Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market unstable  (Read 17999 times)
Z_Max

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:58:51 AM

Cryptocurrencies are not all stable, This is a normal situation. Even the best economics are falling. I am sure that the market will recover by the end of the year and then there will be growth.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

That's the natural nature of cryptocurrency because with this nature all markets become more colorful.
Up and down the price of the ny is certain and if we understand it then we will take advantage of the moment.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

Cryptocurrencies are not all stable, This is a normal situation. Even the best economics are falling. I am sure that the market will recover by the end of the year and then there will be growth.
It is precisely because of the volatility of electronic money that so many people are involved for this reason that only such volatility expects high returns, so the market will help the nimble profit from them.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:07:30 AM

This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse

Someone writing today that Bitcoin went down with the general bloodbath on the global markets. I think that is nonsense. Bitcoin was dumped within 2 hours. 6K was tested again and again. Hard to picture it falling below that, especially if the stock market and most likely property too starts imploding with the rising interest rates (trade wars as a bonus). So where is the money supposed to go. My bet would be on silver and crypto.
popox

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

Unstable market is not a bad sign. This can be the premise for the coming bull run and this situation is very nice for everybody here I think. Do not regret and wait.

Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:23:08 AM

That's the natural nature of cryptocurrency because with this nature all markets become more colorful.
Up and down the price of the ny is certain and if we understand it then we will take advantage of the moment.
Yes, it's common in the market so don't worry about this situation. we can take advantage of this moment to buy coins that have very good potential as much as possible, once the price goes up and if you buy it, you can get big profits. the market will definitely be stable and grow well if you are more patient waiting to be able to rise higher, you will get more profits.
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

it must be due to the influence of the moon and every month there is a ups and downs in the market that there may be people who invest very little with a price increase of 1 eth or 1btc.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:53:14 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I am someone who believes in something I believe in, I am not afraid of tokens that I have become worthless, I am sure of the token development team that I have.

Market is Volatile, it is unpredictable, anything can happen at any given time, price value of one coin may goes up and goes down during the market trading, Crypto have a lot of issues confronting them right now, the volume of investment by the investors is dependent on the degree of consumers level of confidence, patient is the Key. i am optimistic that once crypto breaks the market resistance it will go out of the present status on the market.
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

I think you will have to wait for more money to receive.
In the case of crypto currency you need the pasesnsya because we know the market value is not stable any time it can fall so you should always be careful about learning the trading strategy for not losing money.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

Yes it is. But the fact is that this is normal. The course volatility demonstrates the nonacceptability of the decision on the legalization of cryptocurrency as a whole. when the legal aspect is adopted - then there will be changes in the course
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

I think the price of crypto up and down is also a natural thing, but for us at the end of the year the price of krypto will also recover soon, because there are many people who invest in Krypto, so I think the price of krypto will also stabilize soon.
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

Each person has his own strategy, now I'm going to buy a few coins, and also still hold what is in my portfolio.

viva95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

I think that unstabling is a specific of cryptocurrency market and we should to take it into account it before buying crypto. It is a good market for traders because here they can earn faster and more than on the others. I'm not sure that holding a crypto is a good idea, I prefer trading
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

Todays correction is a great opportunity to buy some promising coins like Eth and Btc in out investment portfolio. I think that the market will grow soon.
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

I think you need to buy, because when the market recovers again you will find yourself in the black

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

Recently, many researchers have noticed that the cryptocurrency market is increasingly focused on the standards of the conventional stock market and raw materials. Yesterday and today,due to the fall of shares in New York and Tokyo, the cryptocurrency market went down.
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

Cryptocurrency market is going strong and its unstability shows it so good because it sas about its vitality and other really significant characteristics.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

I think that unstabling is a specific of cryptocurrency market and we should to take it into account it before buying crypto. It is a good market for traders because here they can earn faster and more than on the others. I'm not sure that holding a crypto is a good idea, I prefer trading

I like the cryptocurrencies that everyone can find a class of interest. Someone is engaged in mining, someone bounty campaigns, someone invests in the long term in the projects, and someone trades.
For trading just an unstable market is profitable. You can play on the price difference and make money on it.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

I like the cryptocurrencies that everyone can find a class of interest. Someone is engaged in mining, someone bounty campaigns, someone invests in the long term in the projects, and someone trades.
For trading just an unstable market is profitable. You can play on the price difference and make money on it.
Yes, it is precisely that the fact that an unstable market situation can be utilized properly. As we know that when the market is unstable the price movements will be very fast and we can use the situation appropriately. Momentum in making decisions and also the right timing can get us a profit margin. But if we fail to take advantage of the timings then we can suffer losses. This is an opportunity and of course we will choose the best results and make the best decision possible.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

Now I do not actually perform any actions with altos. I take say a month break. Sell them to me now is not profitable. And then again look for where to invest. While the market is jumping to the top to the bottom, I decided to hold my coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: