Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market unstable  (Read 17999 times)
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

The strategy I have chosen to employ for the now is to hold on to what I have already in my portfolio, while at the same time, I buy more of the coins I believe should turn out great from weaker hands which can't hold on any longer.

I seriously/dangerously believe in the potential crypto have got; thou, it's unpredictable.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:53:24 PM

Now the market are stable cause bitcoin are not dropping either up also. This might a good change to hodl more coins as we all know the end of year mostly coins will be skyrocket again. So i just collect some coins and hodl it till the end of this year. See if i hit some bull or not.
Viklopot

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:08:37 PM

I believe that the rise and fall of the market is a normal phenomenon and the market always works. and now when the market prices are low the best time to invest in cryptocurrency
shinjo

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:10:12 PM

It seems to me that the market will remain so unstable and therefore it is necessary to study technical analysis in order to understand everything.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:11:57 PM

I think that the market is always unstable and it is difficult to predict what will happen with prices next. I am a trader but now I prefer to keep coins for the long-term. I like btc and ether
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:13:16 PM

To make profit in this bear market, I suggest you should learn a little bit about technical analysis.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:15:42 PM

This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse
I think in the world of trade, the market price fluctuates and it's already normal, and when the market price is not stable, the steps I take are that I will hold it first, and also I will buy when the price goes down and I will hold it if it is right the price improves then I will sell
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:18:14 PM

The circumstances of market unstability is a really good opportunity for trading coins which you can buy low and sell high in any moment with your favorite coin or your research coins preparable for earning bigger profit. You only have a monitoring in every movements of solid coins for preferences of good market value.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:19:38 PM

I think that the market is ustable but we need to expect good times. As for me, now it is possible to invest in btc and ether because the prices are not that high but they will be higher
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:25:27 PM

There is nothing surprising in the instability of the market, it is a cryptocurrency, the market is still young and has little liquidity, so any negative or positive news has a strong effect on the prices of coins.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:30:55 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

if the market is not stable, don't think too much because the market price fluctuates, the thing to do is to wait for the price to recover, preferably by buying, after buying it, being held up until it is fully recovered so that it can be sold, don't let you misstep and lose your money
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

My move would be buy since it is cheap because I think there are potential uprise this coming end of the year. According to some predictions bitcoin and other crypto could reach higher than early January's market cap.
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

No, I think that for several weeks the market has been behaving in a fairly stable way, which I find very reassuring after a catastrophic beginning of the year for the market. It is true that for many speculators who were hoping to recover their investment at the end of the year this market behavior may seem disappointing, but given the terrible prospects for the market not many weeks ago, I think we can breathe easy.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:53:30 PM

It's natural for you to be afraid of investing in a continuous decline of the market and because of the imbalance. I haven't been doing anything for a long time. I intend to trade if the market gets any better.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

There is no right formula of what to do. It depends of each individuals needs. What ever price you buy, you could always buy it cheaper, and at whatever price you sell, you could always sell it higher then you have. All you can do is make your own predictions and relay on your inner feeling. But don't be scared to try!

Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

At present the market still often goes up and down the market very badly, it's better to use the time now to buy as many coins as possible because I think the market will soon stabilize and in the future the market will soar. so if you buy it now or invest now in the future, you can get big profits and if you already have a coin, you have to hold it for now and wait until the market goes up a new release. Don't worry and don't panic, everything will be fine, face it calmly and believe that the market will rise soon.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

if the market is not stable, don't think too much because the market price fluctuates, the thing to do is to wait for the price to recover, preferably by buying, after buying it, being held up until it is fully recovered so that it can be sold, don't let you misstep and lose your money
Buy more and more coin should be the best decision but remember just prepare yourself if the price will reach the bottom and we must try to take an action to make it as our chance to recover our amounts.
this has been working in so many times and let's see what will be happening with the market and i just prepare myself for another bounce.
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

Just hodl some more month's don't run for sell In loss amount

Buy bitcoin now it's current price is low (6,207$) and hodl for months and if you see you get profitable amount sell and get the profits.

After again buy at dip and sell at profitable price.

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

The market is very unstable, different people have different trading methods, but now the market is downturned and more people are watching.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
seagates

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

It has always been unstable, coz crypto is new and fragile thing yet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: