Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all the bounties coming out right now garbage?  (Read 8986 times)
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 
This year's record concerning ICO projects has not has not been encouraging at all. The market downturn has discouraged many potential ico investors from contributing toward these ICOs. And most not these ICOs lack uniqueness of idea on which the project is based on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:01:12 PM

The truth is that 99% of projects out there are going to fail because the market is horrible right now. The 1% of good projects will suck up all the money, leaving nothing for anybody else (which is a good thing). I'm glad that the ICO boom is starting to dwindle, apparently 80% of ICOs last year turned out to be scams. 80 FUCKING PERCENT! I don't care if they netted people great profits, they still stolen money by offer false promises.

Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

I am sure that in the future there will still be a time when it will be possible to earn good money on bounty. just wait for this moment

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Osamede

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:50:27 PM

It is really becoming difficult to get a good bounty campaign these days as a lot of them are struggling to reach soft cap and many investors have are scared of investing in ICOs. Only a few i have done this year actually listed their tokens even after a successful token sale.Unless thy list, your tokens are almost worth less

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 
This is so true because new campaign is not like before that solid and good concept. Lots campaign now is also observing the market before they decide if their project will continue. Hopefully we can see a good project that give us a good earnings and fair rewards.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

no, not all. There are several bounty campaigns on which the person very well earned. you just need to be able to select good projects

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:09:45 PM

I experience the same thing few weeks back, I was on a break for sometime now, and I have been looking for some bounty to do during my holiday period but like you said i couldn't find a good bounty with a great idea, i went further to research and i found out that most good projects doesn't hold bounty campaign, I can count some great projects i have discovered but they don't have any bounty program. Well let's just say that the bear market made a lot of people to back down on their idea, let's wait for bull run days and see if good bounties will start coming out once again. 

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:10:02 PM

No, all bounties are not garbage. Only garbage bounties are garbage. You have to research more to find a good bounty. You said you couldn't find a good bounty campaign from your picked 20 Bounties? then you have to follow ICOrating, ICO progress website and then verify them. Here I would recommend you this bounty campaign, it is very good for social media participants, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5026029
Therefore, I am following several bounty managers, maybe I will start social bounty too. Social bounties good time will come very soon, so, don't give up.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:27:03 PM

Now it is very difficult to find a good bounty campaign, many seem so, but if you look better, it becomes clear that this is not so, a lot of scam or those campaigns that do not follow their own rules. I hope that after a while the situation will get better.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

Most of them right now are garbage and if I am being truthful I am tempted to say that all of them are garbage but I know that is not true and that there are good ones out there that you can be put your hopes in. But the truth is that a large percentage of the coins in the market right now are scams and their bounties are no different.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

believe me, there's still a bounty and ICO are quite promising. Although the scam is pretty much in the bounty that comes out in this period, among that which is truly a nice project is still there. live how do I selectively in choosing the bounty in order to give great results too.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

not all are garbage right now there are still good bounties out there it only needs patience and more research to find the good ones what make it difficult is because there are so many scam bounties but truthfully there are still good bounties that you can find
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:01:16 AM

Opinions of all people are different. But I personally continue to participate in various bounty. Of course, it is now impossible to completely eliminate the risk of fraud. The number of scammers and unsuccessful projects in recent years has greatly increased. But I still believe that if you want and carefully study the project, you can choose a really promising and profitable option.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:05:55 PM

I believe that it is still too early to draw concrete conclusions. 20 bounty is really a small amount to make unambiguous statements. Personally, I believe in the excellent potential of this market. But at the same time, I have to admit that they really develop and give about 10% of all bounty rewards.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:17:33 AM

Personally, I do not agree with this statement. Since I am sure that in the modern crypto market there are indeed various useful and profitable projects that will bring benefits to the digital society and reward for their members.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

Are you sure that you know how to find a good project?

Yes i believe that many projects are garbage but not all of them,because there are still good projects that is happening still,check the INFINITUS ico,then you’ll find that someico now are legitimate and may give us good profit
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

The quality of the bounty is directly proportional to the ICO. The current ICO quality is so low, so it is not surprising that the quality of the bounty is low.

baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

Recently, it has become really very difficult to choose the right and promising ICO project that will be rewarding. But today there are still some really promising, developing ICOs, so I regularly participate in various bounty.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

Not at all. Due to the market situation, there are a lot of projects that cannot even achieve their soft cap and thats why bounty hunters do not get their payments. We just need to be more selective and maybe to participate in projects that have already achieved their cap.
viva95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

Of course not, I don't think that all today's bounties are garbage. First of all we should understand that bounty depends on ICO and today we can see a lot of scam among them, but it's real to find great projects with good bounty. Unfortunately it takes much more time than year ago, for example, but it's possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: