Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all the bounties coming out right now garbage?  (Read 8988 times)
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:19:24 PM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 

Maybe not now, but in the future. The current bear-market is making it difficult for ICOs to gather enough funds to support and develop their project in an effective and efficient way. Some of my altcoins from my bounty is kept secured in my hardware wallet, hoping that once the market starts bumping up it will have a decent price.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now.  
I don't think so, there are still many good ICOs. maybe you're just unlucky, try to learn it first before joining. usually yes always see and learn a project until really sure. only then will I decide whether to join or not. try doing the same thing as me. maybe you can find a good ICO
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 
Yes, it is very difficult to choose the right ICO project even for joining the campaigns of generosity. In addition, many ICO teams began to put forward some additional requirements, including registering on their website and much more. I usually do not subscribe to those ICO campaigns where additional conditions are set.
In addition, now working projects of the ICO began to postpone the end of the ICO at the end of December. I already see a few ICOs that did this. Thus, the total duration of the ICO becomes 21 week. These are five months. If there are good payments, then you can participate and five months. However, there is no guarantee.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:39:59 AM

Patience is the key of it for now there's so many bounty campaigns are useless to join but if you think that are fixed money you have in every week why not you join in a Fixed campaign that support BTC or USD payments every week.
fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:54:31 AM

I also feel like you, I think twice about working on many projects. is this possible because of the current market conditions?
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:05:10 AM

I does not think all are garbage but a big percentage of them definitely is. However there are quite a few good ones that i spotted like inmediate and blockcloud maybe a few more but i have miss out.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

You might want to check this project called The BitCoin ONE - this is a no ICO project, it's a decentralized and a community-driven project with a good product, strong team, and a solid community. Already been listed in 12 exchanges now and currently battling for another listing for new exchange sites, I am glad to be part of this project as a bounty hunter.

Check out this article https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@jjeeppeerrxx143/bitcoin-one-btcone-21-million-total-supply-great-project-with-low-supply

If you want to join the bounty please visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4905164.0
pengoy29

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:42:41 AM

For me i dont think that all bounties coming right now are garbage. For my opinion there are some that are worth  to give hardwork for maybe some are garbage but not all of them there were always a positive one in every negative . Wink

╭═════════════════════════════  ≔ E  V O  S ≕  ═════════════════════════════╮
|         ANN Thread ◎ EVOlution of Services For Masternode Coins Investments ◎ White Paper         |
╰════════════════════════ Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Discord ═══════════════════════╯
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:47:13 AM

That's what I thought too, but then I saw that Neluns was able to raise 110 Mn dollars, bitgoals raised 55mn dollars. So I started to believe in bounties again and right now I'm participating in more bounties.
Keeping my fingers crossed and hopes high.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:50:12 AM

Cryptocurrencies have no value unless the world decides they are a store of value and infrastructures are sort of like a utility as you pay gas for transactions but also not as there often isn't an underlying company with a separate value, so in this case the value is the tokens.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:55:23 AM

That is not all that I think but the reality is that we have become exhausted when we look for projects to start new hopes. Some projects do not give me the sense that they are responsible and truly progressive with the development of the blockchain industry. It seems it is not their criteria. And such projects are also a reason for the market to weaken from value and belief.
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:05:32 AM

I see for now that good gifts are still often found. But I am quite picky about what I choose to promote and I have no trouble picking up lots of gifts that are worth doing. The only thing that changes is that useless people who have been funded no longer do it. But if you are willing to work to filter garbage, you can still find a good bounty.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now.

20 projects are a small number to make judgments about the market itself. But you're partially right - to find 1 good project you have to look through 30-50 ones which are a scam or unready to this market because of many reasons.

I've joining about. Six bounties already and only one was confirm as scam so that's the reason why I always believed ICO bounties , and still we can make money here in cryptocurrencies .
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

Looks like ratio gone wild. For me its %70 of garbage.
And its raising without any limit. Until a bullish market this will continue.
But if you hold those tokens they will hit some good levels in few years.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

Most of them are, there are only a handful of them that are good and it is a chore to actually go through the bounties to find the ones that are good enough to participate in. I think it is high time that there are rules when it comes to putting up bounties as the industry is now saturated with scam bounties which have no intention of paying out the coins that they promised.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

Nowadays almost ICO development is just one of the poor quality projects, if successful then the tokens price after the exchange is also very low, so I think we should not invest in ICO at this time.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

Garbage has become more than before, but even now comes across a lot of great projects, they need to look at bitcointalk, and seriously consider.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

It is not all the bounties that are garbage, some of them are legit and doing well and some are also not only Garbage but they are purely scam, hunters will only hope that God help them get the good ones.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

Indeed, it is very difficult to find a good bounty campaign that can pay a decent reward, however, I continue to participate and try to earn as many tokens as possible, because when the market recovers, the prices of all coins will increase.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

It is not all the bounties that are garbage, some of them are legit and doing well and some are also not only Garbage but they are purely scam, hunters will only hope that God help them get the good ones.

Recently, we can observe that there are a lot of less interesting projects. Most turn out to be garbage or scams, and the quality or innovation of ICO is also getting smaller. To find a promising project we have to spend a lot of time analyzing.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████