Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all the bounties coming out right now garbage?  (Read 8991 times)
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:58:14 PM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 
I believe that the negative outcomes are not because of the projects but rather the scenario in the market value of most cryptos which are currently on red marks. We may hope for changes to occur once recovery takes place the continuous market downtrend. Waiting for now would be the best thing to do.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

I do understand your frustration, the quality of projects in the space has decrease to the extent that if not for BCT 90% of these ICOs no one wuld have heard about them, gone are the days that just one or two ICO would be listed in a month but not more than 50 ICOs in some months, though not all are bad but it is getting more difficult to find the quality projects
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

I don't believe all of them were turning out a garbage, it just so happened other weren't able to hit the successful crowdfunding they aimed to. Most of the reason for that scenario was because of lack of support from other groups who promote's the platform of the project ICO, ran by campaign managers. They're not having strong foundations of their project and no digital product has been introduced to the market, which was useful for everyone who loves cryptocurrency.

zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

Not bounties are garbage. The projects are mostly like trash at the moment. Just investigate the projects better and you will be able to get higher rewards if choose a good bounty. There are still a lot of great ICOs available, so just keep searching and you will find a great one.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

I think there are only few campaigns with great projects. I don't know why this happened but I really hope they release solid ones soon.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 

We know that the crypto projects are so many these days but we cannot totally say that all the projects are garbage, if you really want to see a good project you should carry a due diligent search on the projects by going through the projects whitepapers and valid documents, there and then you can get a good and valid project.

HOMT

Powered by,
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:45:16 PM

Aside from scam ICOs and failed ICOs, the quality of ICOs and its bounties are another things affecting the cryptocurrency world. Most of the failed ICOs were attributed to its lack of quality. Investors nowadays are really digging deeper into details to check whether an ICO is good or not base on the technical sense.of the project.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

This can be quite strict and unfair. But the fact is. Only some of the teams have a dedication and a seriousness in building the development of the ICO, the business that they will develop the model around the blockchain and crypto. Unfortunately, they fall into the difficult and challenging times of the market and other scams.
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

depends on what you are looking for, really good project not only not doing bounty for ICO, but there is no space to get some ICO coins for your money (all gone to private and Pre-Sale whales), the choice is from average and bad projects Smiley

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now.  

Absolutely no since many projects are having good intention and purpose but besides of a good applications of the project it finding very difficult to get the hard cap and that is the reasons why that project seems to be garbage .
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

Now, as before, there are both useless and promising projects. Sometimes I also look at new ICO projects and cannot find a suitable project to join as part of an ICO signature campaign. Sometimes it happens that I just start looking and almost immediately find a suitable campaign. So it happens in different ways. Moreover, even promising ICO projects now do not even collect a minimum amount of funds. Now, when the market is in stagnation, bad for the ICO teams and bounty hunters. This period will pass and everything will begin to recover.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:08:13 PM

I especially think that the strong projects that started 5 6 months ago will come to very good places together with the bull season. that's why I think that a really strong treasure lies in the trash rather than in the garbage.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

I agree, most of the bounty campaigns out their are not that good anymore. Teams developing these projects only think of themselves. They conduct these projects only thinking that they can earn a lot of money from it. Some teams out there just go with their project even if their not sure about what they are really doing, so when the project fails investors at bounty hunters are left hanging with nothing, losing their time and profit through the whole process.
gunbars

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:21:20 PM

You should check other sources of bounties. Like bountyhive I guess. I took a part in some of those bounties and they paid.
artem30011994

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

This year, 9 out of 10 projects are garbage. Now it is very difficult to find a worthy project in which you can earn. and of those 10% of normal projects, only 1% is on the stock exchange at about the price of ICO.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space     | Join Referral Program  TOKEN SALE     ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
─    Facebook    ─     Medium     ─    Telegram        ─
upperwonder

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

I have about the same situation as the author of the topic. And this goes on for about half a year. All projects do not represent anything promising. As much as I was not looking for, I cannot even find a couple of good projects. What is it? Is this the end of ICO?
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

Likewise with me, for some reason this year many ICOs ended up in the trash and there were many projects that failed in terms of the sales they made, and many also extended their time in selling ICOs. So what steps should we take to respond to something like this because if it continues like this, is the ICO still worth doing?

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Anastasia93

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:40:52 PM

Likewise with me, for some reason this year many ICOs ended up in the trash and there were many projects that failed in terms of the sales they made, and many also extended their time in selling ICOs. So what steps should we take to respond to something like this because if it continues like this, is the ICO still worth doing?
There's a lot of ICO's that I read on here that did not do anything after they finished. What most people should do is contact their Twitter so they stay active.

cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

I quite believe that not all crypto projects are garbage even though some of them have some elements of un- seriousness,some projects have great utility values with high practical application.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

Maybe the best projects were postponed their project for short term period because we can see this year not so good for the cryptos so it is definitely not best time to introduce new coin to the market so you may not the best bounties until there is uptrend in the crypto prices this is the reason why there is no signature campaigns and most of the running campaigns with btc payment were gambling related.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: