Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market unstable  (Read 17999 times)
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:02:23 AM

This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse

Waiting now is one of the best strategies. I think there's nothing better. I think it would be the best option at the moment. Any other ways of earning is much more difficult and of course the risks are several times higher
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

For now I do not trading activity due to market conditions are quite unprofitable from the beginning of the year. And to add my profit im become as a bounty hunter and if got paid I would invest into altcoin that already in the bottom position if in the view of the candle and history.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:19:18 AM

Now is a very good time for investment, no need to be afraid of losing your money! such low prices will never be again! I see in the near future the crypto market will turn around and go up! no need to be afraid - you need to understand that the crypto market is an investment, and investment is always a risk! I have a strategy now - investing in a long time!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

OF  COURSE  to  buy in  this  situation  there  is  no   other   option   to  choose  we haveto  make  this  situation  in  our  advantage  sooo...  

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
sutejo

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:32:45 AM

indeed the market is currently unstable, but if it is possible to face the future to buy at this time, and previously there has never been an unstable market as long as it is now, it is likely that the unexpected will improve.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

Well as for me the cryptomarket is the most volatile market of all because of its price fluctuation and huge market trading. The price is bouncing because of sudden imbalance in the market which is normal and should be wise on trading because of that thing. I prefer to buy while it is cheap then sell when price rises, be smart on trading because unstability is very risky.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

Today, the cryptocurrency market is very unstable. I think that this situation is connected with the rumors that tether might die. But I do not believe it.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:45:38 AM

Actually the market has not been stable for over four months now, which many bitcoin price has been dropped and affects other alt-coin in the Crypto industrial, therefore I think is the best time to invest towards the community for a short time period profitable.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

Cryptocurrency market instability is nothing new and as a matter of fact, the instability is what create profit opportunity for trades. Instability is nothing to worry about if you know what you are doing in Cryptocurrency!
yes indeed crypto prices are not stable this year. so we have to wait patiently to invest. Do not rush . crypto has survived well with prices that always go down.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:11:30 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

This is the best time to buy all are on sales you can buy you favorite coin at a very cheap price. But as usual always be careful because we didnt know  the movement of the market  be alert and always set your stop loss if you do day trade.

AlfaroBasilio

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

Very bad markets often go up and down, this year can be said to be a bad year. maybe this is the right way now to keep holding your coin and wait for the right time when the price has gone up. use the time now to buy altcoins that have high potential because the price is very low and waiting for prices to rise high just for release because the market will sooner or later return to normal.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

Now the fall is the norm and I do not think that this will do something. I have already resigned myself and I had to suspend some activities because of this market. It seems to me that there is no sense now to sell everything

Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

Not a stable market is a normal situation for cryptocurrencies as for me. See no point for excitement. The market will fluctuate but everything will grow early.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:55:40 AM

Right now I am still confused about the market condition, I have lost some money already, so I don't want to lose any more money again so currently I am not doing any time, I am just waiting patiently to see the market direction, possible i am waiting for bull run to come so that i will sell off some of my coins and invest them back again.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:06:42 AM

The market is really unstable in the sense that it's dealing with a very vaporous digital assets. It can have its market price and cap rise so high like you never expected to happen in just a single hour or it can be a sudden plunge down below.

pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

The cryptocurrency market cannot be stable, because it is not controlled by anyone. There will always be volatility and price changes. We must be able to adapt to any market situation in order to be successful and make a profit.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

Buy deep. This is the best and the most profitable strategy right now. If you have some funds outside the crypto market, now it is a great chance to buy deep and if the market drops, you can buy even deeper for more profits in the future. It is a great strategy to become rich.
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:13:47 AM

The market is really unstable in the sense that it's dealing with a very vaporous digital assets. It can have its market price and cap rise so high like you never expected to happen in just a single hour or it can be a sudden plunge down below.
I now look only at bitcoin , BitcoinCash,  and ethereum  and ripl. I do not look at the rest. Maybe so wrong. But I do not have free money)
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:32:14 AM

I personally use this situation and try to buy as many different coins as possible that will most likely grow when the market rises!
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

yes indeed the current market price is not stable at all, because prices often fall and fall, but this is the best time to buy a few coins so you can hold a lot of coins, when the price goes up it will get results.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: