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:33:05 PM

yes, actually most of the bounty project that has been launched this year is not worthy of bounty hunters time, most of them are also scam which is really the opposite of what is happening before. it seems that we are working for nothing.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:34:15 PM

Do not panic Forum participants with this topic. Personally, I see many good and promising projects in which the bounty campaigns have good results. Look - there are good ICO. I wish good luck to everyone.

LOL as being a newbie rank in this forum. How do you promise and say that many good bounty projects. I do understand your feeling about worthy project but with this rank. I am not sure how you are saying this. May be this your alt.
Let's talk about the topic, it's really worth to participate in worthy ICO and make money once it has been listed in the exchange.

Why do you care about the rank only?
Criticize the opinion of logic and do not judge through the rank.!
We are not in an army.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:36:59 PM

No, there are so many bounties out thwre who are worth to join.
The bad side of this is just those scammed ICO before which affects the investors side and be afraid of joining some ico.
But this will be resolve. And there are so many good project to join.
Stug

Activity: 447

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:51:27 PM

I regret not joining in bounty campaign sooner. Till 3/2019 I start joining and now I get profit nearly zezo. Someone gives me some hope about a brighter future for bounty and ico. Please !
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

I think it's not. There are still some successful projects raised by some ICO's. Although it is only selective at least we can still earn profits from it. We just need to be vigilant at all times not waste our time in participating in the ICO's.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:07:26 AM

I think its not just about bounties. The factors major lie on prevalent market conditions. Ethereum is at an all time low from six months ago and there's no sign of recovery shown.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:47:01 AM

a lot of bounties are not good and scams but there are still good bounties. but we find it hard to find good bounties because of these scam and not good bounties. you should look one by one to find a good bounty.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:05:07 AM

True .. Many a bounty campaigns have  weak projects
Never bode well
But inevitably search for good campaigns
Just look a lot.

It is really hard to find a good bounty because almost of them are not profitable and not paying a reward and though they are able to pay, the token never been listed non it exchange. You have to search very deep and find useful information that can make the project to develop successfully and can be implemented thoroughly which make it the have good value in the market.

Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:07:14 AM

I do not agree with this statement. Yes, the income became less.. If you analyze and give the choice of bounty enough time, you can make good money..
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

I totally share the same thing with you. What we are seeing now is simply more like a replica of what is already on and that shows that innovation is dwindling and getting to see a project you can say, yeah, this is it for now, will be a lot bad. I am looking forward to those days when we will start seeing the space being packed with experienced team, great and innovative project and then with a product with prospect. Something that is totally hard to find nowadays.

lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:00:22 AM

Many projects in the future have no prospects , there are those that in the future will only strengthen and gain strength

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:07:37 AM

Yes, agree with you. Real solid ICO projects is waiting for a better market conditions. I think make a marketing program now on this market is uselessly.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:09:18 AM

Because everyone is deploying their own smart contract, bounties has filled up everywhere now. Most projects don't have utility and as such won't be able to meet up with their SoftCap therefore not paying hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: