Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:23:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market unstable  (Read 18006 times)
turittly

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

Actually market is super stable for 6 months bitcoin is around 6k $ why its unstable? just think in other prism because bitcoin is not going less for that and its stable.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:59:22 PM

My strategy in crypto is buy when the market RED and sell when it GREEN. So this time is the great time to buy the sale off with the low price. Crypto is the new market and please belive in it, it need the time to become balance and stable
boolean420

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

I am just gonna hold through these times, will be tough but selling now could be a bad move with next halve in 1-2 years.
lelylely

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse

You are afraid of making decisions in this fallen market, and I think you should be able to trust something that can give you an advantage. I think for now it will be a time to buy, and even though the price will still move backwards, then hold it tight, because in the future the market will definitely stabilize.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

i will say just don't trade right now market is totaly unpredictable. moreover if you have some spare cash i will say buy some eth for the long term when bulls wil return to the market

@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:20:05 PM

we watching how the price falls, but where  is a drop after will be a growth, I think it's better to looking at the altcoin and buying them, probably there will be growth, there is such an assumption on the basis of general market analysts
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

Yes, you are right. From few months, the crypto market is unstable. Now this time to buy coins. Because most of the coins price is very cheap now. This time is not perfect for sell coins. It’s the perfect time to buy and hold. So you should buy now and hold it till 2019.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

Today and last few days I came across many threads speaking that marketplace value and dumping related problems. I see many newbies and small rank numbers seems worry on investing in this time.

Really don't give damn to the market dump or bump. Always have bitcoin and top altcoins to grow up themselves. I really looking to find the all cryptos at its peak value before end of this year.
SashaVeg

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:27:19 PM

Yes, the market is very unstable because it is experiencing a period of correction. I believe that you need to keep your coins and buy promising coins while they are cheap.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

In such a situation, when the market is falling and falling better to invest in parts during the next fall, because you do not know, will continue to fall or will rise.
aircrusan

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

Yes indeed the market is very unstable. However, I use this sieve to buy coins. I'm sure that the real price for the crypto currency does not match its potential.
room237

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

Your emotions mess with you.  We are wired to do the opposite that we shoudl and the powers that be know this.  Notice how when prices a re sky high you want to buy and when they are crashing and low you want to run for the hills?  You dna make you a bad trader by nature.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:48:44 PM

Every coin or token you have, just hold it.
If you are interested in buying, don't be afraid of falling prices again. Just buy it, this is the right time. Unstable market prices are temporary and will rise again.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

Buying it at this time is a smart option, Prices may go down in the next few days but will be negligible. Prices are too low and are being strongly supported, so be assured and buy more. Especially not panic sell at this time, don't sell it to market manipulators, try to hold as long as possible
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:02:00 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

actually the fear always comes to yourself, like now you feel scared when you want to buy. Now that fear is already in you, you should fight that fear by making a purchase. because if we don't fight that fear, how will we progress

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:25:24 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

Smart people start buying when stupid people start selling at any price. I, too, plan to buy a little Ethereum as soon as it falls even lower.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:30:30 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

As market is unstable now, I think the best thing to do is to hold your token while you watch closely and sell only when the token rises up. You can also use the opportunity to garner more tokens at a cheaper rate.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:35:04 PM

Selling is definitely out of the question, unless someone is able to recover the losses fastly by daily trading, but I would personally avoid it, however, I could try investing on the short term without even touching my current portfolio, something like a side scheme to participate in while the market keeps behaving like this.
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

my move now is to buy more altcoins while their prices is still cheap. I will take advantage on its price and I will hold it so I may be able to earn a profit in the future. I dont care how long I should wait.

firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:43:29 PM

We all know the market is unstable and crumbling, so it's best advised to sell all at a time so as not to be at risk of been at risk of losing all.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: