Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market unstable  (Read 17999 times)
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

as crypto's progress and the progress of the times make it more developed and widely recognized by people. but the increasing number of altcoins and investors causes market instability as it is today. how do you overcome this slope? I plan to keep and trade so much that the price starts to rise despite the possibility of a small profit but it is better to move than to stay silent in adversity.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

And what is stability at the moment? almost anywhere it is not. The volatility of the course is quite normal. After the fall of the rate, its increase will follow. Therefore, we wait and hope for the best

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse

The cryptocurrency market has always been highly unstable. At the same time it seems to me that I am more and more able to navigate myself in unusual situations. Still my experience helps me of course.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

The worth time of this period is behind, the market slowly starts to recover, so it`s the better time to keep coins and trade if you want to, buy some coins when they are so cheap. But if you sell them - you will be in huge loses.
Perrigeni

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

The market will be stable only on growth. When the price grows the market of cryptocurrencies at everything it seems stable. When the price falls everything it seems unstable.

CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:36:03 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

"During this month the market is unstable" Huh The market is not only unstable during this month, it cannot be stable, because it is not regulated, it is decentralized.
In this market situation, the price of most coins decreases, so it’s best not to sell anything and wait until the market recovers.
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:36:16 AM

All related to the cryptocurrency is not stable. It is very hard to earn money in this market and by the way nobody said that it will be easy. If you want a stable salary I recommend you go to the job.

letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

Ever since crypto market is very unstable, it may surge
 high and may fall hard in a short period of time. Better to buy when it low and keep holding if you don't want to do range trade.
alfacentavr

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

Absolutely everyone is confused about the market situation. True, I would not call it an unstable situation. In my opinion, the market is now very stable, prices are on the spot, and occasionally they fluctuate slightly. Prices are really good to buy, or someone wants to make us believe it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

Market is full of ups and down, some factors stabilizes it. But cryptocurrency is moving forward. I am expecting coin prices to stabilize by the end of 2018.
Xphenosis

Activity: 227

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:03:33 AM

Crypto is a roller coaster for almost a decade by now and it is not unexpected at all. Hope by 2019 it will get way up for long until it beats the record by 2017 all time high.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

You don't like the market in its normal state? The market is cyclical and always replaces the fall comes growth and vice versa. Just learn to wait.
jorgearturo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

Market is unstable for the low amount of adoption and players moving the money, crypto's where much more volatile years ago. Crypto markets are still very fast compared to traditional ones, since they're 24/7 and low regulations, this is something we'll have to adapt.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

If you are not sure, do not buy, do not know how to trade, do not buy it either. You can certainly buy it and forget it for 5-10 years in the hope that it will give a big profit to the portfolio. And you always need to buy an asset on a larger drop, especially Bitcoin, for example, by 10% per day, then there will be norms.
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:36:36 PM

my advice is to keep and do not sell. What's the sense to sell if prices are so low. You will just lose a lot of money and will regret when it goes up
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

The market is really unstable but that is normal as long as finance is involved. I think the market has experienced a lot of downtrend due to news regarding ETF and others, hopefully the market should start recovering anytime time soon(my thought).
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

A few human beings commonly require unrest in one of a kind marketplace sectors and which might be simply pleasing. besides I find several human beings to find comparable equilibrium. perhaps consider a parallel between a assessment among stocks and bonds. in case you want to convey some people only to extra comfort, then there is a pleasant sluggish interest price that adjusts to inflation on the identical time.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

Buy while it is cheap
(Only applicable if you believe in the crypto industry itself)

You only wanted to invest in something in the case you believe the thing will grow over a long term, instead of invested blindly on what others ask u to go for
adefirman98

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

In buying and selling cryptocurrency purely the process of buying and selling, not money games or any other types of gambling. Bitcoin trading is also not the same as forex, here is easier to understand. Usually beginners tend to be ambitious and selfish, they are confused about collecting cryptocurrency or pursuing profit in selling cryptocurrency. For traders, you should throw away your soul of ambition and selfishness. Remember here to collect profits not from the difference between buying and selling fiat to cryptocurrency, but how much increase from the price of the cryptocurrency is sold.
When holding a coin, it means you hold items that must be sold at a price.
When holding fiat, you are looking for the best position to buy coins.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:50:29 PM

The market is really unstable but that is normal as long as finance is involved. I think the market has experienced a lot of downtrend due to news regarding ETF and others, hopefully the market should start recovering anytime time soon(my thought).
This is not the first time the market is unstable. In fact it can be said that every day the market changes because crypto prices are very flexible and can be influenced by many things, especially by news that appears good or bad. so I don't think we need to worry because sooner or later the market will soon rise
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: