Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:41:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market unstable  (Read 18004 times)
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

You are on crypto market! What are you waiting for? Buy stable coin like tether or tezos and hold it if you afraid of fluctuations.

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:58:17 AM

As usual i keep on holding some coins i have specially bitcoin, i do not want to loose my capital that is why i hold it until the market value reach my target amount of selling to earn income. But i have capital for short term trading every time the value fluctuate i always sell and buy when i have opportunity.

sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

We are in a bear market and possibly a week from setting new 2018 lows. Buying anything would be a painful plan at this point. Give it another week or two or risk some huge losses.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

If you're going to hold for the long term, I think now is a good time to buy, if it's a short term trade you can wait until the market is red to buy.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

The situation in the crypto currency market is very unstable. And it scares me. But not just to sell everything and get out. I chose the tactics of holding. Just watch and wait for market growth.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

Indeed the current market conditions are less stable. even very unstable, continued to move is not good. market now also looks is always red. and this of course makes the crypto community began to worry.
Keep calm because the unstable market has become commonplace for all of us. wait and be patient if this happens because it is for our own benefit. hold on until the market goes up and don't force it to sell if you don't want to lose.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

Instability is a common market situation. Strong growth or a strong fall-often occur in any market. On the one hand it's good and we can get a good profit, on the other hand it's dangerous because there are a lot of risks.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

Cryptocurrency market is always unstable by its nature. These fluctuations are the result of a common process of bitcoin in the market. The sudden surge and decline of its price are manipulated by the buyer and seller. Lot of panic sale occurs at that time, un-experienced traders got panic that’s way they sell their coin at a result market fall.

There have some gambler who creates many panic so that they can buy coin at low price and it happen because of lack of experience of some traders. When price go downtrend they get frustrate and become panicked fear of loss all of his money. When market going unstable buy more coin and hold it for long term.
If you want to know A to Z of coin market you have to earn knowledge, have learn about day trade, watch youtube video about coin market strategy then you will be able make your own decision. Do not panic sell, hold your coin and wait for uptrend.
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

cryptocurrency is indeed inconsistent and unstable, and is often called fluctuating.
this is precisely what is preferred by short term traders where they take advantage of this situation by selling and buying as quickly as possible.
vaniy-stepanovich

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

The cryptocurrency shop was always unstable. High volatility of these financial instruments and speculation play the role.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

Why are you confuse ? Buy at dip and sell when the price goes above your entry point.This is the principle of buy and hold. There are risks inherent in trading so if you want to trade go ahead to do so and stop being agent of respecting FUD proponents. The market is always volatile and can never  be stable.So follow the market trend and know when to sell or when to buy.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

You are on crypto market! What are you waiting for? Buy stable coin like tether or tezos and hold it if you afraid of fluctuations.
I really wonder what he wants from a stable market in the first place. The volatility of this market is what makes it interesting to hold and trade in the first place, and no one absolutely would want to hold a market that would just remain the same forever without changing in value. Like you said, anyone who is afraid of fluctuations, then certainly, this market is not for them, and rather than whining and complaining about instability, they should equip themselves with enough knowledge to play with those fluctuations.

maybe what he meant "stable" was when the price of coins rose every day without a decrease in prices.
Well, but even at that, I would not consider that stable. Stable means there is no movement at all and that is certainly the only literal meaning to it. Anyone who is looking for stable coins can be my guest to stay in fiat or maybe utilize the likes of tether and see where that gets them. That is what I call stable and not a market that is moving in a quantifiable percentage daily.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse
this market was never stable!
that's one thing I can sure of.
but in this dip, it's the best time for new-comer to get involve.
but I think you should learn about it so the loss would not be much as mine ^^
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

The fact that the market is now on the same level is a good sign. We can soon expect a price increase. So I will invest now to get a good profit.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

Has the market been stable last month?! Or maybe the winter market was stable?! Or maybe last year the market was stable?! The market always rises or falls if you did not know)) If the market falls more than half a year, how can you expect from the price that it will grow?!
maybe what he meant "stable" was when the price of coins rose every day without a decrease in prices.
My strategy is to buy a nice coin when it's cheap, keep calm and do not sell the coin when its price falls even lower, wait (it may take 6 months, a year or even more) and then sell the coin when its price is high. Easy as pie Roll Eyes
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

fear will make you more left behind.
if you just want to know what people will take on the Bitcointalk forum, I don't think you will be a different person. with the market situation that you mentioned is unstable, then I will choose to buy at a low price.

Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:13:49 PM

All who have the opportunity, buy it. Use a great opportunity. Now comes the moment when the coins begin to show signs of recovery. The same ripple - for a few days grew by almost 20%.
flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:14:52 PM

This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse

Everyone cannot be rich.  It wont work.  Who would clean the toilets?

Knowing this you have to do the opposite of the masses.  We had a massive sell off. Yo should buy.  Once we sky rocket and everyone is buying you need to sell.  Very simple but at the same time goes against all your human nature.  

Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

I think that now is the most suitable time for investment and coinage. Because the prices are very attractive and there is a high probability that the market will recover and grow in the future.
mcgeil

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

I now use this incredible volatility in the crypto currency market to trade low-cost altoquines (for example REBL / BTC or REBL / ETH). These jumps are very easy to guess on little-known altcoys with minimal cost. However, if you do not have experience in trading, then I do not recommend trading in pairs such as ETH / BTC / BTH. It is very difficult to predict the movement of their charts and the high probability of losing crypto currency assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: